shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone here with gray hair balayage for flamboyage?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lot of grey. I'd love to have ash but this is my present color and it would be difficult. hair.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just leave my hair alone for my fully natural look.

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 1.34.39 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lot of grey. I'd love to have ash but this is my present color and it would be difficult. hair.png

Sharon this is gorgeous. LOVE your hair color and love your hair style. Sophisticated and beautiful. IMO it's perfect.:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awwww thanks ladies, made my day! Sorry to hijack the thread.....

cheers--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your hair looks great @canuk-gal mine’s dark and I also have lots of grey, if I don’t get my roots done regularly I look like Lily Munster (or Pepe le pew) :???:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hijack the thread.....

You are so silly. :)) This thread is about hair color. And isn't Pricescope a forum designed to cover all hair products, cosmetics, and fragrances anyway? "Fragrance of the Day" seems to be the most longlasting thread here, after all. ;))

Deb :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your hair looks great @canuk-gal mine’s dark and I also have lots of grey, if I don’t get my roots done regularly I look like Lily Munster (or Pepe le pew) :???:

Yanno Austina I rather like the Lily Munster look and you know I’m a Pepe Le Pew fan. :whistle::lol:

47F5B275-D494-4195-83BB-71B67AB8CB57.jpeg

And you’d be gorgeous either way my dear. Just saying. :cool2:

HI:

Awwww thanks ladies, made my day! Sorry to hijack the thread.....

cheers--Sharon

You are so silly. :)) This thread is about hair color. And isn't Pricescope a forum designed to cover all hair products, cosmetics, and fragrances anyway? "Fragrance of the Day" seems to be the most longlasting thread here, after all. ;))

Oh please never apologize Sharon for sharing beautiful photos.:love: And as Deb points out it *is* the subject of the thread after all. Hair and color.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm Canadian! We apologize!:lol-2::mrgreen2:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!!! What's awesome is I just finished dyeing my hair! I wanted darker as my natural is this dirt color that, when its permed I feel it looks like a gross haystack. I love the perm, but not the color. Yesterday, I dyed it, but it wasn't dark enough. Went back to Sally's, got a darker color, mixed the three I have (red, brown, blonde) and got this! Love it, although hubs isn't a fan. :confused2: I'm using the demi dyes, so not as bad as the permanents....I may actually try out henna this summer.... :D Pardon the mirror, and weird pose (was seeing how it'll look when I chop it off) but this shows both the before and afters. ;-) Next Up: Chop it all off!
20180329_212450-COLLAGE.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a picture of my short hair that shows my face, but I cut my face out of it. Now the picture is truly weird ;)). On the other hand, I do not think anyone who knows me would recognize me from the photo! So here is the photo of my hair. I am posting it to show what hair looks like when you do chop it all off!

AGBFChristmasHair2017Cropped.jpg

I had no makeup on because I had an eye infection-a very, very bad one-on Christmas of 2017 when this was taken. I had been to the Emergency Room on Christmas Eve. In fact, I think even my hair looks a little the worse for wear!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this ' grey' trend being popular in the late sixties/ early seventies when I was a child, the true ash blonde colours. They haven't been popular in decades so nice to see them make a revival.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a picture of my short hair that shows my face, but I cut my face out of it. Now the picture is truly weird ;)). On the other hand, I do not think anyone who knows me would recognize me from the photo! So here is the photo of my hair. I am posting it to show what hair looks like when you do chop it all off!

I had no makeup on because I had an eye infection-a very, very bad one-on Christmas of 2017 when this was taken. I had been to the Emergency Room on Christmas Eve. In fact, I think even my hair looks a little the worse for wear!

Your hair looks great Deb and I love the colour, you are rocking the pixie crop!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your hair looks great Deb and I love the colour, you are rocking the pixie crop!

Yes I agree completely with Lorelei. @AGBF, your pixie crop is smart and sophisticated and elegant. LOVE the cut and the color.:appl:
984406ju1tuish9n.gif

I so wish I could rock short hair. I am tempted to just cut it all of and not care how I look (I do not look good with short hair) and maybe one day that day will come. I love short hair so much for those lucky people who have the facial features to rock it. And if I did chop it all off I would go platinum blonde.

1899449huiscpgoci.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I agree completely with Lorelei. @AGBF, your pixie crop is smart and sophisticated and elegant. LOVE the cut and the color.:appl:
984406ju1tuish9n.gif

I so wish I could rock short hair. I am tempted to just cut it all of and not care how I look (I do not look good with short hair) and maybe one day that day will come. I love short hair so much for those lucky people who have the facial features to rock it. And if I did chop it all off I would go platinum blonde.

1899449huiscpgoci.gif

Mine's now so long it's to the middle of my back but it's easier that way, I don't suit short hair either. It looks great on Deb.

trampo.gif

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

NOT THAT YOUR CURRENT COLOR ISNT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...

but if you wanted to go ash blonde or grey blonde, it would be SUPER easy with your current color. all you need is a toner!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NOT THAT YOUR CURRENT COLOR ISNT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...

but if you wanted to go ash blonde or grey blonde, it would be SUPER easy with your current color. all you need is a toner!

Really Madelise? My hair guy "too much trouble" LOL. He did say that! (and went on and on about upkeep.....) I like your answer better.:lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fascinating lessons there, madelise!

Deb :appl:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hair does the ombre thing all by itself.
I have never colored it.
Brat. I'm gonna be paying a lot of money to get my hair to look like that.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never colored it.
IMG_20180403_122032318.jpg
IMG_20180403_122005836.jpg

your hair is gorgeous!

i remember seeing a young woman once on the subway who had the most beautiful salt/pepper hair and hoping people in her life weren't hinting to her that she should dye it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never colored it.
IMG_20180403_122032318.jpg
IMG_20180403_122005836.jpg

Stunning color and love your hair too. :love:
Beautiful inside and out.:appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brat. I'm gonna be paying a lot of money to get my hair to look like that.
Well, I do pay to have it cut! My hair dresser used to hint that she could color it for me, but I always ignored her comments!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I do pay to have it cut!
Hah! I think it will cost me several hundred dollars over the next several months and I'll be sitting in a chair for long period of time waiting for the magic elixir to lift the dye out of my hair. Circle of Life stuff -- first I dye it to look younger and now I'm graying it to look my age. Geez. You are fortunate to have awesome natural gray hair. I love the contrast and the cut is very flattering on you. Brat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results