shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have or seen this Beverly K ring in person??? I''m in love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I would like to know if anyone has seen this ring in person or maybe has it? I would love to see a hand shot of this ring. I emailed the company for stats but just figured I would check with PS to see if anyone has seen or has this ring. I''m looking for a new wedding band (after 3 kids: last one is only 12 wks old) my wedding band doesn''t fit. I haven''t been able to wear it in 8 yrs (sz 6). My fingers are a 7.5 now and no matter how much weight I have lots after each pregnancy, my fingers never go down that small
29.gif

Anyway...I''m thinking since WF made me a vintage inspired e-ring setting..I would LOVE this as a wedding band
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks in advance for any help

140PP13.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous!!!!!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Motownmoma I''m glad you like it too. I see this ring and I pause..and go ohhhhhhhhhhh. Lol
18.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
pearlmans carries beverley K, you might just call and see if they have one in stock or can get one to send to you on memo.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Oh good idea..thanks so much
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I dont have it but I''d like to!!! Its very pretty. Have any pictures of your ering or a thread link to it??? I''d like to see
the combo you are putting together.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Here is the link TyTy to my pics that WF sent me. It was a while back. Not sure if I would wear them together...all depends how thick the Beverly K band is. I emailed the company for some stats on the ring.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-pics-from-wf.34178/

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wondering if you plan to wear a plain band or no band while caring for the kids - I think this would get very gunked up.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I only wear my wedding set when I''m out of the house. It''s just a habit I have of taking off all jewelry once I get home. I''m hoping to see this ring in person soon. I think it''s smaller than it seems (like my e-ring looks much bigger in pics but it''s dainty as anything can on my fat fingers lol).

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi atroop - congratulations on your newest baby! My 3rd was the easiest (slept well, ate well, not very fussy), so I hope the same for you. I hear you about the finger-size thing; I''m at a 7 1/4 myself, but even after 4 kids, I can''t really blame them since my youngest is now 6! I just read through your other thread, and wow!! I think that''s the most beautiful ring from Whiteflash I''ve ever seen. I have always loved a RB in a radiant or cushion halo, and yours is perfect. I think that Bev K band is beautiful, although, like you already said, I don''t know if I''d wear them together. It looks like it could be a little thick between the fingers, so make sure it''s comfortable. Otherwise, it''s gorgeous, and hey, it could be a new baby ring too!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Cellentani! My son Noah (I have 2 girls) is just delicious. He''s been a dream since birth. He sleeps 12 hrs straight since 8 wks old and before that only would wake up once per night for a feeding. He''s easy easy easy and so mushy. I''m so in love
30.gif
with my chunka-licious baby boy.

Yes I think the ring may be thick to wear together but we soon find out. I''m in contact with WF to possibly make me something that looks like this but with thinner in width. I''m also looking for a jeweler in Manhattan (NYC) that has this in stock so I could see it in person. My E-ring width is 2mm. I just spoke to the man at Pearlman''s and he thinks this rings width is 4.5mm but will find out for me.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, yummy! I''m no help on your question, but I had to chime in with a compliment - that''s just lovely! I adore the bezeled trios amid the pave. If you acquire it, I''ll be waiting for hand-shots with bated breath!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results