Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a necklace/pendant form Whiteflash and/or which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Total voters

sugarcloud

Rough_Rock
I am thinking of buying myself a necklace to try out an ACA before I take the leap into my anniversary ring. I'm thinking around 0.3 carat, in white gold. I really love the Verismo necklace, very similar to the Tiffany BTD solitaire necklace but I worry that it might be prone to flipping. I was told by WF that the Lucky pendant is a good alternative and is not as flippy. I am also considering the 4 prong basket because its so classic. Decisions, decisions.... :think:

Which would you choose? And if you have any of these or any of the other Whiteflash necklaces please share your thoughts =)2

Verismo:

1606033148236.png

Lucky:

1606033176488.png

Four prong basket:

1606033208650.png

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
The first ideal cut diamond I ever I purchased back in 2010 is from WF and set in their Bellerina pendant. I customized it a little and had it set on a bale instead of the standard fixed chain, and the diamond is .617ct.

Here's a link to the SMTB thread in case you wanted to see more photos: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-wf-bellerina.146911/

I would say that pre-pandemic, I wore this necklace at least 2x a week and it rarely ever flips. If I recall correctly, the original PSer (Belle?) who custom designed this pendant with WF had in mind that they didn't want it to flip. After a decade of wear, I can say that they succeeded lol.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like my necklace To slide on the chain or it moves too much. I would do the 4 prong basket.

Izzy70

Rough_Rock
I have a 6 prong basket with bunny ears and I like that it moves on the chain. The clasp may move around a bit but my diamond is always front and centre!

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The 3-prong martini. I like the minimalist setting that showcases the diamond! I have a 0.53ct, and it doesn't flip.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.