shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a Jewel Jet Steam Cleaner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msclaudia

Rough_Rock
Do you love it? hate it?
I''m thinking about buying one,
Any info about it, or any other cleaners is greatly appreciated.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. I got it for 99 shipped about a month ago and it works great. Heats up quickly and does not take forever like ultrasonic cleaners.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love mine, you should get one!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Highly recommend it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one and I love it. It works great.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
i am happy with mine too.

vfrhokie

Rough_Rock
Got it for my fiancee a few months ago. She loves it.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Bought mine on ebay, love it.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Couldn't live without it and my friends love bringing everything over just so they can use it too!

boyscout

Rough_Rock
I use my espresso machine''s steam wand. Saved 100 bucks and get a clean stone AND a latte.

gryffindor

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 6:57:15 PM
Author: boyscout
I use my espresso machine''s steam wand. Saved 100 bucks and get a clean stone AND a latte.
Good idea. Note to self, put espresso machine on registry.

J2K

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to decide between this and an ultrasonic for my fiance as a gift. The ring has channel set rounds in the setting, so I don''t know if the ultrasonic will loosen those stones or not... which is why I''ve been leaning towards the Jewel Jet.

Snarleyow

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 4:07:31 PM
Author: J2K
I''m trying to decide between this and an ultrasonic for my fiance as a gift. The ring has channel set rounds in the setting, so I don''t know if the ultrasonic will loosen those stones or not... which is why I''ve been leaning towards the Jewel Jet.
I just ordered one from Frontgate http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID=17607&fromNewSearch=true&mercadoResultId=0&nrpAltSearch=false&altText=null

$99.50 with free shipping and I surfed the net for a while trying to find better.

My fiance''s ER has pave, not channel set, so maybe you need not be as concerned, but I had heard to stay away from ultrasonics for cleaning a ring with pave. This is her style: Verragio ENG-0264 - http://www.goodoldgold.com/setting/VRG-ENG-0264/

My advice is to go with the Jewel Jet.

Good luck.

Snarleyow

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock

Never heard of the Jewel jet here in the UK. I am going to look for it now. Just ordered a ultrasonic and am now worried i have bought the wrong thing.
8.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i would buy her a ultrasonic cleaner with S/S tank.
2.gif

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
msclaudia,

I think you''ll be pleasantly surprised with such a device....it actually does work!
Price point is also very reasonable (check out Ebay for possible listings)
1.gif

I know that the ultrasonics are a bit more funky and perhaps more popular. However, with an Ultrasonic, it''s really hit or miss.
Some of them are o.k. and some are of no redeeming value.

Typically, the ultrasonics seem to be adequate for reading glasses etc. and not so effective for jewelry which requires deeper and more nuanced cleaning...

Hope this helps!

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Just go to the jewel jet website. There price is just as good as anyone elses.... That ebay link listed above charges shipping when the actual jewel jet site is free!

anth005

Rough_Rock
Using the ebay link the seller will accept an offer $72 and shipping is $14.95. So... you could save a few $ going this route.

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
I got my US cleaner today and have put everything in it. Totally blown away by the results. So embarrassed about the state my rings have been in. I paid £30 with shipping and I am so pleased. I don''t see how it can get better than this. With be taking new photos now for my profile image!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results