shape
carat
color
clarity

any hiphop/ professional athletes on here with bling?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
what happened to the person that originally posted? Seems like they just said this to get everyone worked up....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone done a search back on all the OP''s threads? ALL of his posts basically are about this same cross, talked about over and over and over. . . Appraisals, chipped melee, blah blah.

He''s yet to have provided any proof that he owns even more than that single necklace, so don''t hold your breath in anticipation of more blingy pictures popping up here in this thread.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I have not read many of the subsequent posts, but my initial reaction was that "tiny" meant not elaborate--as in a dollar $$ encrusted in diamonds would be.....was that not it? Like Flav's clock with real diamonds?

whotheyare

Shiny_Rock
===
Some people are just quick to get offended. At least SDL had some class about it and said she may have taken the comment the wrong way. Everyone has a right to perceive things as they see fit. But that last comment was just really classless, IMHO. I wouldn''t ever say anything like that about anyone''s piece on here, no matter how much I didn''t like it. To insult a specific piece, even with the perception that a general insult may have been made...well...
And hello...the topic is pro athletes and hip hop bling...have you seen what they wear? Nearly everything on PS would be considered dainty or "tiny." Because hello...we''re WOMEN.
====

whoever posted that a few pages ago is exactly right, i was asking if anyone had any pro athlete hip-hop jewelry large pendant pieces (3 inches or bigger) or diamond chains instead of the usual small 1 inch pieces and rings, obviously this forum is 99% women who took offence for some reason but it is true that in comparison to the hiphop pro athlete pieces, all of your pieces are tiny just as the poster above said, thank you to that person for clarifying the post, i guess there are no other posters with that kind of jewelry because all the responses went off topic

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was hoping to see men ''fess up to wearing jewels! must say there is a ring over at that pearlman''s site i like: but what are iced out cut diamonds?

movie zombie

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 9:13:04 PM
Author: movie zombie
i was hoping to see men ''fess up to wearing jewels! must say there is a ring over at that pearlman''s site i like: but what are iced out cut diamonds?

movie zombie

I was hoping to see more men''s bling too!
10.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 8:46:42 PM
Author: whotheyare

whoever posted that a few pages ago is exactly right, i was asking if anyone had any pro athlete hip-hop jewelry large pendant pieces (3 inches or bigger) or diamond chains instead of the usual small 1 inch pieces and rings, obviously this forum is 99% women who took offence for some reason but it is true that in comparison to the hiphop pro athlete pieces, all of your pieces are tiny just as the poster above said, thank you to that person for clarifying the post, i guess there are no other posters with that kind of jewelry because all the responses went off topic
Wow, an awful lot of time has passed to revive this thread!!

Anyway, there are other ways to make the distinction between "large mens pieces" and "dainty womens pieces" than saying all our pieces are "tiny." When people work hard to afford sizeable single diamonds, instead of just large pieces with lots of smaller diamonds, "tiny" has a very negative connotation, as though we're all walking around with diamond chips. Yes, we've established that that's not what you meant, but that is how your initial post reads.

It's just a matter of word choice.

So in answer to your original question, since the thread did go off-topic... no, there aren't really many pro athletes around here
3.gif
it is pretty much us gals with our "tiny" diamonds!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I agree Musey - Very long time!
Personally, considering all the numerous issues with Who''s cross that he''s posted about in RT, I think I''ll stick with "tiny" women''s pieces of superior quality!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results