shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique pear and OEC three stone ring (OWD & JE perfection)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Re: Antique pear and OEC three stone ring (OWD & JE perfecti

What an exquisite three stone ring you have created - much prettier than the inspiration ring! Your entire collection is simply breathtaking!!!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Stunning ring!!! The Titanic three stone has been on my (probably-never-gonna-happen) wish list so I'm so jealous!! Your entire collection is gorgeous! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So gorgeous!!! :love: I love the Titanic ring and I love that you replicated it! The setting is so beautifully done and it looks perfect on your lovely hand, congrats and enjoy all that elegance and sparkle! :appl:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I echo DF. Sorry Titanic person, but this ring is INCREDIBLE!

mayday

Shiny_Rock

Your taste in creating this ring and every jewel on your hand is exquisite! If ever there was a left hand made for diamonds, it's yours! Your new pear ring turned out stunningly.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock

Wow!!!! Your rings are gorgeous! I love your new antique pear ring! It's so beautiful. Your whole collection is stunning, and the pictures in the velvet boxes is, too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missed the pics of your collection - they are great pics and your collection is stunning in every way! :love:

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock

The diamonds look so white! I love the proportions, the stones and the setting! Bravo! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

WOW... just WOW..... this is spectacular and hands down one of the best collections I've seen. Every piece is so unique and stunning. :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Your collection!!! :love: :love: :love: Do we have similar finger sizes? :naughty: Sooo beautiful...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

JDDN - Thank you! You definitely should give JE a try, they're fab! Can't recommend them highly enough.

AlexT - I do feel incredibly spoiled! Thanks!

Sundial - Thanks so much! Is it crazy that I never liked three stone rings until I saw the Titanic ring? And now I have my very own!

junebug17 - Haha, thank you!

daintyG - The boxes make such fun props for picture taking. Thanks!

lorrissey - Thanks so much! When I first got the pear all I could really think of was to put it in some sort of halo, but I really just didn't want to do that. I'm glad I waited for the perfect inspiration to provide something different than what I already had.

_lovesvintage_ - Lol, maybe! My finger is size 4.

KristyDarling, lknvrb4, missy, thecat, Tourmaline, bbziggy, nycspring, Elliot86, mayday, and lilysweet, thank you for the kind words!! :wavey:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

4.25 is the smallest I can muster on my ring finger...darn knuckles. Don't think I will ever tire seeing your collection. :) Love you design aesthetics.

Vampira

Rough_Rock

Alright, first of all, your COLLECTION! All such lovely pieces... and I love that dark polish, too. The combo reminds me of some of the onyx halo designs on Grace's site!

Secondly, this three stone ring is so pleasingly proportioned, and the inspiration story/pic is awesome. Great taste and design!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

_lovesvintage_|1447356478|3948876 said:
4.25 is the smallest I can muster on my ring finger...darn knuckles. Don't think I will ever tire seeing your collection. :) Love you design aesthetics.

This pear ring is actually sized at 4.25 currently, but we'll see how long it stays that way. I may add sizing beads to it. I don't like my rings tight so I usually size them to 4.25, but then I have to get sizing beads or size down because it's too loose. But for now, it'd fit you! :lol:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

Vampira|1447360605|3948906 said:
Alright, first of all, your COLLECTION! All such lovely pieces... and I love that dark polish, too. The combo reminds me of some of the onyx halo designs on Grace's site!

Secondly, this three stone ring is so pleasingly proportioned, and the inspiration story/pic is awesome. Great taste and design!

Thanks so much! I'm loving the dark polish, too, it's a new acquisition for me. I'm glad the weather here in CA has finally turned a bit brisk so I can wear my fall/winter polishes again!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

star sparkle said:
_lovesvintage_|1447356478|3948876 said:

This pear ring is actually sized at 4.25 currently, but we'll see how long it stays that way. I may add sizing beads to it. I don't like my rings tight so I usually size them to 4.25, but then I have to get sizing beads or size down because it's too loose. But for now, it'd fit you! :lol:

Knowing that tidbit just made my day! :bigsmile: Ok, I will have to reference your stone sizes for my five and three stone projects that I would love to work on in the future. Thanks again for sharing your lovelies!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Love it!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

what a history! your ring is perfection.. it's perfect!!!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock

Oh my. I love your collection!

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock

Beautiful collection! Really love the halo ring who did that ring? All gorgeous!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So here's what happened just now... I'm going through the thread and I'm checking out the photos of your new ring and of your entire collection. My husband comes back home from work and I ignore him. After a while, he says: "You do understand that your eyes are wide open and not blinking and your mouth has been wide open for at least two minutes now...".
Yup...this is what happened to me when I saw your rings... Amazing, AMAZING, collection and your new three stone ring is to die for...
Wear them all in good health :appl: :appl: :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

_lovesvintage_ - Absolutely! :wavey:

Unobuck19 - The halo ring was also set by Joe Escobar Diamonds, with a center stone from OWD. Thanks!

natyLad - Hahaha, your post made me LOL! Thank you!

kathley, Tekate, and HegemonyCricket, thanks so much!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG...I love the story behind your new ring! The setting with all the different milgraining is do die for! Really beautiful :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely collection! Your pear is so unique. I have little interest in modern pears but the antique ones are just stunning. :appl: :love: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Like others, the Titanic ring is one of my all time faves. Yours is truly perfection. I just love the pear! :appl: :appl: :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous collection! Your new 3 stone ring is just marvelous- the stones, the setting... I love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Enjoy!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks tyty333, derbygal, and CRYSTAL24K! :wavey:

LLJsmom, same here! I also am in love with the fact that this pear has no bowtie whatsoever, which is one of the main reasons I don't love modern pears. Thank you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a stunning collection! Your new pear ring is beautiful. I love that pear!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous ring and breathtaking collection!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock

StarSparkle your ring is AMAZING. Just gorgeous, I love it! I adore the rounds next to the pear. Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results