shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Antique Oval and Singlestone Setting=Perfection!

DonnaH

Rough_Rock
so lovely. I adore it

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
yennyfire|1317427791|3030174 said:
Once I was able to try the OEC in this setting for a few days, I knew that this was the one. I don't think I'm going to sleep a wink this weekend!

I love it with an elongated stone-and your oval is *perfect* in it. How big was the OEC that you tried for a few days? No, I bet you won't sleep! :naughty:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think the OEC I tried was a 2.87. It was a GORGEOUS stone, however, I actually like my oval in the setting even better. I am over the moon happy. I'm tempted to hop in the car and drive to LA tonight. If I didn't stop, I could be there by Sunday morning! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it is very beautiful and like the others I love the fact that I notice the stone first and not the setting! That stone is gorgeous and it looks to be showcased in the fashion that I'm sure it was accustomed to! I can't wait for hand shots - I know we're not getting the true size perspective. I'm never good at visualizing a ring IRL size when looking at a magnified picture.

Congrats to you and may you love this ring as long as you live!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting for this thread! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wear it in good health and I can't wait to see hand shots! Air is a pleasure (met him in person while in Cali last summer) and he pulled out anything I wanted to see-even though he knew I wasn't planning on buying anything. I would have walked out of the store with everything if I could have ::)

Congratulations again! :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You are so right about perspective MGR! When Ari sent me photos of this setting with the OEC, I was reluctant to try it because it seemed like "so much" ring. In person, it was incredibly delicate and the OEC was the star with the setting in an Emmy award winning supporting role.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING! Such detail!! Look forward to hand shots! WOW! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks VL! I know you've been about as anxious as I was, lol! I'm so glad to hear that Ari is as wonderful in person as he has been over the phone/via email (I couldn't imagine him being anything but fantastic). I would LOVE to play in his jewelry box sometime. Just lock me in the showroom overnight and let me pretend for a little while! :naughty:

Thanks Snooper! I debated about even posting until I had the ring on my finger and could take handshots, but I was so excited that I just couldn't wait. None of my IRL friends would have understood my euphoria, so where better to turn than my fellow bling junkies!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is OMG! Your ring is perfection beyond perfection! Can't wait to see handshots! Congrats!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Seriously might be the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Kimber!

Amy, I'm flattered! I love all of the gorgeous photos you post in the collection threads, so I know you see all of the stunning bling around here!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I.have.no.words... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my heavens! :love: That setting just suits the stone so well. Be sure to come back and post endless amounts of photos !

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Bella_Mezzo! That's a lotta love! ;-)

Thanks ROL...I'm so glad that I seem to have chosen a setting that does the stone justice!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A spectacular, beautiful setting for a gorgeous stone!! It's fabulous yenny! :love: :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you planning on wearing a band with it or will you wear it solo?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Junebug! Amy, I will either wear it solo or with my grandmothers 2mm plain wedding band.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
That milgrain is to die for. Ari must have the patience of Job.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I'm speechless and your ring is seriously amazing. SO amazing!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Texas-Ari does have the patience of Job, both for milgrain and for finicky clients!
Erica-my goodness, coming from you, that is quite an accolade! I'm honored.
Forte kitty-thanks! I'm the opposite of speechless. I'm giddy and can't stop babbling, lol!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Can't wait for hand shots :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks catwalk!
Slg, you have been one of those brave souls who held my hand through all of this, so I'm glad that you think it has ended well!

thanks Donna!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! AMAZING!!!! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks mrsbettyboop!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have adored your amazing oval since you first posted pics of it and have followed your journey to find its proper home... I wondered what it would look like but knew it would be "right" -- but this, well, your finished ring is perfection personified -- really so gorgeous yet clearly so wearable -- just lovely. I very much look forward to your IRL pics and hand shots - and thank you for all your posts.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny, what a gorgeous setting for such a B E A U T I F U L stone. Ari has done a fantastic job as I had no doubt he would. You are so lucky to have such a combination!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...that's all I can say.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Yssie, I love your ring! I have been looking at this setting for an oval red spinel, but could not picture it with an oval stone. It looks beautiful.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks marymm...you have been such a staunch sounding board from the beginning! I'm glad that you like the end result!

Thanks making the grade and bright ice!
Pregcurious, you're still interested in this setting, ask Ari to send you photos of this ring with the blue sapphire. It's not quite an oval but might give you an idea of what it would look like with a colored stone. I think it would be stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results