shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Antique diamond earring modification project completed!

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
WOW! Those are showstoppers! :love: :love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :-o :shock:

HOLY MOLEY THOSE ARE AWESOME!! Wow - what a FANTASTIC pair of kick a$$ earrings!! WOW! They are incredible - words fail me but wow, they are just STUNNING!! Very creative use of a brooch and some loose stones!! I'm in LOVE/LUST (its kinda blurry between which is the stronger emotion at the moment :naughty: )

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another big WOW here, they are absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for all of your Wow responses!! You are all so kind. I actually never expected them to come out so crazy wonderful! I was so nervous since I had no real drawing. I called him so so many times. Just said don't worry they will match the original bezels of the brooch. My mouth fell open when he opened up the box and took them out for me. I am posting the picture of my niece wearing the earrings as they were before for her wedding that was in March. I can't wait to wear them as they are now. These will be passed down and around the family for all of the happy occasions to come.

screen_shot_2013-04-29_at_0.png

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think those are truly the most stunning earrings I have ever seen! The best kind of heirloom, the ones everyone loves in the future generations. Wow, spectacular!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow ... now these are earrings!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Some of the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen posted on here! Just love them!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Omg I want a pair!

Congrats they turned out SUPER BEAUTIFUL! :love:

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
These are amazing, crazy amazing!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
OH MY! I was so tickled to see these as jewel of the week! Thank you!!

Thanks to RosieR, FancyPantsSparkle, YT, Menyenye, Gemfever, Laila619, Confection10, DandiAndi, Diamondless, lorrissey, Enerchi, Catmom, luv2sparkle, CharmyPoo, Winternight, rosetta, MrsBettyBoop !!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are breathtaking! I imagine they sparkle beautifully when you move your head. You did a great job staying true to the vintage feel. I wish I was a family member and could borrow them. :D

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on Jewel of the week!! Spec.tac.ular!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
They are AMAZING! I love them!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, amazing earrings! Hope you have many happy occasions to wear them!

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
Those are unbelievable!! I love how you repurposed the brooch and how they are now dangly. They will make you blinged out like crazy at your son's wedding (congrats!). Dare I say we will have a ton of antique jewelry being repurposed on PS in the near future?

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Simply spectacular!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I lived a life where owning those would be appropriate. You must be very glamorous !

Beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results