shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Asscher ring by CVB Inspired Design

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1486616365|4126417 said:
OH...I forgot to tell y'all something important! I get to go to a Singlestone trunk show this weekend, so I may get some good band ideas there!!!! :appl:

Well... I worked all weekend and am just seeing this now... and am seriously hoping you are uploading your Singlestone trunk show photo-bomb!!!! :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1486426888|4125116 said:
Here's a little family pic of my favorite rings at the moment. (I hate that phone pics never do justice to diamonds, though!) I really am fortunate that three are from Caysie (CVB), and I hope to find another project to do with her this year!

Absolutely LOVE this family picture, DS!!! :love: Blue must definitely be your favorite color, lol! :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1487001885|4128093 said:
diamondseeker2006|1486616365|4126417 said:
OH...I forgot to tell y'all something important! I get to go to a Singlestone trunk show this weekend, so I may get some good band ideas there!!!! :appl:

Well... I worked all weekend and am just seeing this now... and am seriously hoping you are uploading your Singlestone trunk show photo-bomb!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I hope to make the thread sometime later this week!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1487132939|4128946 said:
diamondseeker2006|1486426888|4125116 said:
Here's a little family pic of my favorite rings at the moment. (I hate that phone pics never do justice to diamonds, though!) I really am fortunate that three are from Caysie (CVB), and I hope to find another project to do with her this year!

Absolutely LOVE this family picture, DS!!! :love: Blue must definitely be your favorite color, lol! :))

Thanks, m2b! How did you guess that blue is my favorite color???!!! :lol: I promise I am going to try to branch out into new colors this year!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome (family of) jewels, ds!!!! Love both your bands!! Somehow though I prefer the Legacy band with your asscher. It just looks so perfect and at home with her "sibling" on your finger.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, I forgot to ask if you can post photos wearing both the Legacy with the CvB band and asscher. Pretty please?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Maita! I took a couple of quick pics for you! I have to say after trying on a lot of bands at the Singlestone trunk show last weekend, that my short lower finger just doesn't work well with stacking 2 bands unless both are 2mm or less. I don't really like my 2.2mm Legacy band with another band on me, which is problematic because I do love my extra bands! Lucky are those with long fingers!

First, here is the one you requested, and the second one is with an engraved rose gold SS band. If I were to wear the sapphire and diamond band with the asscher ring, I'd probably get a 2mm platinum engraved band to go beneath the sapphire band. I really think too much bling in the bands competes with my e-ring, and I don't want to do that! Ultimately, I think the Legacy band alone looks best on me.

2017-02-17_11.jpg

2017-02-17_0.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks very much for humoring me, ds!!! Appreciate it! I always get inspired by PS members' beauties and respective style of mixing and matching bands with Ering.

You're right about wearing more than one band with the asscher though. And the Legacy still looks the best with it but WOW! Do I love the CvB and the Legacy bands together! Thanks again, ds!!!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous collection! There are no words for how awesome this set is! :dance:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous collection! There are no words for how awesome this set is! :dance:

Thanks so much, Mikla!! I am so thankful to have the antique asscher ring!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe I haven't seen this beauty until now.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Heidi and Hayley!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just had to come back and admire your amazing asscher DS! OMG GORGEOUS and romantic and perfect!:love: LOVE!:love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, I don't know how I missed this.
You have such a great eye for beauty!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi Diamondseeker, your stone and setting are both stunning. Keep the pics coming!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! I missed this thread, how, I am unsure.
Stunning, DS!!!
Stunning as always!!! X

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Once I decided on the setting style, Caysie drew the design with the changes we decided upon and made CADs. The French cut side stones had to be custom cut and that took awhile, but I really wanted the ring in time for Christmas, so the timing all worked out perfectly! As usual, Caysie and her bench did a phenomenal job, and I so loved working with her! I have to add that I think mine is even better than the original!!! Here are some of Caysie’s beautiful pictures! She even sent the ring in a Tiffany blue box!

cvb2.jpg

_38758.jpg

What an incredible stone!!! And that setting is sooo fitting! Gorgeous!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
OMgoodness! I’m in :love: ! Gorgeous stone and ring! Looks fabulous on your finger! I would stare at this ring all day. Jon has got such a great eye for stones. Caysie is incredibly talented! Dream team i tell ya! I never thought you would get a Ksi1 but I think the warmth works on some stones- your Asscher has a gentle vanilla glow that’s so highly coveted. I hope the ring is giving you much joy!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondseeker2006

This is TRULY a beautiful ring! I love the soft tab prong accentuating the corners. I adore the bezel french cut accent on each side. it is spectacularly striking on your hand. The strong lines really stand out. I harbor a vast love for step cuts. I circle back to those tab prongs! they are just everything!!!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
This is incredible! The diamond itself is so gorgeous and The setting suits it so incredibly well.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! I had to go looking through your posts to find it after you mentioned it in another thread. So perfect.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! I had to go looking through your posts to find it after you mentioned it in another thread. So perfect.

Thank you SO much! I think we share a love for many of the same things!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Once I decided on the setting style, Caysie drew the design with the changes we decided upon and made CADs. The French cut side stones had to be custom cut and that took awhile, but I really wanted the ring in time for Christmas, so the timing all worked out perfectly! As usual, Caysie and her bench did a phenomenal job, and I so loved working with her! I have to add that I think mine is even better than the original!!! Here are some of Caysie’s beautiful pictures! She even sent the ring in a Tiffany blue box!

cvb2.jpg

_38758.jpg

Perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results