shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Another wonderful gift from dad - Ruby and diamond tennis bracelet!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As some of you might remember, a little while ago my dad presented me with a beautiful ruby and diamond ring, as a symbolic gift on the World Cancer Day. It was a gift to remind me that I am loved and supported while fighting breast cancer. I made a thread on that ring, which can be found here:

And while the excitement from the wonderful surprise of the ring hasn't worn off yet, today I experienced an even greater surprise! My dad gifted me a ruby and diamond tennis bracelet, matching the ruby ring!
The bracelet is made of 20 oval cut rubies (15 carats tw) which look identical to the color and overall appearance of the Ruby on my ring and of 38 round cut diamonds, which are of H color and VS1 clarity.
I think that the pieces look lovely together, even though the bracelet is made of yellow gold and the ring of white gold. Nevertheless, I'm thinking of wearing them both on my right hand and combining the ring with my yellow gold Tiffany notes band, which i had bought as a gift for myself when I got my PhD and has stayed in my jewelry box for a long time without getting the wear that it deserves! I think that it will make the entire look match better!
Now on to photos!
IMG_20210414_162119.jpg
IMG_20210414_164405.jpg IMG_20210414_161959.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: What a thoughtful gift from your dad. They're absolutely beautiful!

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous!!! What a kind and loving father you have -- I love the combo of rings and bracelet and wish you many years of enjoyment!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous. Such a special gift from a special person. Enjoy and wear it in good health for many years to come. Wishing you all the best.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, very awesome. !! And it is my hope as well that the next one you get is when you ring the bell!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
This bracelet is so very beautiful, as is your ring! Your father is clearly a very thoughtful, loving and generous man. Rubies are certainly a perfect choice as they are said to: 'Balances the heart and instills confidence. Ruby encourages joy, spontaneity, laughter and courage.'
Perfect!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet that goes perfectly with your ring. Your father is a wonderful and loving man. May your healing be complete!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A treasure for a treasure! Oh so WONDERFUL! Healing vibes across the km's.

And I love your stemware!! I've been looking for those exact style/gold rim around here....but nope.

cheers--Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely, thoughtful gift from your dad, and it goes so well with your ring from him. Best wishes for your health.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As some of you might remember, a little while ago my dad presented me with a beautiful ruby and diamond ring, as a symbolic gift on the World Cancer Day. It was a gift to remind me that I am loved and supported while fighting breast cancer. I made a thread on that ring, which can be found here:

And while the excitement from the wonderful surprise of the ring hasn't worn off yet, today I experienced an even greater surprise! My dad gifted me a ruby and diamond tennis bracelet, matching the ruby ring!
The bracelet is made of 20 oval cut rubies (15 carats tw) which look identical to the color and overall appearance of the Ruby on my ring and of 38 round cut diamonds, which are of H color and VS1 clarity.
I think that the pieces look lovely together, even though the bracelet is made of yellow gold and the ring of white gold. Nevertheless, I'm thinking of wearing them both on my right hand and combining the ring with my yellow gold Tiffany notes band, which i had bought as a gift for myself when I got my PhD and has stayed in my jewelry box for a long time without getting the wear that it deserves! I think that it will make the entire look match better!
Now on to photos!
IMG_20210414_162119.jpg
IMG_20210414_164405.jpg IMG_20210414_161959.jpg
Gorgouse !!!

(Even before you got sick) your dad must think of you all the time :kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Naty! That is fabulous!!! What a beautiful ruby set you have now! So sweet of your dad!!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ruby set you have there, @Natylad !! Wishing you continued healing❤️

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments ❤

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Natylad! Rubies look so lux on you! How sweet of your Dad to gift these to you, feeling the love. Dust for continued healing!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Again, you have a wonderful father! And he has excellent taste in jewelry!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh it’s a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Truly from the heart. Pure and perfect. Rubylicious. Wear it in good health and blingy joy sweet @Natylad ❤️

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore both pieces, and your dad sounds like a wonderful and thoughtful man. Congrats !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results