shape
carat
color
clarity

Another spoiled one here -- WF eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Dear Kristydarling:

I haven''t been on the website for a while now, but when I first logged on and saw your post-- I had to take a good peek and BOY, am I surprised by your biggy eb!! My all-time-favorite classic piece!! Please notify me of the next SF/SJ GTG!!! I wanna see the combo in person!! How fabulous is that!!!! For some reason, I thought in your past posts that you wanted a RHR for your Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas present! You made a great choice! I love it - just love it!!!

Wear this beautiful set in the best of health- and don''t forget to include me at the next GTG!!!! :) I cannot wait to see it in person!!!

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Lord above, you should really wear both everyday!!!

Can you tell us about your ering? The stats and such? Its so beautiful, I''m totally drooling

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, KD, your new eternity ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I could only dream of getting such a nice eternity ring. The set looks very Angie Harmon like. I love it!!

I recognize the view from your house. Haha. That is so funny - when you mentioned the area you live in that was the exact same intersection I was picturing.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
KD-I love the new band, and it looks wonderful with your other ring. Stunning
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Kristy I missed this new scrumptious ring when you first posted it. It is absolutely stunning and I think the size is ideal for an eternity band! What a great alternative when you don''t feel like wearing your magnificent Leon ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results