Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Another spoiled one here -- WF eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys!

I've been holding out on sharing pics forever, and for that I apologize! Last fall, I convinced DH to give me a combination birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift, and after he approved the budget, I took care of the rest. Isn't that romantic?

It's a 3.2 cttw ACA Whiteflash eternity band, in a shared-prong basket setting, size 4. All stones are 20-pointer ACAs with G-H color, although my salesperson said that they were mostly G color since they had juuuust gotten a bunch of new ACA stock at the time of my order. I've been wearing it alone on my left hand as a wedding ring. I've been saving the major hardware (Leon 3-stone) for nights out or special occasions.

I rarely wear the Leon and the eternity band together as I find it to be overwhelming, but I've included a shot of that for your viewing pleasure. It's rather Angie Harmon, no?

Here is the first of 5 shots.....

WFeband_close.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one. I like the reflection in the window. Any SFers here recognize the view from my window?

WFeband_profile2.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW
WOW
WOW! I love it alone AND with your gorgeous e-ring!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! That is a gorgeous eternity band. And with the Leon...your finger must get cramped from carrying all that weight!!! I like the idea of saving the Leon for special occasions and wearing the eternity band everyday. Are you worried about hitting the palm-side of the ring and chipping the stones?

It''s so pretty!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
KD, it''s just flat out gorgeous and exactly something I want in the future. it''s looks so great on you and I like it with the Leon and yes, it''s very Angie H, but in a very good way....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMO!!!! Love it!!!

What else do you have hiding from us?? LOL!!! Just kidding!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh KristyDarling, It''s gorgeous!! It''s fantastic on its own but Wow oh Wow when you put it with your Leon!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh -- I WISH I had something else to hold out on you guys! LOL. This is it for me...for quite awhile. DH has officially pulled in the reins on bling.
And for good reason, I must admit!

Swingirl -- I do worry about chipping sometimes, especially since I wear it daily and am pretty hard on it, with the kids and all. But the worry hasn't ruined my enjoyment of the ring one bit!

MrsS -- I sense one just like this in your future!

DJ -- thanks for your sweet compliments!

Catmom -- thanks!! It's interesting how some people LOVE it paired with the Leon, and some just don't! It's fun playing dress-up and putting them together (which I do a lot in the privacy of my home) but when I'm in public, I don't want to be over-the-top so I usually just wear one ring.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
KristyDarling - I love love love it! really what''s not to love? ACA, 20-pters, WF, it just doesn''t get any better than that!

And I do love it with your Leon. It IS major bling but I would wear it around the house just to stare at it all day!

congratulations, a

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Can we get some more pictures here!!!

Wow is it beautiful. Now I fully love it with the Leon. Ok, yah, maybe not to wear down to Starbucks to grab coffee, but heck, it''s great with the Leon cause they are both a little over the top and therefore balance each other. Do you like my logic?

This is so beautiful and certainly a wonderful stand alone ring. Is it comfortable? Does it bump your Leon? I really like it, can you see the wheels turning!

KD, it''s great! Congratulations

kmglcg

Shiny_Rock
...Blindingly beautiful!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! And even with the 3 stone, it''s still a gorgeous and not overdone look.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kristy, I''m speechless!!!!!! It''s truly stunning (esp. when paired w/ the Leon!!)!!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Oh K Darling... Your rings are blinding me! I really love the look of your band with your Leon E-ring. Wow... what a fabulous taste you have! You will have to post more than 5 pictures, though.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Is that Lombardi (Lombard? Lombardy?) street? Not a native SFer...but have visited a few times so just a guess.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sigh
...beautiful ring, beautiful hand. Just beautiful.

cheers--Sharon

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Can I please be your finger? That is some eternity ring. Just magnificent! I love it with your e-ring. Congrats on your birthday/anniversary/christmas gift.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
KristyDarling, your ring is just beautiful!
And yes, it does look like Angie Harmon''s set.. If I ever want to look at Angie''s set, I just look at yours..

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW KD that is one beautiful ring. I love your Leon too. Simply stunning.

Is that Lombard St.????? Hard to tell. I was born and raised in San Francisco. Moved to So. San Francisco when I was 11. Went to So. San Francisco High School.

If that is Lombard St., I can''t tell you how many times we have driven down that street. As teenagers, as well as adults. My brother used to take his skateboard there as a teenager with his friends. LOL.

Linda

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is a gorgeous eternity band and I LOVE it with your Leon. I understand not wanting to wear it like that every day, but you should totally wear it like that for dressy occasions! Or whenever you just need a little (or I guess I should say, BIG) pick me up!

Congratulations!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh my goodness - THAT is EXQUISITE!!!! WOW!!!

I love your taste in rings!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristy, it''s gorgeous! Thank you for sharing those great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.