shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Another Mark Turnowski BEAUTY!!!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone! I''m more of a lurker than a poster, but I did have some help with this diamond on here so I wanted to post my ring and say thanks to everyone for their help!! Long story short my fiance (I love that name!!) knows I''m a researcher so he put me on the hunt to fine someone reputable. We only live about 2 hours north of the NYC Diamond District but I didn''t think that I could trust anyone there, nor did I think I could get a deal. Anyhow, I found this site and Mark Turnowski and thought I''d email him to see what he had with what we were looking for.....I love radiant cut - but it had to be beautiful, sparkle and have LOTS of fire! So, I emailed him with basics and he sent me a picture and some specs. In the meantime after Mark found my "little beauty" as he called it, but at that time we decided to hold off on the ring as we were talking about houses and expenses, etc. We decided to call Mark off on the diamond so he called Mark and told him that we''d be in touch when we were ready.

Well.....then we go to San Francisco for a short vacation with his two sisters and their significant others (who knew about everything!). Little did I know that he hadn''t called off Mark and in fact took a trip down there to finalize a ring!!! So, we went on a winery tour on Saturday and then on the way back we had to go over the Golden Gate Bridge to get to San Francisco. We stopped at this park that looks over the bridge WAY up high. Well, I''m scared of heights, I mean panic attack scared. As we were going up this road that winds back and forth I was literally having a panic attack saying I had to get off the bus!! We finally got there and pulled in (picture the scene with Thelma & Louise that''s how it felt pulling in!
6.gif
) He said to me, come take one picture and then we can go. Off the bus I went holding his hand with weak knees!!! So we walk towards this cliff and he''s holding me around my shoulders from behind so tight. He starts saying the sweetest things to me and starts crying. So tactfully I said "ARE YOU CRYING?"
23.gif
Still not noticing what was going on. He said to me "I have to get a tissue, I don''t want anyone to see my crying". When he let go of me I took the opportunity to turn around and he was down on one knee asking me to marry him - well honestly, neither of us can remember if he actually said it or not, but everyone there - even the tourists were clapping and yelling!!! It was SOOOO sweet!
36.gif
Nobody could hear what we were saying because they were far enough to take pictures of the whole thing and one of his sisters yelled "so what''s your answer?" So I yelled YES!!!
30.gif

Anyhow here''s the best picture of my ring I could get. I have to read some info on here about how to take better pics cause most of them stunk!

jessiesring.jpg

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Well tried to post another shot but if I get another error I think I''m going to SCREAM! What''s with this damn thing that it won''t accept pictures?!?
7.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pics may be too large or you need to rename the file. But MORE please, I have old eyes and need close ups!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ring looks gorgeous.

You may be getting an error on the pictures because it must have a unique file name. Try adding random numbers to the end of the name, that always works for me.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, that is sweet...congratulations!
Your ring is beautiful!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a great ring and sweet proposal! Congratulations!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fantastic story and ring!

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations on your engagement! What a sweet proposal story :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL....CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Lori

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Would love to see more pics of your e-ring.

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I''ll definitely try to post closer up pictures tonight when I get home from work - in the mean time here are the stats:

2.06 - side (trapezoid) diamonds are .38 each
I color
VS1
Report : GIA
Shape Radiant Modified Brilliant
Depth 69.7%
Table 70%
Girdle: TK
Measurements: 7.95x6.76x4.71
Polish Very good
Symmetry Good
Fluorescence: Faint

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet proposal, congratulations!! Your ring looks gorgeous and we definitely must have more pics.
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is indeed a beauty! we need more pics, i hope you can get them to work! i love your proposal story, too! congratulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Great story and your ring looks gorgeous - would love to see more pictures!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring, just gorgeous. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, lovindiamonds :)

your ring looks like it''s a beauty - i''ll look forward to seeing a LOT more photos!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, congrats, congrats! What a lovely story, and beautiful ring! Can''t wait to see more close up hand shots!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Amazing ring and such great finger coverage! Congrats on your engagement--what a story!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
You have a beautiful ring. I would love to see more pictures!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

i was just at the exact same park next to the bridge when I went to San Fran last September! I totally know what you mean - you''re hanging off the edge of the world! great proposal tho!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Gorgeous ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement - Sweet story! Your ring looks lovely but you must get us more pictures...you
cant just leave us with one pic because you know we will bug you non-stop for more
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous on you, what beautiful proportions! I''d love to see some more pictures!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, more pictures please
3.gif
3.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Post more pics!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!
1.gif
More pics.....please!!!!!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Ok here are some pics - I think I''m getting used to my camera and taking some close up shots - pardon my DRY hands! I decorate cakes and wash them all day long and don''t get to the lotion until I get home. Pardon the spec of dirt on the diamond in pic #4, I didn''t notice it in person!!!

I''m just in love with my ring!!
30.gif

Thanks everyone for looking!

mylovelyradiant.jpg

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Hmmmm, cant attach more than one?

mylovelyradiant1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results