shape
carat
color
clarity

Another ACA on 24h hold (1 week before trip to WF)

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I just say that I find it so admirable that you and your partner are putting all this time and thought into this purchase. I have been following your progress and am so excited to see the final result.:dance:

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Alrighty, ER and matching wedding band have been ordered!! Now comes the waiting part, but since we haven't been in a rush thus far, I think we will manage just fine.

Thank you again to everyone who helped out during the search. I will of course post pictures in SMTB once I have them.

I have joined a number of online forums over the years, but this community is the best BY FAR and hope to remain a part of it with you all! :mrgreen2:

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
The stone you picked is beeyoooootiful. Can't wait to see the finished ring!!!

Alrighty, ER and matching wedding band have been ordered!! Now comes the waiting part, but since we haven't been in a rush thus far, I think we will manage just fine.

Thank you again to everyone who helped out during the search. I will of course post pictures in SMTB once I have them.

I have joined a number of online forums over the years, but this community is the best BY FAR and hope to remain a part of it with you all! :mrgreen2:

Phew! Congrats on reaching the end zone, so to speak. Go ahead and crack open a bottle of champagne or something. You guys have earned it. Now comes the fun part. The wait :lol:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Yay!!! Can’t wait to see the finished product and on your fiancé’s finger. Congrats!! So happy for you guys.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results