Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Another ACA on 24h hold (1 week before trip to WF)

737lizakg

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I just say that I find it so admirable that you and your partner are putting all this time and thought into this purchase. I have been following your progress and am so excited to see the final result.:dance:

Bruin Ring

Rough_Rock
Alrighty, ER and matching wedding band have been ordered!! Now comes the waiting part, but since we haven't been in a rush thus far, I think we will manage just fine.

Thank you again to everyone who helped out during the search. I will of course post pictures in SMTB once I have them.

I have joined a number of online forums over the years, but this community is the best BY FAR and hope to remain a part of it with you all! :mrgreen2:

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Brilliant_Rock
Alrighty, ER and matching wedding band have been ordered!! Now comes the waiting part, but since we haven't been in a rush thus far, I think we will manage just fine.

Thank you again to everyone who helped out during the search. I will of course post pictures in SMTB once I have them.

I have joined a number of online forums over the years, but this community is the best BY FAR and hope to remain a part of it with you all! :mrgreen2:

Phew! Congrats on reaching the end zone, so to speak. Go ahead and crack open a bottle of champagne or something. You guys have earned it. Now comes the fun part. The wait :lol:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Yay!!! Can’t wait to see the finished product and on your fiancé’s finger. Congrats!! So happy for you guys.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Jewelry of Bling Empire
    The Jewelry of Bling Empire
    April Birthstone 2021 - Diamond
    April Birthstone 2021 - Diamond
    SAG Awards 2021
    SAG Awards 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.