shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement Announcement: Passing of PriceScope CEO

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of PriceScope's CEO, Andrey Pilipchak and my beloved husband. After 35 years together, I lost my beloved Andrey. He was so very sweet, kind, loving and generous. He was my world. Our family suffered an enormous loss last week due to a heart attack, with no history.

I'm sure you're all wondering what's going to happen to PS. Andrey has always referred you as PS family, a family that will come together to always support and educate the diamond industry. He would want us to move on and continue his work. Together, we will make it through this difficult time, with the help of our PS Family Team as always. They have been working with Andrey and know his wants and thoughts. He was very happy and thankful with their work, stands behind them. So let's stand together in memory of Andrey and continue his work.

The PS Family Team and I ask you for patience and understanding, and we need your support more than ever. We also thank you for all your support throughout the years and the years to come.

With love,
Linh (pronounced Ling)

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. He will be greatly missed.

On a personal note, I lost my late husband in a similar, shocking fashion. No warning. It’s very difficult for the survivors. My heart goes out to you and yours.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry to see this, it is a shock and such sad news. My deepest sympathies to you @darlinh, sending thoughts of comfort to you and your family.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
My sincerest condolences. May you find peace.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
The entire PS family is sending lots of love to Linh and the entire family.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss. He wI’ll be greatly missed. Sending you warm hugs across the miles.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss Linh, the entire PS family will miss him.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! So sorry. My deepest condolences.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for peace and acceptance for you and your family, I know this is an incredibly difficult time. I am sure this post was incredibly hard to even put up here, I hope for your continued courage and strength

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
We are all so sorry for your loss :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. My deepest condolences. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you gentle hugs ❤️

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh dearest @darlinh (Linh) and family, I am so sorry to learn of this. My heart aches for you deeply. Andrey was an amazing spirit and so full of life. He will be sorely missed by so many. Please know that you are supported by so many in this most sorrowful time.
Heartfelt condolences and may God bring you peace.

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I'm so sorry for your loss Linh. He was always so kind when I got the chance to speak to him at the GTG many years ago. Thinking of you and your family.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Linh, my deepest condolences to you and your family. Andrey’s legacy will certainly live on among the PS family. Sending gentle hugs…..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry to hear your sad news, please accept my deepest condolences on your loss.

GK2

Rough_Rock
my deepest and sincerest condolences for your loss. Andrey’s legacy is a wealth of information and a community that will forever remember him

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
My condolences. Lots of love from myself and my family to yours ❤️❤️❤️

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Linh, I am heartbroken to hear of your loss!!! It was a great pleasure to meet you both at previous get-togethers. Andrey was a great leader of PS and made it a place that so many of us came and STAYED because of the community here. I am thankful for all he did!!!

I will be thinking of you and praying for comfort as you deal with this terrible, unexpected loss. I am so sorry!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
How tragic , I’m so sorry.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such sad news. My warmest condolences & most gentle of hugs to you & your family.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved husband.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss ☹️

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of PriceScope's CEO, Andrey Pilipchak and my beloved husband. After 35 years together, I lost my beloved Andrey. He was so very sweet, kind, loving and generous. He was my world. Our family suffered an enormous loss last week due to a heart attack, with no history.

I'm sure you're all wondering what's going to happen to PS. Andrey has always referred you as PS family, a family that will come together to always support and educate the diamond industry. He would want us to move on and continue his work. Together, we will make it through this difficult time, with the help of our PS Family Team as always. They have been working with Andrey and know his wants and thoughts. He was very happy and thankful with their work, stands behind them. So let's stand together in memory of Andrey and continue his work.

The PS Family Team and I ask you for patience and understanding, and we need your support more than ever. We also thank you for all your support throughout the years and the years to come.

With love,
Linh (pronounced Ling)

Dear Linh,
We are deeply shocked and saddened at the news. Our hearts go out to you and your children and the entire family.

Andrey was an absolute gentleman in the truest sense. His warmth and kindness were always on full display in all of our interactions through the years. No matter the situation, he was always ready with a smile and a calming, positive approach to any discussion. He will be truly missed, and remembered with great affection.

On behalf of the the Whiteflash family, we share your grief and stand ready to help in any way possible.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss. Your husband created a wonderful online community for diamond and jewelry lovers. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my god.

I can’t even find words. This is the most horrifying update I could have imagined. I’m SO sorry Linh. I remember meeting you both in Vegas many years ago… Such a beautiful and obviously-in-love couple.

Andrey loved PS. He really really really did. It was obvious in every email I ever exchanged with him. And we loved him. My heart is with you Linh. Please take care of yourself. Your PS family is here for you.

Barkingatstrangers

Rough_Rock
My deepest condolences on the loss of your husband. Thank you for thinking of us in such a time of shock and sorrow.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Linh- Sandra and our family send heartfelt condolences and prayers for your family.
Those who knew Andrey were gifted. I consider myself so lucky to be part of that group. He will be sorely missed by so many.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Linh and family, I am so very sorry for your loss.
I so enjoyed meeting you and Andrey and was deeply honored that you, Andrey and family attended our wedding.
I have the deepest respect and admiration for Andrey and he will live on in my memory and I will miss him every time I visit PS.

Karl

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
My heartfelt sympathy for your sorrowful and sudden loss

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results