shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement Announcement: Passing of PriceScope CEO

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am pleased to say I met you and your husband years ago at a gtg and he was warm and kind and generous with his time. He will be a great loss to your family and ours. I’m sure if there is anything we can do for you we certainly will. My deepest condolences on your loss.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a loss to family, friends and all who knew Andrey. I have known and worked with Andrey for fifteen years.

I personally feel bad because I know how hard and the crazy hours Andrey pulled. With an 8 hour time difference often we would talk in the wee small hours his time. I nick named him Count Dracula. But in hindsight, no one should work like that, and it clearly it was a contributing factor in our sad loss.

His commitment to PriceScope and to the forum community is testament to the quality and commercial impartiality of advice on PS. He really cared.

His relationships with vendors and advertisers include a few companies that have been with us for more than two decades. That is surely unusual these days?

Together with Andrey’s family, our wonderful team of moderators marketing and content folk, plus the hidden team of developers, PriceScope will continue. If there a are a few bumps in the road, please bear with us.

Vale Andrey, Love to Linh and the boys

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to your family during this time. May you find comfort and peace

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very sad to read this. Thank you for providing (and nurturing) a place for your PS family to gather. It really means a lot. My condolences.

kind regards, Sharon

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So very sorry to hear such awful news. Sincere condolences to you and all your family.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope you will be comforted and find peace in the love you shared.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep jumping around to other threads and coming back here every few minutes. Linh, you and Andrey and Garry created this community, and what you created changed the industry. And it’s also changed so many people’s lives… So many of us have been here for years and years. PS truly is family.

I’m just gutted. I wish I had better words, more soothing and comforting words. Andrey will be beloved, and sorely missed.

I was glad to read Garry’s note just now. I hope PS remains a magical place that moves mountains. It seems like a fitting legacy.

So many big hugs to you and your nearest and dearest :(sad

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Linh, I can't express how saddened I am at the loss of your beloved hubby. I, like so many others, am so grateful for Andrey's work, and for the community he has built. My love and thoughts are with you x

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Awww jeez.
Thinking about you and sending you love during this horrible, awful, shocking, and so very very sad time.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. I met both of you at the GTG in Carlsbad and you were both so welcoming. I have no words.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I never met Andrey but the community he built in PS is such a testament to the person he was. My deepest condolences to you and your family

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dear Linh and family,

I was deeply shocked and saddened by the news. My heart goes out to you and your entire family, may you know no more sorrow...

I only had one opportunity to meet Andrey, it was about a decade ago on one of my Las Vegas trips. I was informed a PS GTG was due to be held at the same time, and was trying to make it to the GTG.

I encountered some logistic issues the day of the GTG which Andrey was so kind and tried his best to help, he really went out of his way trying! Unfortunately I couldn't make that GTG. But I do remember Andrey's attempt to help me! He was sincere and good hearted! A unique bird in today's world!!

Andrey and the whole PS team build a very special place, Pricescope has changed a lot for both poles of this industry, for the consumers and professionals alike!

It is important both for Andrey's memory and for this special community that this wonderful platform continues just as Andrey planned I am certain.
I hope this will be it future faith, I am here and please don't hesitate to reach out if I can contribute in any way.., it will be my honor..

Rest In Peace Andrey!!

Felicity

Rough_Rock
I was very sad to hear of Andrey’s passing. May he rest in peace. Sincere condolences to his nearest and dearest.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Dear @darlinh,

My sentiments have already been expressed by others but I would feel remiss not saying something given that I have benefited from the platform that your dear husband created. I am sorry for your loss and wish to express my gratitude to your husband. This platform has had far reaching effects - this coming from an Australian. I am on this platform almost daily and derive both information which is not readily the subject of discussion by the Australian jewellery industry and also joy from participating generally.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this. Deepest condolences on the loss of Andrey. This forum has been such an education and resource for all gemstone and jewelry collectors, beginners and advanced. He created an amazing community and I hope he took much pride in it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just seeing this and am so saddened to read of his passing. I met you both at a GTG and can certainly appreciate the comments about his warmth and gentleness.

You have both worked hard to maintain PS which gives so much to so many in terms of knowledge and friendship. We are all forever indebted to you both.

We are all here for you moving forward so please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

My sincere condolences to you and your family in this time of great loss.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Linh. My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh- I’m so deeply saddened to hear of Andrey’s passing. He was so kind, patient and dedicated, which was evident when I met you both at the GTG in TX. My sincerest condolences. I wish you and your family strength and peace as you navigate through this difficult time.

RacerDinah

Rough_Rock
Oh no....my deepest sympathy to you!

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dear Linh,

I have always treasured the times I was able to share with Andrey and even more the times I was able to share with both you and Andrey. Several times I was an observer of Andrey dealing with problems and was always amazed at the depth of his concern as he struggled to find a fair solution to every issue.

My heart goes out to you and your sons. Knowing you and Andrey was a great blessing to my life and I look forward to knowing you and the boys for many more years.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for your loss. This is heartbreaking

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be quite a shock for your family. I liked Andrey. I think I always felt he was a good man. I say that because he could have taken a strong response to some of my posts, and he never did. I thank him for that. I'm sorry that he is gone. I hope you and your family's pain will ease, as you remember the good man he was.

Annette

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
So sad. My deepest condolences to Andrey's family.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heartfelt condolences. He was a nice man. I will never forget the lovely Vegas GTGs. This forum has changed my life in many ways, including travels and friendships that are dear to me, and for that, I’ll be forever grateful. May he Rest In Peace, and may you find comfort and support in those around you during this difficult time.

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh Linh, I am so saddened to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I've met the both of you and both you and Andrey's kindness and humility was something that stuck with me. May he rest in peace.

Kind regards,
Victor

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh, the service on Sunday was such a testament to the amazing person Andrey was and the love he had for you and the boys. Every single person who spoke brought forth a different aspect of Andrey's generosity and kindness throughout his life. (The story his sister told about the wedding gift chokes me up every time I think about it.) Even afterwards at the cemetery and restaurant the stories poured forth and without exception everyone there was touched by your wonderful husband in so many different ways.

Much love.

We are here for you if you need anything -- anything at all.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. I am praying for peace for you and your family.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Linh,

I am so sorry for your loss. I have spent the past few days thinking back to the GTGs you guys put together for us, and the wonderful community you guys fostered for us. I am at a loss for words. Hugs to you and your precious loved ones.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m just seeing this sad news.

Linh and family,
I’m so very sorry for your loss. PriceScope is a very special place, and we are here to help in anyway we can.

There are no good-byes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. – Ghandi

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results