shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement Announcement: Passing of PriceScope CEO

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of PriceScope's CEO, Andrey Pilipchak and my beloved husband. After 35 years together, I lost my beloved Andrey. He was so very sweet, kind, loving and generous. He was my world. Our family suffered an enormous loss last week due to a heart attack, with no history.

I'm sure you're all wondering what's going to happen to PS. Andrey has always referred you as PS family, a family that will come together to always support and educate the diamond industry. He would want us to move on and continue his work. Together, we will make it through this difficult time, with the help of our PS Family Team as always. They have been working with Andrey and know his wants and thoughts. He was very happy and thankful with their work, stands behind them. So let's stand together in memory of Andrey and continue his work.

The PS Family Team and I ask you for patience and understanding, and we need your support more than ever. We also thank you for all your support throughout the years and the years to come.

With love,
Linh (pronounced Ling)

Sending out my deepest condolences and prayers to everyone

PowPow

Rough_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about this. This forum and website have helped me learn so much about diamonds and make the right selection of my own ring. My deepest condolences to you and your family, and please stay strong during this difficult time.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
So so sorry for your loss...

Ira Z.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is very shocking and sad. I am so sorry to hear this news.
PS is such a great place for us all to discuss our passion for jewelry, and I thank Andrey for creating such a wonderful community.

Reactions: CMN

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond sorry for your loss, @darlinh …sincerest condolence to you and your family.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is very sad! I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss, Linh. My deepest sympathies and gentle hugs to you and your family.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry to read this Linh
you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i am so sorry of your loss. Deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Love from Australia

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sad to hear this! My deepest condolences Linh...

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending hugs at this sad and difficult time.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
He left a legacy through this board that brings people together from all over the world. I just wish I had a chance to thank him personally for it. So, I'll thank you. I'm so sorry for the pain losing someone you love and the shifting of center of your being. I am so grateful for what he built for us and how he brought us together. You and yours are in my thoughts.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Linh, I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. Andrey was a wonderful man and we will feel his loss tremendously.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of PriceScope's CEO, Andrey Pilipchak and my beloved husband. After 35 years together, I lost my beloved Andrey. He was so very sweet, kind, loving and generous. He was my world. Our family suffered an enormous loss last week due to a heart attack, with no history.

I'm sure you're all wondering what's going to happen to PS. Andrey has always referred you as PS family, a family that will come together to always support and educate the diamond industry. He would want us to move on and continue his work. Together, we will make it through this difficult time, with the help of our PS Family Team as always. They have been working with Andrey and know his wants and thoughts. He was very happy and thankful with their work, stands behind them. So let's stand together in memory of Andrey and continue his work.

The PS Family Team and I ask you for patience and understanding, and we need your support more than ever. We also thank you for all your support throughout the years and the years to come.

With love,
Linh (pronounced Ling)

My heart goes out to you. So very sorry. He will be missed

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss and the loss to the PS family.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linh and boys
I am so sorry. What a shock?! I have been thinking of you guys. Sending love and thoughts. He was such a kind person. Sending lots of hugs Linh. My deepest condolences to you and your beautiful family

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is such a huge loss. I’m so sorry..

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I wish I could offer more.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Andrey in person. I appreciate so much the wonderful community that he created here, and all the effort you and he put into making it a welcoming and informative place.

Oh dear... this is terribly sad indeed. My deepest condolences to you, Linh, for this painful and unexpected loss. Sending you and your family much love and light!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Linh, I'm so very sorry to hear that your dear husband Andrey has suddenly passed away. You and your family are in my thoughts. Please take care. (((hugs)))

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Linh. I am deeply sad for you and all of his loved ones.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss, Linh. I met Andrey for just a few moments years ago, and still remember his vibrance. Wishing your family comfort and peace.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Condolences to you, your family, and all those who knew and loved Andrey.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry. Thank you to your dear husband for creating this community. My deepest condolences to you and your family. He left a legacy.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t imagine your sense of shock and loss. But I’m grateful for this community your sweet husband created and I hope we can continue in its tradition. It’s helped me so much personally, and especially now, would be lost without it. My deepest condolences and sympathy at this time.

Reactions: CMN

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Linh,
Please accept my most sincere sympathies. I know of this kind of shock firsthand as I lost my beautiful father to a massive coronary when I was in my late 20s, and even now, almost forty years later, it stings just as badly. You're incredibly lucky that you had your husband for thirty five years. I hope you can hold those memories close to your heart and forever in your mind. Those memories are priceless and of more value than any diamond ever could be.

Much love,
Lisa

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
My deepest condolences to you and the family. I am so sorry for this loss and sorry to hear it was such a shocking one at that.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending my sincerest condolences on the loss of your loved one. Sometimes there are no words but I’m truly sorry.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

With love,
Linh (pronounced Ling)
I am so so sorry for your loss. What a legacy your husband has left. I know PS has been a lifeline for so many of us during difficult and beautiful times in life.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results