clarity

Announcement Announcement: Passing of PriceScope CEO

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss.

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Andrey carried an aura of welcoming and acceptance. He was so kind and really just wanted everyone to win as much as possible. He was not only the PriceScope CEO but he was a cheerleader for everyone involved in any capacity. Thank you, Andrey.

Thank you, Linh, for sharing him with us, and I am happy and honored to have known him. We will go forward with his legacy in our hearts and minds. <3

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very sorry for your sudden loss to your loved one, and I offer my sincere condolences.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only just noticed this today. My deepest condolences to your family. Andrey has always been a quiet presence on PS, working behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly. My thanks to all who've kept this place a wonderful forum.

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss, Linh. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers of strength and comfort to you and your family at this difficult time.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry to see this sad news. My condolences to you, Linh, and to your family. Pricescope is a special place because of you and Andrey and I know that I’m just one of many who appreciate everything that you two have put into it.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of PriceScope's CEO, Andrey Pilipchak and my beloved husband. After 35 years together, I lost my beloved Andrey. He was so very sweet, kind, loving and generous. He was my world. Our family suffered an enormous loss last week due to a heart attack, with no history.

I'm sure you're all wondering what's going to happen to PS. Andrey has always referred you as PS family, a family that will come together to always support and educate the diamond industry. He would want us to move on and continue his work. Together, we will make it through this difficult time, with the help of our PS Family Team as always. They have been working with Andrey and know his wants and thoughts. He was very happy and thankful with their work, stands behind them. So let's stand together in memory of Andrey and continue his work.

The PS Family Team and I ask you for patience and understanding, and we need your support more than ever. We also thank you for all your support throughout the years and the years to come.

With love,
Linh (pronounced Ling)

So sorry for your loss and ours. We are committed to helping you through this sad time

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh, My deepest condolences to you and your family. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My sincere condolences to Andre's family and the PS team.

I had the pleasure of chatting with Andre recently. It had been some time since we caught up, and I appreciate that time more than ever now.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss :cry2: Sending you & your family my deepest condolences.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I’m so sorry for your loss

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our deepest condolences to you at this difficult time. PS is truly a family to most of us and we cannot imagine how shocking this must have been for you. ;( Please know how much we appreciate everything he did to create this forum.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Linh and family,
I am so very sorry for your loss. I never met Andrey, but am so very grateful for this forum he created. It is such a special place, and I can‘t help but think it must reflect him in some way.

Peace and love to you, and comfort in the coming days.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dear Linh and Family, please accept my deepest condolences for your loss. I’ve been a “Pricescope family” member for much of my adult life. Pricescope enables me to be around people who share my passions (being here has been a daily source of inspiration, beauty and education for me). I am grateful to Andry and yourself for creating and nurturing this beautiful resource. I am so sorry for your loss.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to read this sad news. If the impact of a life can be measured it might be through the strength of the community he guided and grew. There are so many here who were in contact with Andrey and appreciated the efforts he took and now mourn along with you and your family, Linh.

Best wishes for peace and comfort. We are all here as support for you now, and as time rolls on. Please let us all know how we can best honor Andrey, when you are ready.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darlinh - still thinking of you and the PS admin family. I can’t imagine how hard this is. I can imagine… That the pain of the aftermath is worse than the initial shock… I hope you have friends and family with you right now, and I hope you’ve found something to smile at once or twice in the last few days. ❤️

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Andrey sounds like a wonderful man with a lovely family. What a huge loss! Prayers for family and friends.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences to you and your family Linh. I wish I had the chance to thank Andrey in person for this wonderful community. We will miss him dearly. Please take care.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I met you both long ago in Chicago and Andrey was such a pleasure (as were you). My heart hurts for you and my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Hugs.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awful news, my deepest condolences.

CrimsonQueen

Rough_Rock
I'm so sorry. Sending deep condolences to you, Linh, and your family, as well as to all who will miss him, both within and beyond this extraordinary community he created.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this news. Sending you strength and comfort.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. And the forum's loss.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am shocked and saddened. I cannot believe that the news is true. Please accept my heartfelt condolences, Linh.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry to read of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Linh—this is shocking and tragic news. I am very thankful for the PS family and what Andrey created. I wouldn’t be on the path I am without it. I hope your grief passes into a more bearable stage as quickly as it can and that his memory is a blessing, always.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences to you and your family. We all cannot thank you enough for the amazing vision Andrey had and what you, Andrey, and others created with PS.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My condolences to you and your family. Andrey's vision and the efforts of yourself and the entire PS team have impacted the lives of so many as reflected by this vibrant community. While nothing can take away the pain of suddenly losing a loved one, I hope there is future comfort in continuing what he worked so hard to achieve for the industry and its consumers.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results