shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniv upgrade H&A eternity bands w/ D stone

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I'm starting a new thread for the pictures of my upgraded wedding set. I didn't have photos (just videos) when I started my first thread & wasn't able to post a few pics until the end. So, since I have some time before the craziness starts tomorrow :errrr: :shock: , I'm taking advantage of the opportunity. Major thanks to everyone for being so encouraging & sharing in my excitement!

As reference, my original thread can be found here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/full-eternity-bands-w-h-a-melee-d-color-oval-center.183222/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/full-eternity-bands-w-h-a-melee-d-color-oval-center.183222/[/URL]

roxy_ering_amp_wband_2.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I'm transferring the few pics from my original post over to this one so all of them will be in one thread.

roxy_ering-2wedbands_box1.jpg

roxy_ering-2wedbands_box2.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

YAY~ :appl: BEAUTIFUL!!! Have you taken any handshots yet? I would LOVE to see that baby on you!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
A few more pics of the "solo" 2nd wedding band. I'm not sure what you'd like to see for the hand shots, so just let me know!

roxy_solo_2nd_0.jpg

roxy_solo_wed_band_0.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL....

love the D!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AAAAaaaahhh! This is one of the most amazing sets, that I just keep coming back to look at it -- -so I'm SUPER THRILLED it has its own thread!!!

This is gorgeous! Thanks for more pics --- but we don't believe it's really YOURS until we see it on your hand, yanno.... :Up_to_something: :naughty: :Up_to_something:

I'm really loving the shared prong eternity bands... um... "DH... I think I've found ANOTHER little thing I think I'd like....Sweetie??? hello....? " (Enerchi sneaks off to try and persuade hubby to loosen up the reigns on the credit card....)

move1986

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous~ :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
A pic of ering/wband I took with my cell phone for YayTacori's "2012 Holiday Bling" thread (you've GOT to check it out!). I'm still trying to get used to my new rings and stop pinching myself (especially in public ... DH says it looks weird LOL :sick: ).

So anyway, I was taking pictures of my rings in a mirror & sparks of fire just came out of nowhere, so I started clicking away and got this shot! I call it "Holiday Dust" and I'm officially sprinkling onto everyone out there!! Well, except those of you who'd rather not be sprinkled with dust from an unknown place by a stranger from a far away land who ..... nevermind, I'll just keep it to myself and instead I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays ever. :bigsmile:

roxy_er-wb_holiday_dust.jpg

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous gorgeous ring!! love ovals :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

I love the holiday dust shot!! Sprinkle away! It is so fascinating to have those little fiery rainbows shooting out Fromm the ring. Too cool!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
gregchang35|1356258402|3338444 said:
BEAUTIFUL....
love the D!!!!
Thank you! I saw your ring pics on the "2012 Holiday Bling" thread & love YOUR stone. WOW, your ring is AMAZING! :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! MORE pictures!!!! :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1356262999|3338453 said:
AAAAaaaahhh! This is one of the most amazing sets, that I just keep coming back to look at it -- -so I'm SUPER THRILLED it has its own thread!!!

This is gorgeous! Thanks for more pics --- but we don't believe it's really YOURS until we see it on your hand, yanno.... :Up_to_something: :naughty: :Up_to_something:

I'm really loving the shared prong eternity bands... um... "DH... I think I've found ANOTHER little thing I think I'd like....Sweetie??? hello....? " (Enerchi sneaks off to try and persuade hubby to loosen up the reigns on the credit card....)
Thank you to EVERYONE for taking a look at my pictures and being so kind!
After years of enjoying (& drooling over) pictures from photo sessions that PSers have had with their jewelry, I'm learning that it's not easy to capture the beauty of the stones. I've got alot of practicing to do, so thanks so much for humoring me. I think I've finally been able to get a decent photo of the complete 3-ring set. I'll keep trying, but I figured I'd post as I go ...

Enerchi: Thanks a bunch for being so supportive!! You know, even though I have the rings on my finger now, I STILL can't believe they're "mine". Have you gone through anything similar when you get something new and fabulous? My DH has showered me with jewelry since we started dating, but these are the first custom "PS quality" pieces and even he is amazed at how breathtaking they are and how head over heels I am with the rings! I'm sure, given the gorgeous 3 stone ring you have as your avatar, that you'll have NO PROBLEM convincing your sweetie to let you design a "simple little" shared prong eternity band ... heehee! :saint: :naughty:

roxy_3rings_hand.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
move1986 said:
Absolutely gorgeous~ :love:
Thank you so much! I love YOUR thread for your BGD ring set ... GORGEOUS. Don't you just adore the look of your eternity bands??

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Pic showing color comparison between D center stone and G melee on 3 full eternity bands from GOG.

Just for reference, the D colored 1.33 ct oval is 9.09 x 6.04 and the G colored H&A melee are 6 pointers w/ 2.5 diam.

roxy_dwithg_3ring.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all three rings worn together - so delicate with the shared prong, but what a wall of white sparkle!!! Gorgeous!! I really love your set - I know - I keep posting on this thread!! :lol: :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid! DDDDDDelightful color!

cheers--Sharon

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
starrynight said:
gorgeous gorgeous ring!! love ovals :love:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ovals hold a special place for DH and me, so needless to say I adore them.

I was reading your thread about the BN ring. You did a really good job helping your friend's fiance choose her ring! The diamond is STUNNING and I absolutely swooned when I saw it with the Tiffany Metro band. :love: :love: :love: Is that what she chose as her wedding band?

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1356341468|3338955 said:

I love the holiday dust shot!! Sprinkle away! It is so fascinating to have those little fiery rainbows shooting out Fromm the ring. Too cool!
Thanks! Yeah when the extra fire showed up on the camera viewer, it freaked me out a little because it was so unexpected. Now that I'm getting to know my rings better, I now know to EXPECT the unexpected. I took another pic in super dim lighting that I'll post in a sec.

I also took a closer look at your BGD reset thread. Oh, Enerchi, your ring is EXTRAORDINARY!! Both your 3-stone & wedding band are substantially stunning enough to stand on their own WOW. I plan to look thru your older threads for details but can you just tell me the carats & color for each of the 3 stones? And the shot of you grinning so much that your eyes disappeared had me cracking up!! I have a feeling our DHs are getting used to our "chipmunk" look (that's how DH refers to my faces).

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful!!! I love the way the bands fit together.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I dimmed the overhead lights as low as possible (ie, candlelight) to see if I could see any sparkle from a few of the stones.

roxy_candlelight.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
Beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks DS! I’ve been admiring your gorgeous sapphire halo ring for a while now. It really is spectacular and the cut of your sapphire is phenomenal!! My next project will be to find a sapphire to put into my original engagement ring setting & your threads are SO informative!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi said:
I love all three rings worn together - so delicate with the shared prong, but what a wall of white sparkle!!! Gorgeous!! I really love your set - I know - I keep posting on this thread!! :lol: :lol:
Jereni said:
Very beautiful!!! I love the way the bands fit together.
Thank you! I specifically wanted the rings to “interlock” like puzzle pieces, so that aspect has really been fun to look at and play with. Thanks for letting me share my new obsession with you guys!!! :))

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I was trying to capture a close-up of the interlocking (puzzle) design of the 3-ring set. After taking the pic, I realized that it also shows the custom head made by GOG. I wanted the security of 6 prongs without a prong sticking out at each end of the oval, but I'm not creative enough to come up with a beautiful fancy diamond encrusted head like those that I love seeing on PS every day.

roxy_3ring_interlock.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Anniv upgrade H&A eternity bands w/ D stone

Beautiful picture showing the locking! I'm so curious about your ring! It would be amazing to see it work in real life!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal said:
HI:

Splendid! DDDDDDelightful color!

cheers--Sharon
YayTacori|1356766935|3342126 said:
Beautiful picture showing the locking! I'm so curious about your ring! It would be amazing to see it work in real life!
Thank you SO MUCH for enjoying my pictures with me!
Wouldn’t it be fun for the PS gang to get together after the holidays and see everyone’s bling in person?! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Anniv upgrade H&A eternity bands w/ D stone

In case you didn't know, there should be a PS GTG in the summer in Vegas. As the time gets closer, more details should arise.

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love how the bands interlock on each side. Congrats and enjoy.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
YT|1356908912|3343096 said:
In case you didn't know, there should be a PS GTG in the summer in Vegas. As the time gets closer, more details should arise.
No I didn't know about it, so thanks YT (I like your shortened name, that's too cute ;)) )!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results