shape
carat
color
clarity

And now my custom 5-stone ring is here!!!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't plan it this way, but this is my 2nd custom piece to arrive in 1 week :D

The 5 stones are modern cut OEC diamonds. The center is 0.95 ct, I color, SI clarity (eye clean), GIA certified. The smaller stones are H/J color, VS clarity, 1.25 ctw.

All the diamonds came from Alex Parks (parksfinegroupinc on Instagram), who made the patinum setting as well, based on pictures I sent him. Here's a video of the ring of his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsgnVu9nmZX/

I love love this ring. The diamonds are so sparkly and lively. And I love how much presence it has on my (rather chubby, 7.25) finger, especially since the diamonds are all relatively small.

Ok, on to the (bad) pictures, lol. I do plan to add a YG spacer band between the ring & my wedding band, just to add a bit color.

IMG_20190116_112840709.jpg
IMG_20190116_113555621.jpg
IMG_20190116_113503722.jpg

Last edited:

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Long term lurker here,
Just love it! Congratulations I have chubby fingers, yours are just fine, and I have been wondering about finger coverage too. Good to see such a spectacular result! Will have to get around to replacing my engagement ring one of these days, when funds allow of course!
Very well done:clap::clap::clap:;)2

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohhhhh I drooled over that one on IG! He did such a great job with the prongs! It's gorgeous and such great finger coverage!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh I drooled over that one on IG! He did such a great job with the prongs! It's gorgeous and such great finger coverage!
Lol, I lost count how many times I watched that video while waiting for the ring to arrive.

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Long term lurker here,
Just love it! Congratulations I have chubby fingers, yours are just fine, and I have been wondering about finger coverage too. Good to see such a spectacular result! Will have to get around to replacing my engagement ring one of these days, when funds allow of course!
Very well done:clap::clap::clap:;)2
Thank you for your kind words about my fingers. So many PS ladies have lovely slender fingers that I do feel self conscious sometimes. But I thought it would be helpful to show the finger coverage on a larger size :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is utterly beautiful! It looks so perfect on your lovely hand & I have to say, i’m actually a bit jelly over this one! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous... just a sea of OEC sparkle! Please feel free to post many more pictures! Congratulations and enjoy every second of wearing your new treasure!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't plan it this way, but this is my 2nd custom piece to arrive in 1 week :D

The 5 stones are modern cut OEC diamonds. The center is 0.95 ct, I color, SI clarity (eye clean), GIA certified. The smaller stones are H/J color, VS clarity, 1.25 ctw.

All the diamonds came from Alex Parks (parksfinegroupinc on Instagram), who made the patinum setting as well, based on pictures I sent him. Here's a video of the ring of his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsgnVu9nmZX/

I love love this ring. The diamonds are so sparkly and lively. And I love how much presence it has on my (rather chubby, 7.25) finger, especially since the diamonds are all relatively small.

Ok, on to the (bad) pictures, lol. I do plan to add a YG spacer band between the ring & my wedding band, just to add a bit color.

IMG_20190116_112840709.jpg
IMG_20190116_113555621.jpg
IMG_20190116_113503722.jpg

Beautiful! Congrats!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched that video on IG ad nauseam! This is the first time I've seen 8 prongs in a band and I really love it bc it makes each diamond look round and defined. Sometimes stones blur together in a band. The graduation and proportions are perfect. :appl:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I watched that video on IG ad nauseam! This is the first time I've seen 8 prongs in a band and I really love it bc it makes each diamond look round and defined. Sometimes stones blur together in a band. The graduation and proportions are perfect. :appl:

Thank you for your nice comments. I debated over the prongs SO MUCH, lol. I really questioned if I should've gone with a 6-prong, or the ever popular trellis.

But in the end, I'm so happy I stuck with 8-prongs for exactly the reasons you described.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this beauty on IG!! Loved & saved it to my collection!! It’s beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
Please share more photos...LOTS more!!! :mrgreen2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring on your lovely hand, I bet it sparkles like crazy :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.:love: Alex did an amazing job. Such a graceful ring and wow to the finger coverage. :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! The graduation is perfect and I love the setting!

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations OP!! Your ring is absolutely stunning!

Looks like we are opposite in our purchases. I got my custom made eternity band for Christmas and was planning to place order for the bangle after Christmas, that’s when I bumped into your thread. I placed the order today. Can’t wait.

Enjoy your ring and bangle, both are simply amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results