shape
carat
color
clarity

And now for something completely different…

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! It looks beautiful on you. :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! This all yellow is something different, and I really like it!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pear! Looks great on your hand :appl:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
The pear shape looks so classy on your pretty hands! Will you wear this as an alternative ER and pair with a band? It is different, but a wonderful different:) Enjoy!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and unique! Congratulations! I love it and your hand looks beautiful! :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I'm in love with that shade of yellow...so wanting an old cut in that color. Actually, I want a 5 stone in that color!!!

Just beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow thank you so much everyone for the positive comments!!! I'll respond to you all later but wanted to let you know your compliments have really brightened my day!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, Junebug, that is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it and it looks so beautiful on you! You have lovely hands! The pear shape is so flattering, and feminine. Couldn't be better!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is the perfect lemon drop! I love the low profile.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
LOOOOVVVEEE it! PEARfect size on your finger, too! :cheeky: :appl:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Junebug - WOW! It's such a warm and inviting color :love:

Will you continue to wear your round white diamond/halo too?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone!

VRBeauty, thanks!! I really like the all-gold look too, makes it a little different.

Acinom, I'm glad you like it! :dance: Yes, I'll alternate this with my ering on my left hand to just switch things up.

Kmarla, thank you, it really does bring a bit of sunshine into every day!

MGR, thank you for the nice comments and it makes me feel good that you like it! This is a bit of a departure for me but I'm enjoying it. I am loving the yellow gold! Yummy. My original ering was yg and I feel this ring is a tribute to that.

Aw missy, thank you so much my dear friend!!! IIRC you suggested this ring early on, so I thank you for pointing me in the right direction! :appl:

Thank you so much Sundial! I have to say, the pear shape really is flattering on the hand - and yes, I'll wear it as an alternate ering.

Kathley, thanks for taking the time to comment and for the compliments, it means a lot. :)) Yes, I guess my rings do look pretty different from each other! Variety, spice of life, and all that lol

Yssie!!! I've been noticing you're posting more recently and I'm so happy about that! Please stick around lol You know, after I bought the ring I started wondering if the center and melee would match - great time to start thinking about it, huh? :roll: But yes, they match well and I'm so glad you noticed! Thank you so much.

Thank you Alex! Yeah, this is kind of a happy ring! Cheers me up to wear it.

Laila, thank you so much my friend! Makes me happy that you like it! Initially I wished it looked even bigger haha - but in truth it really is the appropriate size for me. I can be a bit ridiculous with this finger coverage thing!

Jambalaya, thanks so much, I admire your taste very much so I'm flattered that you like it. And you're right, this was a good time of the year to get this! Really puts you in the mood for summer. I plan on wearing it often, as an alternate ering.

Arkieb, Thanks for the nice words! I haven't stopped drooling over your VC aquamarine ring yet. That ring… so up my alley *sigh*

Tourmaline, thank you! I realize it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm so glad you like and appreciate it!

Thanks dori! I took a bit of a chance on a pear shape but I do like it!

Victoria, thank you! I like the DBL site too, I'm always checking it out, and good quality pieces IMO.

Thanks a lot Niel!!! When I first joined PS I was definitely a white metal person, but recently I've been seeing such gorgeous yg pieces on PS that I was inspired to just go for it.

Wow, thanks DancingFire! :bigsmile:

Lovesvintage, I'm glad you like the color - I was pleasantly surprised at the intensity of the Y-Z color, it's definitely yellow! So hard trying to figure out color when buying online. And I would love to try your rings on! :naughty: I hear you on the knuckles, mine are getting bigger as the years go by, yikes.

Bonfire, thank you! The stone has a nice amount of sparkle too.

Rockinruby and Diamondrnglover, thanks! Been very dreary here in NJ and this ring is like my own personal sun :cheeky:

Thank you very much redroze, LLJsom, and daintyG! I do find myself looking at it a lot!

Catmom, I've always admired yellow diamonds but now that I own one I really get it! thank you!

Lioness, Vampira, Iknvrb4, ricezo, and JoCoJenn, thanks for the compliments, I appreciate them! :dance:

Mns12, yes, it is a bit different, I don't think I would have chosen it until recently lol! I guess something about it just spoke to me.

Tyty333, thank you, and actually I was looking for an old cut in this color range and just couldn't find any! Maybe I should have enlisted some help, people probably see them all the time. At one point I was considering an X-Y (I think) AVC but just switched gears for a few reasons. A 5 stone would be stunning!

dkata, baby monster, and bbziggy, a big thank you to you all! How wonderful to come on here and read these lovely words.

luv2sparkle, thank you for the sweet words! you have made my day, I'm happy you like it and it does have a feminine and delicate feel to it.

Thanks MB!! It does look like a lemon drop lol!

ilander, I was hoping you'd pop in! Thank you…Your gorgeous pear ring inspired me to go for this! I just wish my stone was a big as yours hehe!

Thank you UrsTx and yes, I'll still wear the OEC ring, I just switch back and forth! Any word lately on your recut? I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That looks incredible on you!!!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
junebug17|1433443262|3885189 said:
Thank you UrsTx and yes, I'll still wear the OEC ring, I just switch back and forth! Any word lately on your recut? I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

Thank you for asking. No word yet and I'm getting restless. The five week "minimum" wait time is this weekend but it could still be three more weeks. I have, however, been working with Caysie with CVB Inpsired Designs on a new setting...

I also had BGD reset a .36ct round into their Barbara pendent (sliding bezel). I received it Tuesday but haven't posted it yet. I'll try to post it this weekend.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your ring Junebug, & have always wanted a yellow pear. :love: :love: The color of your pear & the yellow halo is perfect together--congratulations to you & wear it in health & happiness!! :appl: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
It's been a very long time since I've been on here Junebug. Congrats- your new ring is gorgeous!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I adore yellows and it never occurred to me that all yellows would look so divine. I'm thinking that an all yellow halo needs to end up in the top 5 on my wish list :naughty:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yellow is the color of joy--and certainly the emotion felt when I look at your ring! :love:

Beautiful choice placed on your beautiful hand. Did I say beautiful?? :appl:

Wear your ring in health and happiness JB.

cheers--Sharon

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is so beautiful that my heart skipped a beat when i saw it. It is perfect in every way and it looks wonderful on your hand. I am totally in love... :love: :love: :love:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! And it looks very elegant on your hand. Great choice :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just perfect. I love it. :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely!! Enjoy!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is beautiful and I too love the monotone color. Truly stunning.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
love it! i'm biased to fancy colored diamonds... hahaha :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.. your ring is soooooo amazing!!!! :love: :love: :love:
I have been recently looking at fancy yellow with a gleam in my eye and your ring really hits the spot.
It's beauty!!! Enjoy it all!! :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1433450922|3885257 said:
junebug17|1433443262|3885189 said:

Thank you for asking. No word yet and I'm getting restless. The five week "minimum" wait time is this weekend but it could still be three more weeks. I have, however, been working with Caysie with CVB Inpsired Designs on a new setting...

I also had BGD reset a .36ct round into their Barbara pendent (sliding bezel). I received it Tuesday but haven't posted it yet. I'll try to post it this weekend.

Ah, ok UrsTx - the wait must be killing you but it will be worth the wait- And in the meantime you have your pendant for comfort! And also planning your setting, very exciting! :dance:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much sarahb! It was a little hard for me to imagine what the all -yellow look was going to look like in person, but I'm really pleased with it!

Omg, Bastetcat!!! It is so good to hear from you, I've missed you! I wish you would post more often and I hope you're doing well -Thank you so much for the positive comments - but the best part is hearing from a PS friend!!! :clap:

Thank you very much momhappy! And I'm thinking I need to buy a pretty yellow diamond band like yours to wear with this! :D

Sharon, it makes me so happy you like the ring - Thank you so much for the compliments and the good wishes, it means a lot to me!

Natylad, omigosh, it's SO wonderful to hear from you, thank you for stopping in, I miss you! I feel like this is some kind of reunion for me! I'm so glad you like the ring, I have always felt the same way about the rings you have posted, I love your style. I hope things are going well for you!

Thank you makeable! it took me a while to decide and once in a while I still pine for a soleste ring, but this was the best choice in the end for me. And I still plan on getting a double halo ring someday, have I mentioned that? :D

ALH, thank you!! I don't think I've ever told you this, but your ering is one of my all-time favorite rings. I just love it.

Thanks so much star sparkle! I'm having a lot of fun wearing it.

Lookinagain, thanks for the nice words! A while back someone posted an all -yellow ering and I thought it was so pretty and different.

LOL acebruin! I totally get it now! There is indeed something special about these fancy colored stones. Thank you!

Rubies-are-me, I'm so glad you stopped by and that you like it! I'm very happy I added a yellow diamond to my very small collection, thank you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, your ring is a real beauty. I think it looks fabulous on your hand.

Marcy

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how gorgeous, Junebug!!! :love: :love: :love: You and Michelle and Acebriun are killing me with these gorgeous yellow diamonds! I really think I need one, too! lol! I am behind from being in Las Vegas at the GTG last weekend so forgive my delay in commenting on your beautiful new ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results