shape
carat
color
clarity

And now for something completely different…

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, different for me anyway lol - I recently purchased this yellow gold pear ring from DBL and just wanted to share a few pics - I originally started out wanting a Tiffany soleste style yellow diamond ring, but after a lot of consideration I decided to go this route. I still dream of a double halo ring, and I plan on doing that at some point with a colored stone.

The pear measures 8.96 x 6.36 and is a GIA Y-Z. Set in 18k gold, size 4.25. It's bright and sunny and I'm enjoying it! I love the pear shape, very flattering despite my aging hands, and has a nice presence. Thanks for checking it out!

img_8163.jpg

img_8164.jpg

img_8165.jpg

img_8167.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful, and I love the understated elegance of the monotone look! Enjoy your new ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! The mystery of the new avatar finally revealed. Your new ring is amazing! A truly stunning piece. You made a great choice.
Will you alternate this piece with your round halo ring?

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful :love: A perfect little bit of sunshine to wear everyday!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too love the monotone color of the ring! The pear shape is also very becoming on your hand.

Congrats on the new ring and enjoy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love:
I love the ring and I LOVE how beautiful it looks on your hand Junie. It really suits you. Elegant and sophisticated and it packs a punch. :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is really pretty and it looks so elegant on your hand! Are you wearing it as an e-ring or right hand ring?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I too was wandering about your new ring in your avatar and was waiting for some information. I LOVE your ring and it has such an elegant presence on your hand and I think great finger coverage too. You have such beautiful rings, each one is so different from the next!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow!!!! It is quite literally a drop of sunshine :love:

Yellow gold, yellow melee, yellow center... yellow, yellow, yellow - this is my absolute favourite sort of yellow!!! :bigsmile:

The melee look to match the center nicely in your pics, too - that must be difficult with such a size difference. DBL did a great job putting that ring together and it looks fabulous on your finger :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Sunshine & happiness all rolled into one! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is so beautiful, Junebug!! Great finger coverage too. I hope you're enjoying it! :clap:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug....it's gorgeous! I have seen these rings on DBL's site and they always blow me away, but this looks especially stunning on your long slender fingers! There's something about the hue and your skin, too - the lemony color complements your skintone perfectly! It looks stunning on you! :appl:

I bet you're all like this in your ring: 8-)

And how lovely to have such a sunny, cheerful ring in late spring, to enjoy all summer! What a perfect purchase! Will you wear it all the time, or a few times a month, or special occasions only? :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Congrats it's beautiful!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree! It's lovely!

dori2002

Rough_Rock
great looking ring love pears. David very easy to work with. Enjoy

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Oh gosh I love his site and work. And you have an amazing work of art from him! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay junebug! I'm glad you posted this. Its just stunning. The shape really flatters your finger and the color is so soft and sunny!

You're right on trend I feel like lots of young Hollywood is getting yellow diamond rings.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a lemon drop! I adore it and it looks just gorgeous on you!! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful looking ring, congrats!... :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, you finally posted the ring! :love: She's a beauty!!! Wow, I thought it would be a fancy yellow...that is good to know that a diamond can be so sunny on that end of the scale in a fancy shape. Looks gorgeous on you... we could try on each other's rings since we are the same size, even though I ask for my rings to be sized at 4.5 because of my knuckles. :wavey:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very sunny and beautiful!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! The pear shape is very flattering on your hand. Such a beautiful sunny yellow and it looks so great with the gold!
Lemon chiffon loveliness! :appl:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I just love it! Congrats! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Delish and soooo happy!!! Love it junebug!! Wear it and stare at it all day! Congrats!!!!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
It is just beautiful, and lovely on your lovely hands.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it and it looks perfect on your long fingers!!! :love:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had some limoncello on hand to toast that ring properly. Gorgeous!!!!

Vampira

Rough_Rock
This is just the most beautiful. I love the yellow-on-yellow-on-yellow, it makes the pear shape really pop. So elegant!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ray of sunshine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results