color
clarity

#JOTW An old stone for an old girl - 4.65 antique cushion

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Love. Love. LOVE. Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! your ring is absolutely lovely in every way. So simple and elegant!! I did get a chuckle when you mentioned it being too big for your hand..............definitely it looks perfect on your hand!

The setting is stunning and it is impressive your jeweler was able to do it so quickly for you. Love that instant gratification - it's half the fun. Congratulations to you on a beautiful jewel.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
4.65 carats on a size 3.25, now that is some finger coverage!!!! Beautiful stone and I love the simple setting :love: :love: :love: Congrats!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, I'm a sucker for a huge old cushion on an old girl. ha! :cheeky: Gorgeous, stunning, and oh so satisfying. Enjoy your new bauble--it's perfect on you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your hands are beautiful!

cheers--Sharon

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Where is the emoticon with the bugout eyes and that awhooga sound?
That is one amazingly beautiful ring! Simple elegant and humongous! LOVE IT. :love: Wear it in good health and from ypour post wear it in lots of exciting places!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. I admit that I am unable to wear her as much as I would like, as she is uninsured while traveling so I am keeping her in the safe more often than not. :nono: However, I have definitely been able to bond with her - I had her on for dinner last night and caught a few admiring glances from other ladies at the bar. The low lighting in there was making her throw off sparks in every direction!

DH and I are currently discussing names for her. It's so lovely that he entertains my quirks! :cheeky:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
justginger|1338967669|3210218 said:
Thank you everyone. I admit that I am unable to wear her as much as I would like, as she is uninsured while traveling so I am keeping her in the safe more often than not. :nono: However, I have definitely been able to bond with her - I had her on for dinner last night and caught a few admiring glances from other ladies at the bar. The low lighting in there was making her throw off sparks in every direction!

DH and I are currently discussing names for her. It's so lovely that he entertains my quirks! :cheeky:
hehe your dh sounds cute!!! post more pics when you can of that gorgeous stone :cheeky: stunning, congrats :love: :love: :love: :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!!! That is an amazing ring!!! I love very sleek and simple setting that shows off your gorgeous stone.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
That's what I call big and beautiful :naughty: Gorgeous stone, and the solitaire setting really makes it pop!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
A few more photos on holiday. :bigsmile: Yes, I have gotten my nails redone since these photos! :wink2:

134.jpg

122.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So perfect! I was hoping you would have pics of the diamond going on vacation with you. :praise:

Beautiful stone, and beaaauuuuutiful landscapes!

Cheers!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
HOly MOly. You really love yourself! That is a nice ring you've gone and got yerself there! :bigsmile: :naughty:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!... :love:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want your hand and your finger size!! ;(

Love that rock on you!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm jealous...I'm actually jealous! Ireland, rock, small fingers...JEALOUS!!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
PERFECTION!!! Rock that huge rock!!! :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
HOT DOG! :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No words. :love: The faceting is mesmerizing. Just spectacular!! :appl:

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
KristyDarling - so nice to see you on PS! I've not been here much for a while. Glad to see you! Hope all is well, everything is great for me. :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful and it looks amazing on your hand!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Congratulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its just gorgeous! I was a bit worried that you would wear it out in London and get mugged!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
let me assure you that our lovely new-to-you antique cushion does NOT look to big on your finger!
you have lovely hands.
it is a lovely stone [understatement].
the combo is divine.
if there had been something like this around when i was after an e-ring, i'd have been all over it.

kat08

Rough_Rock
Such an amazing ring! I think it's also a gorgeous size for you and perfect as a solitaire!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the ring... and I caught a sleeve, so you have clothes! I thought this was going to be the "naked in the Irish heathers " trip, due to the lost luggage!! :lol: :lol:

Your ring is stunning, just stunning! I sure hope that DSS hasn't started to pull at you yet.... ;))

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
rosetta|1339250569|3212456 said:
You can say that again! That's the most beautiful cushion I've ever seen! :lickout: :love:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, what a stunner! The size, faceting, everything! Wear it in good health!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I must have gone through this thread a dozen times since you posted. I freaking LOVE! your ring. I get goosebumps and shivers every time I look at your gorgeous stone and imagine it on my finger. I want one so much it has not only made my official list, I have already named it! It will take some time and savings, but as sure as the sky is blue, I WILL have one!
Congratulations on your wonderful ring you lucky lucky woman.
:appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your Jewel of the Week! Gorgeous ring and beautiful pics! And you should be a hand model! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results