shape
carat
color
clarity

Amount of diamonds needed for emerald cut eternity.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
This will be a tough question to answer potentially, but I'll give it a shot. I'm a size 5 finger, which is 15.7mm around. I'm looking at having made an emerald cut eternity band, maybe around 3mm in width.

How many emerald cut diamonds would be needed, I'm thinking anywhere from .20-.30 point diamonds, I'm guessing these numbers because I prefer the smaller, longer emerald cuts, correct me if I'm wrong though. I'll post a photo below of my inspiration, one is an asscher, but I like the overall look and size. Let me know what I would need to achieve this look with a 3mm band and a size 5 finger :wavey:

_4759.jpeg

_1275.png

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
So 3.1mm height is how thick it is between the finger, and the width is how wide the setting is from your knuckle to nail? Because that would be 5.1mm, if I'm reading that correctly. I'm looking for 3mm from knuckle to nail high, if that makes sense, to match my ER width. I may be reading it wrong, but I can't imagine 5.1mm to be the thickness between your fingers? That would be pretty cumbersome?

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI Breanne- when we make that sort of band, I depend on my setters to tell us how many stones to get to the correct finger size.
It's not all that simple a calculation....

eta- my advice to a consumer would be to pick a company to make the ring, and get their advice on the number of stones, etc.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results