shape
carat
color
clarity

Alright, here I go: lab studs

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m back in the online chat queue. That one La pousette back falls right off my ear so they are going to have to send me a new one.

The quality control seems to be lacking at Ritani based on my experience but I also understand they are probably under a lot of pressure this week to get orders out.

Still. I doubt this would have happened if I went with a name brand PS vendor

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They want me to send them back in again and no. Just no. I’m not wasting my time and energy to pack them back up and send them off again. It’s Christmas week and then new years and then a cruise, so no.

@RitaniCustomerCare this is so very frustrating. You all set the studs in the wrong setting. The stones were completely filthy and now one of the backs doesn’t work

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m aggravated beyond belief. I should have just used a trusted PS vendor. This wouldn’t have happened if I did.

The supervisor is in a meeting so she has to call me back.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
They want me to send them back in again and no. Just no. I’m not wasting my time and energy to pack them back up and send them off again. It’s Christmas week and then new years and then a cruise, so no.

@RitaniCustomerCare this is so very frustrating. You all set the studs in the wrong setting. The stones were completely filthy and now one of the backs doesn’t work

Oof I wouldn't send them off either. Honestly if they were mine I would just use a trusted jeweller to reset them to my liking. I think they turned out to be gorgeous after their bath!! ❤️

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMY to my friend’s second wedding at the courthouse. I send them off fed ex priority overnight. They sent me a label. Fix tomorrow and send back to me Friday.

Here I am doing hypnosis etc to de stress lol and that was a lot just now. Texted friend to not start without me

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I’m back in the online chat queue. That one La pousette back falls right off my ear so they are going to have to send me a new one.

The quality control seems to be lacking at Ritani based on my experience but I also understand they are probably under a lot of pressure this week to get orders out.

Still. I doubt this would have happened if I went with a name brand PS vendor

It happens a lot with Ritani but it also happens are other places. I ordered regular push back studs from
Brian Gavin and they put screw backs on them. Couldn’t wear them they hurt so much and my hair got tangled in the screws. Wore them once and then had to trade them in.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It happens a lot with Ritani but it also happens are other places. I ordered regular push back studs from
Brian Gavin and they put screw backs on them. Couldn’t wear them they hurt so much and my hair got tangled in the screws. Wore them once and then had to trade them in.

They came up with a decent solution if it works. I didn’t want them caught up in holiday traffic so to speak and I’m leaving on a cruise on the 2nd. Even if I get them on Monday or Tuesday it will be ok.

I have no idea if they are going to put them back in 4 prong baskets or what. I didn’t specify because I was seriously pressed for time and I thought they did a nice job on the prongs

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They came up with a decent solution if it works. I didn’t want them caught up in holiday traffic so to speak and I’m leaving on a cruise on the 2nd. Even if I get them on Monday or Tuesday it will be ok.

I have no idea if they are going to put them back in 4 prong baskets or what. I didn’t specify because I was seriously pressed for time and I thought they did a nice job on the prongs

I have no idea why they should be so dirty!!! That’s horrible…I hope it all works out.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! They are SPARKLE BOMBS. They are gorgeous @whitewave and look beautiful on you!!! I love the setting too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post comparison photos.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

They’re a great size on you!

As you’re sending them back, maybe they could set them lower? There’s quite a lot of space between the culet and the setting and earrings generally look nicer and catch hair less when they’re as flush to the earlobe as possible. (Apologies if higher is your preference - I only mention it as you say they’re in the wrong setting and being sent back anyway!)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re a great size on you!

As you’re sending them back, maybe they could set them lower? There’s quite a lot of space between the culet and the setting and earrings generally look nicer and catch hair less when they’re as flush to the earlobe as possible. (Apologies if higher is your preference - I only mention it as you say they’re in the wrong setting and being sent back anyway!)

Thank you for pointing that out because I hadn't even noticed.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I can get in touch with them today, if they have time, I would like them in the 4 prong baskets as ordered and then request them to professionally clean the diamonds.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I got back on chat with Jaclyn (she is great BTW) and told her that I’d rather do this right than to get them back tomorrow if they need extra time:

1) put them in the 4 prong baskets as originally ordered

2) set them lower if possible

3) professional clean

They are still going to try to get them overnighted to me tomorrow, but they haven’t yet been delivered to ritani and we are getting that cold bomb tonight/tomorrow with winds up to 40 mph and temp of 12 degrees tomorrow morning (wind chill of 0).

We don’t do that well down here, so everyone is going to freak out and the state police will tell everyone to stay off the roads etc.

So I told her they can send Monday for delivery on Tuesday if they need to. I’d rather get them correct than have to do this again.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. We all decided that it’s best to stick with the plan above and since they are going in 4 prong baskets as originally planned, they will ship Tuesday so I can get them on Wednesday. Please let that be the end lol

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to say, they will likely not ship Monday as that is the Christmas day observed holiday.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had no update on my studs today. I had a busy day so I’m pretty sure the manager was gone by the time I sent off an email. I don’t think they are coming tomorrow.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@whitewave I bought mine today from Ritani. I’m wondering if mine will also arrive dirty. At this point I don’t even know that they can get them.
I’m surprised yours is taking so long. What did they say about why they weren’t cleaned before sending them to you? Mine will be loose so not easily cleaned in an ultrasonic. Windex will have to do for me!
I hope you love yours!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave I bought mine today from Ritani. I’m wondering if mine will also arrive dirty. At this point I don’t even know that they can get them.
I’m surprised yours is taking so long. What did they say about why they weren’t cleaned before sending them to you? Mine will be loose so not easily cleaned in an ultrasonic. Windex will have to do for me!
I hope you love yours!

Don’t worry. Warm water and dishwashing liquid will clean anything.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you love yours!

They didn’t say why they were dirty. I also have my sidestones for my sapphire 3 stone coming. They were also supposed to be delivered tomorrow but then I got an email saying Friday and I’m leaving on Monday for about 8 days. :wink2:

I hope this doesn’t turn into an issue. (But doesn’t it seem like everything in life right now is an issue? )

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The supervisor just replied to my email (what!? It’s after 10 pm in White Plains) and she said they are done but she wants to personally inspect them tomorrow and then will ship them if they are good.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, she did say the La pousette spring was broken. I have had a notice of shipping from ritani today.

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Can’t wait to see pictures!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t wait to seeeeeee!!!
AC705F0D-C922-4F75-A478-F4413B753C33.gif

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to seeeeeee!!!
AC705F0D-C922-4F75-A478-F4413B753C33.gif

I threw my light box in the garbage because it fell apart lol. I’ll try to take a pic later. Sorry!! I still haven’t packed but I did make a list of what I need to pack

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok here are some non light box pics in poor dreary lighting and possibly me holding a flashlight in my mouth lol

8C29CB81-CB8C-4492-A2CD-8CE5842837C2.jpeg

B42208D0-6A55-40B4-821B-CE83F38CDFBC.jpeg

9794F50D-355E-41DF-AE14-5E5346389D82.jpeg

D538B346-E376-4228-B2FE-3A65497F1F31.jpeg

90D97FA9-DCE9-497B-9C72-25E07927FEDE.jpeg

B857CD9E-44E7-4DC9-B827-21629147ED3F.jpeg

Attachments

• 42239A4F-2A2E-4339-B94A-38A7F1399A12.jpeg
    42239A4F-2A2E-4339-B94A-38A7F1399A12.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 5
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results