shape
carat
color
clarity

Allegations against Harvey Weinstein

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure most of us have been wondering what the floor would be. Turns out, there isn't one.

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 8.07.10 PM.png

This is so weirdly hilarious. You know what Roy thinks?

"What would Jesus say about me kissing a 14-year old?"

And answers to himself, "Jesus would have said, come on, old man, how do you think I came into this world?"

Seriously. He talks to Jesus in his head.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought about why this has been so prevalent, so acceptable and how women are expected to apologize for this. I think it's still vestiges from the years that women were considered the property of men, fathers, husbands, brothers, etc. All the years women have not been seen/respected as separate independent beings. I think that many men (either consciously or unconsciously) think they have some kind of right and/or control over a woman, her thoughts, feelings, body, possessions, etc. And it makes me sick and angry. I think back on the time when I just entered the work force, and a guy that was senior to me, and older by just a year or two, told me to sit on his lap because there were no more seats at the party. This was 25 years ago in public in a work event setting. It seemed so uncomfortable and weird to me, yet I did it for a few seconds because no one else seemed to think there was a problem with it, and I thought maybe I was the weird one. I have looked back on it and thought, "what was I thinking?" Why didn't I say "forget it" or "puleeeze" and walk away? But this was my senior, someone I reported to and did not feel comfortable refusing. I was young and dumb and inexperienced. If it were now, I would let him have it between the eyes. Women as a sub-species. That's how so many men have viewed us, not all, but many. I need that BARF emoji again...

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In which world is Eric Schneiderman a “me too movement“ - guy?
He prosecuted a criminal, which was his job.
Now he's himself the focus of horrible accusations.
Despicable.

The use of " me too movement " on this context is implying what, exactly?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s handed himself in to the NYPD today, and is currently being questioned.

He’s expected to be tagged with an electronic anklet and put up $1M bond, and surrender his passport.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s handed himself in to the NYPD today, and is currently being questioned.

He’s expected to be tagged with an electronic anklet and put up $1M bond, and surrender his passport.
Put him in a cell with Cosby, they can compare their sexual deviancy while they rot!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw video footage of Weinstein leaving the courthouse today. He was smiling. I hope he is convicted and rots in jail.

It is obvious his attorney is going to be very aggressive. Weinstein will plead he is innocent His lawyer made the comment that Weinstein didn’t invent the casting couch. Weinstein lawyer also said he is looking for 12 fair people. My guess is he is going to say Weinstein cannot get a fair trial due to the Me Too movement.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results