shape
carat
color
clarity

~*All new Ladies In Waiting List*~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
please take me off the list! I am officially ENGAGED!!!

IrishWolfhoundLover

Rough_Rock
You can officially take me off the list. I''m ENGAGED!
26.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice holiday gift!!!

princessmo2

Rough_Rock
Congrats IrishWolfhound!
1.gif

Also, please add me to the list... Thanks!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Please take me off the list.

I''m ENGAGED!!!!!!

I so thought I''d be there till single figures
20.gif

Hope everyone else''s wait is as short as mine was, fingers crossed for all of you.
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am new to this forum but i definitely belong on this ladies in waiting list! i''m so glad i found this site and can''t wait to post more!

TuesdaysChild

Rough_Rock
Hi - I''ve been lurking for a while now, but hoping that officially adding my name to the list will send some good marriage vibes my way. Actually, I was hoping that there''d be something special under the tree from Santa at Christmas, but no such luck, so I''m ready to be added to the list, please. Been with my boy for 3.5 years, so 2007 is our "make it or break it" year. Good luck, ladies!

Thanks...

missladiva

Rough_Rock
Take me off! I got engaged on New Years Eve. Everybody below 40 can move up!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
irish, impatientone, Pandora, and Missladiva are OFF YAY!!!

ON:
Glady,nycgal, princessmo2, thing2of2, Tuesdayschild WELCOME!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Alexis,

Think u got my name wrong. My name''s Gladys, not Glady. U added me to the list as "gladykristen"...

KristenK98

Rough_Rock
I just registered...I''ve been lurking for a little while now, but just found a post that I *have* to post on...

Add me to this list as I''ve been waiting...

...and waiting...

:)

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Tell us about yourself and you soon to be FI!

*M*

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not on the list. I have been waiting a long time to get my ring. We gave the okay 6 weeks ago on the final wax mold!!

Beth07

Rough_Rock
I''m new! Waiting for him to get a plan. Hopefully within 6 months! but the wait is KILLIN'' me!
33.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
UGH, this whole waiting business is killing me!!! I know it''s going to happen, we''ve picked out the ring. I know he''ll be getting it soon as well (next month or so) but I have NO idea of when he''s actually going to ask. So frustrating.

OliveOpal

Rough_Rock
I can officially be taken of the list! My BF proposed last weekend and the ring arrived this week!

Here is the link to my story with pictures!

Best wishes and quick waits to all LIF!! I thought it would be another five years, but it did happen!!
emteeth.gif

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Gawd, I haven''t been on here FOREVER - I totally forgot about this list!

Please take me off - I should have been removed a-g-e-s ago... no longer in waiting (but not engaged, either).
1.gif

TY!

iheartcushions

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies!

I have been lurking for a while looking at all of the pretty jewelry and I''ve finally decided to post! Please add me to the list. BF and I have looked at rings and I pretty sure he''s gotten it, so I''m just waiting it out now. Hopefully this board will help me with my patience, cause right now I don''t have any!
1.gif

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
welcome new ladies in waiting! hopefully alexis will check in and add you soon!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the new ladies on the board! I hope your stay is short and sweet!

In ~Rae''s post she mentioned she had not be on the board in ages, and in fact is no longer a LIW (from the smiley face, I take that this is a good thing...
1.gif
) But her post has me curious as to how many others are on the list and are no longer a LIW? I have been a registered member since last February, but didn''t add my name to the list until August. There are tons of names I have never heard of or seen post.

Shiny Things actually posted this a while back:

Here is what I noticed:

15. GGLW hasn''t posted since April

24. Green Sparkle hasn''t posted since May

25. celalia hasn''t posted since march

26. sweetcat hasn''t posted since march

27. looks like chickflick got married this summer

34. miumi hasn''t posted since april-think she got engaged

there are some others who i can''t find-metaphor85 and blueeyes81, plus a bunch of others

I believe on the list it says you will be removed in 6 months if you don''t post? I''m sure a lot of the names have not posted in over 6 months. It''s not that I want to drastically move up the list by removing people, I just would like to see it updated a bit. I think the list should be for those actively seeking and giving support, and who are in a serious relationship waiting for a proposal. As an active member, I''d like to look at the list and recognize most of the names on there. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Well I'm not really sure what should be done about the list, and I don't always post my own topics, I think I've posted maybe two, I guess I'm just a little shy, but I do try and post on the other threads when I feel I have something to add in. However, I just noticed that I was never even added to the list!! I had asked to be added way back in October, but I guess I got overlooked somehow. I hadn't checked this thread since after I asked to be added, I was nervous to see what number I was, but here I was thinking I'd been on it this whole time, wanted to check in and see what number since I know it's getting closer for me (not sure when still, but I'm a little suspicious it might be on or around our 2 year anniversary in April!) but I'm not on
7.gif
soooooo.....

Whatever gets done with the list, if Alexis continues to keep track of it, or hands over the reins, could you add me to the list this time around?
4.gif

THANKS!!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 9:11:46 PM
Author: partyjewels
Well I''m not really sure what should be done about the list, and I don''t always post my own topics, I think I''ve posted maybe two, I guess I''m just a little shy, but I do try and post on the other threads when I feel I have something to add in. However, I just noticed that I was never even added to the list!! I had asked to be added way back in October, but I guess I got overlooked somehow. I hadn''t checked this thread since after I asked to be added, I was nervous to see what number I was, but here I was thinking I''d been on it this whole time, wanted to check in and see what number since I know it''s getting closer for me (not sure when still, but I''m a little suspicious it might be on or around our 2 year anniversary in April!) but I''m not on
7.gif
soooooo.....

Whatever gets done with the list, if Alexis continues to keep track of it, or hands over the reins, could you add me to the list this time around?
4.gif

THANKS!!
Aw, partyjewels, so sorry you didn''t get added... Maybe we can find your rightful place on the list!!!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
It's not that big of a deal, I was tempted to look and find out what my number would be if I was added when I originally asked, but never had the time. Plus my guy definitely has the whole boy-soon problem! It took him what seemed (to me anyways) a very long time to come out and say I love you.. ok, thats fine, thats how he is, he told me it was probably even MORE important to him than asking me to marrying him after a couple of months(his actual words), so while I was (very) impatient, at least I understood what was taking so long and all, certainly wouldn't want him to say it before he was absolutely ready!... but from the time he told me that it would be soon (in the love category, meaning he was almost ready to say it) to the time he actually SAID it, was oh.... 10 months or so! So I'm ok with going back at the bottom of the list :) Who knows how long it'll be! When I asked to be added initially, I knew it would happen sometime, I just had no real ideas... but we've talked a bit about it and I have a feeling it'll be much sooner than I'm expecting his boy-soon to be, if that makes sense
30.gif
I know what the hold up is right now, and it's definitely something I can help in moving along, so we're both working on it, as well as making our relationship stronger in the meantime, so I've got my fingers crossed that it can be resolved before April!
12.gif

Oh my, this is why I don't post too much on here, I ramble! And I didn't mean to thread-jack the list!!! oops!
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results