shape
carat
color
clarity

~*All new Ladies In Waiting List*~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Welcome Dagny, from one "bruxelloise" to another!
Hope your wait is short!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 10:32:52 AM
Author: anchor31
Congratulations!
36.gif

Wow, I can''t believe there are nearly 100 ladies on the list... Get a move on and propose, boys...
11.gif

From your fingertips to my bf''s brain! LOL
25.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Special-request, Oh Mistress Alexis, Keeper of the list
9.gif
9.gif

Now that I am *engaged* (Squeal, shock, still falling flat on floor,) may I have a HALF-stroke through my name and stay on the list until I have my ring?

THANK YOU!!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2006 5:13:25 PM
Author: blueroses
Special-request, Oh Mistress Alexis, Keeper of the list
9.gif
9.gif

Now that I am *engaged* (Squeal, shock, still falling flat on floor,) may I have a HALF-stroke through my name and stay on the list until I have my ring?

THANK YOU!!!!
I ahve made you honorary number one for the time being....lol in bright blue and red letters....
emsmile.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Newbie here, please add me to the list! I am expecting a proposal by the end of the year (I hope!)
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Alexis!!!!! That''ll be perfect!!! (I never knew how to do the half-line thing....it was something some of the old LIW would do while waiting for their rings but being "honary #1 is even better! I''m never #1 at anything!!)

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 3:09:52 PM
Author: blueroses
Thanks Alexis!!!!! That''ll be perfect!!! (I never knew how to do the half-line thing....it was something some of the old LIW would do while waiting for their rings but being ''honary #1 is even better! I''m never #1 at anything!!)
Yeah I dont know how to either....lol

ImpatientOne you are added....WELCOME!

lucyh

Rough_Rock
Please add me too!

bec

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies! Add me to the list!!! I was so excited to find this forum! I''ve been reading for a week or two now and it''s so great to see others who are in "waiting". For a bit there I thought I was being a bit obsessive but it''s nice to see that I''m not too strange:) My bf and i have been dating 5 years as of early Oct. We have just started the whole marriage talks and he goes between what seems to be total disinterest(most of the time) and then talking about our future and our grandkids. I''m 26, live in Chicago, am a social worker at a small non profit. I guess that''s it for now!

Rebecca

anxiety_stricken

Rough_Rock
Hi -

I''d like to be added to the list, too! Hoping and praying for good things to happen soon, but until that day comes, I''m so thankful to read and converse with woman in similar situations. Sooooooo theraputic.

Best wishes to all.
30.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
You know what? I had a thought this morning about being a LIW and I just had to share. My BF and I had celebrated our 6 year in August, and I was already a LIW for about 4 years. We had discussed it many times. Then in August I was just looking around on some bridal website for e-ring eyecandy and I saw this Mark Schneider design that I loved loved loved. I bookmarked it on his computer, and labeled it something funny (inside joke, long story). I didn''t tell him about the bookmark and I didn''t expect him to actually go looking for the ring. I really intended it as a joke (ok, I was making fun of something he said in his sleep). It was also a design that I had never seen before and was the first ring I actually "fell in love with" so my ulterior motive for the bookmark was to give him something for future reference.

A few weeks later, I realized he never said anything about it, so I asked if he looked at his bookmarks lately. He said, "yeah," and laughed. Then!!! (the shocker!) Then he said, "I went to 2 jewelers to ask about it already." AAAAAAH! I was so blown away because after 4 years of nothing, I totally didn''t expect this! Then he said, "but do you want to come with me to look at the diamonds for the ring?" And I said, "um...YEAH!!" I also asked, "how come this time you''re actually taking action? You''ve never wanted to go ring shopping before, how come now you do?" He said, "well, because I didn''t have anything to work off of. I didn''t know what you would like, and the ring you bookmarked for me, I really liked it too. Its the first ring I''ve seen that I like. And besides, I asked my friends who they would recommend buying diamonds from, so I have the ability to put it all together now."

So, we bought a ring (not the Mark Schneider...designer rings are too expensive for us). The ring doesn''t look ANYTHING like the bookmarked ring, but we both love it anyway. It is hidden in his room somewhere, and he said he actually wants to give me a memorable proposal, so I''m still a LIW. You know how sometimes you meet a great guy when you least expect it? The same thing happened with my BF and my ring. I went through periods of "WHEN? I can''t wait any longer!" and periods of, "ok I''ll wait." Then when I stopped expecting it, that''s when he said he''d gone to see jewelers!

Good luck ladies! I hope you don''t have to wait too much longer. While you do wait though, remember to have fun with your BF. Fun makes the time go by faster!!!

OliveOpal

Rough_Rock
Hi fellow LIW!

Can I be added to the list please? We''re looking and saving - maybe it will be official before the end of the year... Fingers-crossed!

Thanks!

OliveOpal

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
lucyh, bec, anxiety_stricken and OliveOpal have been added! Welcome ladies!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, everyone!
35.gif
Please add me to the list.

AnnaBelle

Rough_Rock
Could you please add me to the list, as well?

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
April and Anna you have both been added!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I hope my time on the list won''t be TOO long.
1.gif

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
take me off : ) I''m engaged!!! Will tell more later!

Aussie : p

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Aussie!!! PICS!!

anisha

Rough_Rock
Please add me to the list - however, I''m hoping I won''t be on it for long. Actually, I am anticipating to not be an LIW anymore after the first weekend of November! He has the ring, keeps torturing me with details about it, so I know it''s coming soon!

Wish me luck, I''ll keep you posted!

30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the new ladies, and congrats aussie!
36.gif

102 LIWs...
23.gif
When I was added to the list a year ago, I was #63!!
6.gif

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
thanks girls : )

seriously, even just throwing my hat into the ring for being keeper of the list seems to have speeded up my wait!! Yippee!

Aussie : p

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Aussie!!!

jen
36.gif

rach603

Rough_Rock
Oh my! Please add me! I''m waiting patiently...sort of. :)

Rachel

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Can I be taken off the list please?? I can''t believe I can really say this, but I AM ENGAGED!!! YAY!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! CONGRATS KALI!! I was hoping you''d be next; we got on the list at about the same time, I think! YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Kali! I just got engaged this weekend too (see ring pics here)!! Please take me off the list. Can''t wait to see your rings ladies...

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to be added to the list please! Thanks. Been waiting since last february but wanted to make it official now.

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Hello! Add me to the list too please!
35.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I am officially off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results