shape
carat
color
clarity

~*All new Ladies In Waiting List*~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
I''m now #19!!!

That engagement chicken better work! hehehe

Congrats Fancy and Kalispera!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

and welcome to the new ladies
35.gif

M~

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i think starset unfortunately asked to be removed so we''re all one notch higher (yikes). mandarine, i think you''ll be in the next batch! when i saw your name on this thread, my heart stopped for a minute thinking...hmm, maybe? If not by t''giving I am predicting you have an xmas day proposal. i just wanted to say it so if i''m right i get some kudos. hope the new house is going well.

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

that means i''m #13

he he
hopefully that will be a LUCKY number

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are off the list...congrats again!!!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
alexis, take me off the list too please :)

happygal

Rough_Rock
hi gals! can you please add me? i've been lurking and just started posting for about 2 months now... my bf and i have been together for about 5 and a half years now, we have a house and living together for 4 and we've recently started to look at rings... i hope it will be my turn soon! btw, this forum is so addictive!

FutureMrsH07

Rough_Rock
So pretty much I am FutureMrsH07.
My bf && I have been together for 2 years now.
He gave me my ''pre-engagment ring'' . . its so beautiful.
Hes still saving up money to buy my engagment ring && then hes going to ask me before my birthday in March.
Of course, we already set a date b/c Im just too excited about getting started planning.
So hopefully everything turns out good, && hopefully he actually goes through with marrying me.
41.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome happygal and FutureMrsH07! Alexis will have you added to the list soon! =)

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Crown--you are off!!!

Happygal and FutureMrsH07 you are both added...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,
Please add me to the list!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
aww Alexis, how sweet!....

I didn't read your comment until now!.

I'm hoping it will happen soon because I'm just getting so anxious!!!!!....Weirdly enough I'm very calm and happy though...hehe.

I'd love for you to be the one that takes me off this list!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif

M~

ETA: I do find myself getting my nails done more frequently now!!! hehe. I do hope my BF doesn't think ti would be 'ok' to go pass our 2006 timeline!!!!....(gulp!). I don't even know what I would do...I don't want to even ponder the thought right now. I think with some subtle and not some subtle comments I've made it clear that if plans have changed that he should tell me because I just wouldn't want to be dissapointed....all of his answers point to plans have not changed...so that's what? 1 month and three weeks away?.

I'm going to be away (out of the country) with my family the last two weeks of December and get back on the 29th...so that's 1.5 month of opportunity!. Ok now that I started to do a count down, I started freaking myself out!!! will he do it before Jan. 1st?????????? or will he not?? and what will I do if he doesn't?
6.gif
...ok, I need to relax.....deep breaths!!!......time to make some tea!!!!!!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Hudson Hawk and Tommys Girl you are added to the list....welcome!

mandm4ever

Rough_Rock
I just want to let you know that I no longer am waiting!! Good luck to all of you!!

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
mandm-does this mean you are engaged? If so, congratulations! Alexis will take you off the list soon I think.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Mandm4ever...are you engaged? If so, congratulations!!

I was just looking over the list to see what number I am now...and was wondering if our honorary #1, Bluerose, had any update on a ring? (not that the sharpie one wasn''t great..
19.gif

Also, didn''t #1 Starset asked to be removed, so we are all one higher?

There are lots of names I do not recognize! I''ve been on pricescope since February, but joined the list much later. I see lots of ladies above my name that I don''t believe I have ever seen post... correct me if I am wrong.

Last, but not least...Alexis, keeper of the list, how are you doing? I know you are going through a lot right now and this list is the last of your worries!! I was just curious as I was looking at the list today so I thought of you. I also wanted to tell you I hope things are looking up for you!

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
right time-we must be on the same page! I was home sick today super bored, so I thought I''d go through the list and see if anything needs to be updated. I hope I''m not overstepping any boundaries! I know Alexis has been going through some times lately and thought she might appreciate it. Plus, then we can all move up the list!

Here is what I noticed:

15. GGLW hasn''t posted since April

24. Green Sparkle hasn''t posted since May

25. celalia hasn''t posted since march

26. sweetcat hasn''t posted since march

27. looks like chickflick got married this summer

34. miumi hasn''t posted since april-think she got engaged

there are some others who i can''t find-metaphor85 and blueeyes81, plus a bunch of others!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
starset it off..I must have missed that post...its not on this thread... :)

I will go through the list later and update all the non posters...

Thanks for all the wishes guys, slowly I am getting better and moving on. Its been a tough last few weeks..oh and I totalled my car saturday...so things have just been happening left and right...ugh!

Thanks for everything guys!

pea

Rough_Rock
I''m at number 4 now! 4 just happens to be my favourite number, so hopefully it''ll give me some engagement mojo.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Good luck, pea! 4 is my favorite number too.... sure hope I don''t have to make it up that far though, since I''m still in the 60''s now I think!

Alexis... sorry about your wreck!!! Hope you are ok!!

Butterflies

Rough_Rock
Please take me off the list. I''M ENGAGED!!!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Butterflies you are off....CONGRATULATIONS!! That was a short wait!!

273.jpg

Butterflies

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/17/2006 9:35:52 AM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Butterflies you are off....CONGRATULATIONS!! That was a short wait!!
It sure was, it took me by surprise
23.gif
. Thanks!!!
9.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Butterflies! Hopefully you''ll start a new thread and let us know all the details/pics!! Did you think it would come so soon??? I remember you posting a thread about wondering when it was going to happen and that was only a month ago...you''re so lucky to have had such a short wait!! you must be thrilled...

Butterflies

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/17/2006 9:38:30 AM
Author: janinegirly
Congrats Butterflies! Hopefully you'll start a new thread and let us know all the details/pics!! Did you think it would come so soon??? I remember you posting a thread about wondering when it was going to happen and that was only a month ago...you're so lucky to have had such a short wait!! you must be thrilled...
Thanks janinegirly! I had no idea it was coming. He told me earlier this week that he had picked the ring out and it was a little more than what he had budgeted so it was going to be in the spring. I was fine with that because I was expecting it on our 3rd year anniversary in June of next year. So you can imagine my surprise when he gets on one knee and shows me the little box out of nowhere! I was so shocked I couldn't stop laughing.

I want to take pictures and post them here but I don't know how to. If someone would help me with that I would greatly appreciate it
5.gif
. The ring is a round cut, 1.25 carat, VS2, J. It is beautiful!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Butterflies!!!
36.gif

Do you need help posting or taking some pictures?

Can''t wait to see your ring!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
9.gif
You can send a message to the admin for help with the pictures if you need it!

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
Courtney in Las Vegas

Can you add me please? I am officially waiting now..we put down some money to hold my ring!

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Please add my name! I''ve been *patiently* waiting for my bling. (LOL) I love this forum!

Erinleighm33

Rough_Rock
I''m brand new to this forum and would like to be added to the list - I''m so impatient so this is going to be hard! My boyfriend and I are just starting to look at rings, but have discussed our future for a few months. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys! I''m so glad we can support each other during the wait period...makes it much easier!! =)
35.gif

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
hey add me to this list! im offically waiting for my turn.. it seems as though everyone around me is havin there turn! in august he said 6-12 months.. the suspense is killing me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results