shape
carat
color
clarity

Alex Park / CVB collab

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Omgoodness. It is so very lovely! What presence!! I could get behind a bezel but this really brings the oomph!! Enjoy and happy joyous occasions!!

Thank you @Slickk Definitely a lot of presence. I’m not sure how bezel became bevel, but I think a simple bezel would be really pretty, but then I think I would worry about damaging the stone.

Wow what an incredible rose cut! I would also like to join the huge queue that’s asking for a video please :D

Wow what an incredible rose cut! I would also like to join the huge queue that’s asking for a video please :D

Thank you @Pomelo ! I have never seen a rose cut like this before. I fell in love as soon as I saw the high dome. I’m going to look into joining YouTube or Vimeo so that I can post a video.

I saw this on Alex’s IG and thought it was just spectacular. So glad it belongs to PSer! That high dome is just everything!!

Eta: Dear God lady I just took a look at some of your older threads and omg - your collection! Just amazing!

Thank you @Mreader ! The high dome is just so amazing! The GIA cert is from 2010, so I don’t know where it’s been hiding for 12 years, but I’m glad it found me!

You are so sweet! Thank you for the compliments. Over the years I’ve parted with some pieces so I may not still have everything I’ve posted. My daughter is going to be very lucky one day!
Gorgeous-the setting is really perfect for the rosie!

Thank you @lulu_ma! I love them together too. Casey always does beautiful work.

Absolutely beautiful. More pics!

Thank you @oncrutchesrightnow ! It’s nice and sunny here today so I will do a photo shoot for you.

I saw your ring and literally gasped. It's the perfect setting for a gorgeous diamond. Absolute perfection!

@Diamond Girl 21 I gasped when I first saw Alex’s video on IG. I must have watched it 1000 times. Thank you so much for the compliments!
We definitely need a video. This is absolutely knock out!

Thanks, @Ally T ! I’m going to look into joining YouTube or Vimeo so that I can post a video.

WOW, what a beautiful stone and that setting is perfect for it!

Thank you so much! @kathley

Wow! What a beautiful rose cut! I too think she could easily stand on her own. She certainly is a star!

Thank you, @tyty333 ! I agree. She has more than enough presence to stand alone. Maybe some day I will change it.

Gosh, that’s a stunning addition to your collection!!

Thank you so much @yennyfire ! This is definitely the largest one I have, and is definitely not subtle lol
Hope you and your family are well! Kids are growing up fast!

This is an absolutely stunning ring :love: Caysie’s design sense and finish is just impeccable, every single time!!

Congratulations!! I love that scalloped halo. So feminine and so pretty paired with this stone ❤️

Thank you so much @yssie ! Caysie is one of my favorite designers. She pays such close attention to detail, and her pieces are timeless yet seem to be from long ago. They remind me of Camelot.

I love the scalloped halo as well. It frames the stone so perfectly.

Of course this is yours. Of course.
Stunning, as always. And totally top shelf / no corners cut. Your jewelry box is like an education in meticulous craftsmanship and good taste.

You always say the sweetest things, @mrs-b !
I am very flattered!

Casey is one of the best in my opinion. I would say that her quality is on par with Leon and Victor, and I’ve had pieces from both.

Happy a PSer has this. Stunning ring.

Thank you @DAF ! It makes me happy when I see something on IG that I love, and then I see it posted on PS.

This is AMAZING!

Thank you so much! @HS4S_2 I’m so glad that you like it!

Nope, not too big, not too blingy. It is PERFECT. This setting and stone were meant for each other!

Thank you so much! @CHRISTY-DANIELLE ! I just saw your thread and I love your new ring!! It’s amazing!

This is the prettiest rose cut I have ever seen. It’s stunning!

I agree @Calliecake ! I have never seen a rose cut like this either. I feel lucky to own her. Thank you for your compliments!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
The sight of your ring makes me swoon! Seriously elegant and sparkly! Enjoy!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: S T U N N I N G! :appl:
What a stone.. what a setting. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Looks beautiful on your hand too.
I love that you get all those gifts wrapped up in one! Smart!
Enjoy Enjoy enjoy!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
:appl: S T U N N I N G! :appl:
What a stone.. what a setting. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Looks beautiful on your hand too.
I love that you get all those gifts wrapped up in one! Smart!
Enjoy Enjoy enjoy!

Thank you for your sweet compliments @Rubies-R-Me ! My dh actually said out of the blue that it looks nice on my hand. He never says much about my jewelry. I don’t think he notices it. He’s more interested in bicycles. We both like carbon, but in different forms.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, ooh! :shock: I was actually gushing about this ring on another board, trying to explain how there are rose cuts and then there are rose cuts and how beautiful quality rose cuts are! I'm so glad it's a PSer who gets to own and wear it.
It's just magnificent.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, ooh! :shock: I was actually gushing about this ring on another board, trying to explain how there are rose cuts and then there are rose cuts and how beautiful quality rose cuts are! I'm so glad it's a PSer who gets to own and wear it.
It's just magnificent.

Thank you so much @ItsMainelyYou ! I love that you were mentioning it on another site!
I had never seen one like this, and it was instantaneous love.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! The setting is perfect for the diamond! I honestly think rose cuts look much better with a halo than as solitaires, so please don't change the setting! :lol: It really does not look too big!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! The setting is perfect for the diamond! I honestly think rose cuts look much better with a halo than as solitaires, so please don't change the setting! :lol: It really does not look too big!

Thank you @diamondseeker2006
I always appreciate your opinions!!
I can’t promise I won’t change it in the future, but if I do, I’ll send it back to Casie. For now I’m enjoying it as is, and I agree that the Lumiere is perfect with this Rosie. I do think that she has enough presence to be a solitaire with her high dome and extra facets though. This stone isn’t as transparent as most rose cuts are.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. Cassie + Alex = Calex or Cassie Von Parks :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too love it with the halo! What a vision - every detail is perfect!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this…GORGEOUS!! So dreamy :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Casey is one of the best in my opinion. I would say that her quality is on par with Leon and Victor, and I’ve had pieces from both.

I totally agree. Her pieces are gorgeous and her finish is meticulous. Personally, I'd put her workmanship very close to Erica Winters (whose workmanship I think is the best in the biz) and rather above Steven Kirsch, for example.

Could you give us some stats on that beautiful center? I'll never own a beauty like that, but I'd like to know where I was heading, were I able. :mrgreen:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree. Her pieces are gorgeous and her finish is meticulous. Personally, I'd put her workmanship very close to Erica Winters (whose workmanship I think is the best in the biz) and rather above Steven Kirsch, for example.

Could you give us some stats on that beautiful center? I'll never own a beauty like that, but I'd like to know where I was heading, were I able. :mrgreen:
Thanks, @mrs-b ! Here are the stats. It looks huge because it is a rose cut, and because I have baby hands, but it’s only 2 carats. As for price, I think it is the least expensive center stone that I have purchase. It was less than $15K, so if you are interested, maybe Alex can find you one.
That’s still a lot of money, I know, but not ridiculous.
E41A5A2D-319C-4099-9AD9-D86021FBA3DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results