shape
carat
color
clarity

Ahem. My Amelia Stone. Unheated Padparadscha from Richard Wise, take two!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought I''d start a new thread for this, since the other is just crazy and long and I figured might be best to leave the old back and move on to the new!

I do not have the cert yet. I did send the collage below to Richard because I thought he''d enjoy it, and he said he is confident this one is fine, as it has been graded and certed by GRS.

So with his blessing, here we go! 1.5 unheated oval padparadscha. VERY difficult to photograph because my head or the lens does reflect off the stone, but I managed to get a few, but none that look exactly like the stone in real life.

First, a new collage with some of the old elements.
41.gif

RWPad2.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
A couple on a flashlight...

Number 1:

ovalpadflashlight.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And number #2

ovalpadflashlight2.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This stone takes my breath away.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Next a couple of handshot collages.

I hate to bring back the fakey, but I thought you''d like to see the difference in handshots (since size was a bit of a factor for me on the old stone).

I think you would agree, Richard did right by me?
9.gif
He''s so awesome.

(photo was scaled to be as close to one another as possible. Old on the left, new on the right, obviously.)

padhandshotcomp.jpg

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
That is a seriously beautiful, knockout stone!!!
36.gif
36.gif
If it looks that great in a photo, being hard to capture, it must be a stunner in person - and you deserve it!
1.gif
Can''t wait to see it set
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And finally, you will see this no where else (lol). Hopefully this is OK (since I technically don''t own the stone anymore), but I thought I''d post ALL THREE pads that I have seen. The first is the JW pad (beautiful, but not the color I was going for). Synth in the middle and my AMELIA STONE in the right! Whee!

That''s it! I thought I''d go easy on the photos this time. Hee.
35.gif

Thank you ALL for your help, encouragement and kind words through this nutty process. Especially the couple of you who know who you are.

padhandshotcomp3.jpg

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, this thing glows! Drooling...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! That is unbelievably beautiful!!!!!!!!! That color is amazing!!!
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw, I should tell you I initialy told (via email) Richard I was sending the stone back because I could see dark spots. He CALLED me back to say that was fine, my choice, but he honestly thought I was making a mistake, and stones like this don''t come in everyday. I took it back out of the packaging and realized those dark spots were my head''s reflection. Ha...shows you that you can read a lot on Pricescope, but when you see things in real life, you can still be quite the amateur. Once I realized the deal, I figured out I would be insane to send me back!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 7:07:18 PM
Author: yingh
Oh my, this thing glows! Drooling...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It does! That was one of the things that took me a bit to get used to. I wanted sparkle, but this stone is much closer to shimmering and glowing.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ahh I''ve been waiting for this thread and it surely does not disappoint. It''s absolutely gorgeous, Tgal. And soooooo much bigger than the fakie; gotta love that
9.gif
I seriously cannot wait to see what you and JM cook up for this one. I am in awe...
30.gif

I think this even convinces me to have kids, since you''ve been so inspired by Amelia to obtain this amazing and rare stone PLUS that fabulous Beaudry! Impressive!
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 7:08:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh.......... my............ stars...............
love1.gif
Oh my god! I got a "oh my stars!"
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGal I have to say, I like the new stone even better than the fakey! Gorgeous!!!! Richard''s a great guy, can''t wait to visit my parents next and go visit his shop again.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Love it, it has so much life to it.

E B

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous. What are your thoughts for setting it?
30.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a color! Gorgeous!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I''m so happy you found the right one TGal!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh My Word!!! T-Gal, you know me and pads!! Your new stone is drop dead gorgeous lady!! It is stunning. I keep looking at the pictures. When you look at it, can''t you just see where it glows from within?????? It is like it has little tiny lights inside the stone that makes it light up.

Oh how I can''t wait to see how James Meyer sets this beauty. I adore the color.

Linda

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 7:12:00 PM
Author: icekid
Ahh I''ve been waiting for this thread and it surely does not disappoint. It''s absolutely gorgeous, Tgal. And soooooo much bigger than the fakie; gotta love that
9.gif
I seriously cannot wait to see what you and JM cook up for this one. I am in awe...
30.gif

I think this even convinces me to have kids, since you''ve been so inspired by Amelia to obtain this amazing and rare stone PLUS that fabulous Beaudry! Impressive!
3.gif

Haha, yes, kids are a GREAT reason to look for a lovely stone/ring.

As Richard keeps saying, it must be Amelia''s Karma.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 7:42:49 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh My Word!!! T-Gal, you know me and pads!! Your new stone is drop dead gorgeous lady!! It is stunning. I keep looking at the pictures. When you look at it, can''t you just see where it glows from within?????? It is like it has little tiny lights inside the stone that makes it light up.

Oh how I can''t wait to see how James Meyer sets this beauty. I adore the color.

Linda
Yes, this stone definitely glows...very different from the other, which was sparkly. We will see how it all looks when it''s done!!

And you still are the PAD QUEEN, lol.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That color is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the color!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGal,
This and Shaunrice''s recent acquisitions are the nicest Pads I''ve ever seen here.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
TGal, I''ve just got in and seen your stone - it''s ravishing - and huge - and I love it. I''m looking forward to following your ring project.

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
I hate to double dip, but that really is a remarkable stone!!!
18.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love the color!! mmmmm peachy goodness and bigger to boot! It's truly awesome.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Tgal, it''s sooooo pretty, I just LOVE it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results