shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW AGBF's 5 CTW Diamond Hoop Earrings

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are really beautiful Deb, and look just perfect on you!!! Congrats and enjoy them!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I borrow them? :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: ;)) ;)) ;))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my :love:

CADs are funny things. Sometimes you have situations wherein the CAD is the golden egg and the final 3D work just doesn't quite measure up, sometimes they're indistinguishable, and sometimes it's the actual piece that has the magic spark that the CAD couldn't quite convey...

Your CADs were lovely - nicely proportioned and beautifully outlined promises of incredible bling. The earrings, though, they're... well, they're something else :bigsmile: completely, totally, breathtakingly fabulous!!! And they are PERFECT in your ears, just perfect :love: :love: :love:

I wouldn't be surprised to see WF make these stock pieces. I honestly can't imagine better-designed huggies :appl: Do you think you'll have them "turned" like we were talking about in your RT thread? And are they comfortable in terms of size/weight?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so pretty and blingy! Love them! They look beautiful on you, Deb!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
had to have another look-see this a.m. to start the day!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Five carats on your ears - you must feel like a queen! :appl:

:love: :love: :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1379431077|3522313 said:
Do you think you'll have them "turned" like we were talking about in your RT thread? And are they comfortable in terms of size/weight?

I was just thinking about the turning this morning, Yssie, and thinking about you! I don't know if they need turning...perhaps because there is no one here to tell me if they are crooked! I am just enjoying them so much. And I literally forget that I have them on unless I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. They are weightless! Some earrings only look good if they are lined up well because one has to see them I a straight line, but I think that these look good from any angles, so that even if they are crooked, I don't care. That may not be so good, but it makes me very relaxed about wearing the earrings! Thank you for taking such an interest in these.

Deb
:wavey:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
AGBF, wowza!! These are amazing!!! Huge stones!! Are you finding them easy to wear with everything?! Any chance of a "from a distance" shot to get better perspective? Enjoy them!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
:lickout: Wow! Talk about some serious earrings!!!!!!

I would also like to join the line to "borrow" these! :lol:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
WOW those are so gorgeous! :love: 5 carats :love: Without a doubt, those are the most beautiful diamond hoops. They are absolutely stunning and the perfect size. Congratulations :appl:

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

I'd love to see ear shots farther away to show a different perspective..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, They are beautiful!.. :appl: :appl:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
'bacon fat' made me choke on my tea! You have such a dry sense of humor :bigsmile:

Your hoops really do have that something indefinable. I covet them :mrgreen:

I will go and dig up the design thread now. Sounds like a lot of work went into them.

C'est magnifique :appl: :love: :appl:

MrsAkin

Rough_Rock
Deb,

Your earrings look perfect! I thought I didn't care for hoop earrings but yours seem really classy and I have to say they're really tempting! They're the perfect size- I'm sure you will get lots of use out of them. I had the impression that you wore gold exclusively but I see that it's not the case! I should sneak onto your other topics. :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsAkin|1379507254|3522806 said:
Your earrings look perfect! I thought I didn't care for hoop earrings but yours seem really classy and I have to say they're really tempting! They're the perfect size- I'm sure you will get lots of use out of them. I had the impression that you wore gold exclusively but I see that it's not the case! I should sneak onto your other topics. :lol:

I've really missed you, MrsAkin! You seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth there for a while. I pretty much do wear only yellow gold...but sometimes a little white gold or platinum sneaks in. I noticed that you have some white metal pieces, too. Didn't you post some silver pieces in a thread within the past few days (since you reappeared from the mists)? ;))

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1379384831|3522041 said:
These photos are less blurry, but my skin was so white that I had to tint the photos. The diamonds do not look as clear as they did before I tinted the pictures, but on the other hand, my skin doesn't look quite as much like white bacon fat. Or the underbelly of a fish. In close up I do not think you want to see an ear and part of neck quite that white!!! (Sorry if I am making anyone ill with the visual.)

Deb

I was a little worried when I saw your earshots with the metal rod showing between your pierced hole and the first diamond, as I prefer to see all diamonds showing. These subsequent earshots show otherwise. Is there a reason for the difference?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for posting your kind comments. I appreciate your taking the time to say something to compliment me.

Thanks, DandiAndi.
Thank you, MZ...multiple times.
Thank you, Acinom. I need to tell you about how wonderful I find your bauble!
Thank you, rosetta.
Thank you, missy.
Thank you, yennyfire.
Thank you, ooo~Shiney!.
Thank you, Enerchi.
Thank you, Catmom (Michelle).
Thank you, junebug.
Thank you, lambskin, and I would be happy to lend them to you if they were insured. So far they are not!
Thank you, luv2sparkle.
Thank you, Smith.
Thank you,lizzyann.
Thank you, SB.
Thank you, charleston1.
Thank you, orbaya.
Merci beaucoup, angeline.
Thank you, DF.

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FancyDiamond|1379512496|3522841 said:
I was a little worried when I saw your earshots with the metal rod showing between your pierced hole and the first diamond, as I prefer to see all diamonds showing. These subsequent earshots show otherwise. Is there a reason for the difference?

The only thing I could think of was that I just was not used to putting in the earrings and was not closing them well or not positioning them well. The first time I ever put the earrings in was to have someone photograph them. I hadn't tried them on prior to having a photo taken. I do not know if women who had their ears pierced when they were young know what is like to have one's ears pierced at 48 as I did. It is not something with which one has grown up. Putting in earrings still does not feel natural to me and I cannot do it without looking in a mirror. I often have trouble putting earrings in and have to labor to do so.

So...I may be wrong, but when I think of problems with earrings my first thought is usually that I have trouble putting them in. If they look OK in other photos that is probably it.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! The ear shots are beautiful :appl:

Great job designing these. I do hope they name them after you!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1379514267|3522851 said:
The only thing I could think of was that I just was not used to putting in the earrings and was not closing them well or not positioning them well. The first time I ever put the earrings in was to have someone photograph them. I hadn't tried them on prior to having a photo taken. I do not know if women who had their ears pierced when they were young know what is like to have one's ears pierced at 48 as I did. It is not something with which one has grown up. Putting in earrings still does not feel natural to me and I cannot do it without looking in a mirror. I often have trouble putting earrings in and have to labor to do so.

So...I may be wrong, but when I think of problems with earrings my first thought is usually that I have trouble putting them in. If they look OK in other photos that is probably it.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Thank you for the explanation. Now, I am relieved. I feel responsible for not spotting any problems beforehand when you asked us for opinions on the CAD's. Now, I am happy that the design has turned out as expected, showing diamonds in all angles. :appl: "High Five"

Funny that you mentioned about getting pierced ears at later years. I am in a similar situation, and i am still fumbling when putting earrings.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: Wowzer!!!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Beyond STUNNING!!!! :love: :love:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello Deb/AGBF,

Wow-zer-roony!!! What spectacular earrings you designed. They are truly stunning and certainly throwing fire spikes at everyone who's eyes can't look away. :appl: I am certain they will be catching your eyes quite often and bringing you great joy each and everyday. I too wondered how they felt and I am glad to know they are comfortable. Bold and beautiful ma'am!! Enjoy!! :sun:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luvmysparklies|1379514710|3522857 said:
Wow! The ear shots are beautiful :appl:

Great job designing these. I do hope they name them after you!

Guess what? I can't believe it, but they did! I will not post a link from here but I think it is probably all right to say that I received a note saying that , "we have officially added the 'AGBF' Inside Out Diamond Hoops to our catalog". I can't believe I had the nerve to ask for that...but I did! Encouraged by all of you. Talk about enabling!

Thank you for your kinds words luvmysparklies; FancyDiamond; RosieR; Isabel; and Vera!

Deb/AGBF
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
These are really stunning. So so beautiful :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular earrings Deb! I watched your thread in RT with great interest and knew these would be gorgeous. They look great on you, so perfect! Enjoy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Amazing!!! I check my hoops every day to make sure I didn't lose one and they are .50 cttw. I would be scared silly to wear those every day! They look fabulous on you! I'm jealous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1379446789|3522444 said:
Yssie|1379431077|3522313 said:
Do you think you'll have them "turned" like we were talking about in your RT thread? And are they comfortable in terms of size/weight?

I was just thinking about the turning this morning, Yssie, and thinking about you! I don't know if they need turning...perhaps because there is no one here to tell me if they are crooked! I am just enjoying them so much. And I literally forget that I have them on unless I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. They are weightless! Some earrings only look good if they are lined up well because one has to see them I a straight line, but I think that these look good from any angles, so that even if they are crooked, I don't care. That may not be so good, but it makes me very relaxed about wearing the earrings! Thank you for taking such an interest in these.

Deb

I laughed out loud, I assure you that following beloved fellow PSers fabulous bling projects is no hardship ::)

I'm so glad to hear that they're comfortable! :appl: Beautiful and wearable is such an important combination - and I know that it can sometimes be surprisingly elusive... and I understand what you mean when you say that there's so much sparkle everywhere that any crookedness is blindsided ::) They certainly don't *look* crooked in your pics, but then again, I wasn't looking at your ears! Apparently even still-photo sparkle is thoroughly distracting :bigsmile:

I love them Deb, truly!! I hope I get to see them in-person one day! And I hope your things have settled down with daughter, you had mentioned that she's been having a difficult time lately in your old thread.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I see them on the WF site! :appl: :appl: :appl: I LOVE the name! How perfect for their best pair of diamond earrings!

(I might make the suggestion that they offer them in 15 point size as well, since some of us might be tempted to do a little hoop upgrade! ;)) :lol: )

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1379387328|3522078 said:
mom2boys|1379386529|3522067 said:
Quick question--how does the weight of these earrings feel on your earlobes?

I don't feel them!!! Someone-I think FancyDiamond-said that diamonds weigh less than metal. I have a lot of diamond compared to metal in my hoops, perhaps that is why!

Deb

Your earrings turned out beautiful! Love them.

Glad they aren't heavy...that was my concern (and why I tested out with a pair of Nadri large hoops that I even ended up returning b/c I couldn't wear them for more than a couple hours).... Roberto coin has some tiny little ones...Maybe I should get a pair of those? Yours look perfect, but probably outside my budget. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results