shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice?? Should I remake my e-ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the setting from Knox that you posted! It''s gorgeous! To be completely honest, I am not feeling your current setting...the diamond kind of gets lost in it and doesn''t pop like it would in that gorgeous Knox setting or something similar!

Since you''re the one who wears the ring every day, in my opinion, no one should have a say in the setting but you!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 6:22:47 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
I can understand how that setting may not be the most favourable for daily wear. What if you had a lovely coloured stone set in the old setting, and then had your diamond reset. I love a split shank as well, and there are plenty of options!!!

What a GREAT idea!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with many suggestions posted. The diamond is very pretty but I think it is kind of lost in the setting. The setting would look great with a gemstone that you could wear as a RHR and then you could put the diamond in a setting of your choice.

etoilegirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words and advice...I have decided I am going to reset it...hopefully soon but I will let everyone know when I decide on a new setting....
26.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can definitely understand why you would want a reset and I think kaleigh has a good idea on how to handle things with the family. As far as new settings, I think with a 2 carat stone you don''t really need a halo. However, I really love split shanks. How about just a split shank without a halo?

etoilegirl

Rough_Rock
Any pics of split shanks without the halo? I was just wanting something a bit flatter for everyday...I know a 2ct is never going to be flat but I have a baby and I want something I don''t have to take off all the time....

etoilegirl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results