shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on my first real e-ring (upgrade) purchase online

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
It's the 3-stone OEC center with OMC sides Txborn79 has listed. I'd paste a link but LT and PS are giving me a ton of error messages tonight and I can't go to the listing at all right now!!!

ooooh! I want to know what ring you are considering!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, that's the one! Thanks, I have never had anything this pretty, not sure if I'll be able to part with it to have it sized right away.

It's gorgeous, and we are all happy for you! I agree with your husband though--the ring/style you've been talking about for years is always what you should go with (especially wiht big purchases). Of course if you want a peruzzi cut down the road you can get one :) but going with something you've wanted for a long time is always the safest option IMHO.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh nice choice! Please post loads of handshots when it shows up!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Alex remade my wedding band and two engagement rings along with another band. Here are some rings he made for me

Thank you so much! These are gorgeous. I didn't want to bother him about bands if he didn't work on them, but that marquis-look

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the 3-stone OEC center with OMC sides Txborn79 has listed. I'd paste a link but LT and PS are giving me a ton of error messages tonight and I can't go to the listing at all right now!!!

Peruzzi’s are pretty special, but the three stone is gorgeous as well- :love:
Congratulations and please post many handshots when you get it!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry thread Jack ahead:
@Morenita21 : I noticed your clover ring. I'm searching for a little stack to represent my family (DH , me, 6 kids). Two similar rings might be a good option ..or a design that incorporates two clovers and two other stones. Do you have a thread about it?
Could you provide ball park pricing?
If you're not comfortable that's OK.
Thanks!!!

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry thread Jack ahead:
@Morenita21 : I noticed your clover ring. I'm searching for a little stack to represent my family (DH , me, 6 kids). Two similar rings might be a good option ..or a design that incorporates two clovers and two other stones. Do you have a thread about it?
Could you provide ball park pricing?
If you're not comfortable that's OK.
Thanks!!!

Alex made that one for me. I can’t remember exactly how much it was but it was reasonably priced and Alex gave me quality diamonds. Reach out to him with an inspiration picture and he will give you a quote. Let him know that Jewelryocd recommended him to you. That’s my Instagram name. Let me know how it goes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results