shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice needed with my choice and road to buying

Siyah

Rough_Rock
IMG_7464.JPG IMG_7475.JPG 128f8481-3228-41ce-b7f1-ef3f65f01f3e.JPG

There it is, finally! The super nice ring for my future wife...

I am very very content with it. The sister of my girlfriend loved it as well...

Thanks a million for all the help, all! Special thanks to: @lovedogs @rockysalamander @SimoneDi @sledge @Matilda and all of you who helped me out. I can't thank you guys enough!

I'd like to know what you think about it as well, of course. Is it "shining" as much as it should be?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @Siyah, job well done buddy.

The setting and stone look gorgeous and I'm so happy for you! When are you popping the question? Definitely need some hand shots once she says yes! :cool2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Siyah so glad to hear of this awesome update!

The ring looks gorgeous and the diamond is beautiful! :love:

The best environment to capture the diamond’s performance will be in a shade on a sunny day. Diamonds look sparky, but a bit dark when you point a flashlight toward them, which is what I think you have done.

Don’t be worried at all, it is an absolutely stunning ring! When are you going to propose? :appl:

Siyah

Rough_Rock
Wow @Siyah, job well done buddy.

The setting and stone look gorgeous and I'm so happy for you! When are you popping the question? Definitely need some hand shots once she says yes! :cool2:

Thank you, sledge! Appreciate your help a lot!

I will definitely make some hand shots, no worries. I think I will do it between now and 3 weeks. Will keep you posted! :)

@Siyah so glad to hear of this awesome update!

The ring looks gorgeous and the diamond is beautiful! :love:

The best environment to capture the diamond’s performance will be in a shade on a sunny day. Diamonds look sparky, but a bit dark when you point a flashlight toward them, which is what I think you have done.

Don’t be worried at all, it is an absolutely stunning ring! When are you going to propose? :appl:

Thank you very much @SimoneDi, can't say that enough! I was indeed using a flashlight.

I hope to propose in 3 weeks!

It’s beautiful, I’m sure she will love it! Well done!

Thank you very much, @Snowdrop13!

What a beautiful ring! Congratulations! Please come back with hand shots! :appl:

Thank you! I will definitely do that.

Cheers!

Matilda

Shiny_Rock
wowzaaaaaaa!!!! :kiss2::love::love::love::love::love::love: IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic way to end a long journey. Best of luck with the proposal, although I am certain it will be great. And she will be blown away by the diamond also!!

I wish you both all the very best!

Siyah

Rough_Rock
wowzaaaaaaa!!!! :kiss2::love::love::love::love::love::love: IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic way to end a long journey. Best of luck with the proposal, although I am certain it will be great. And she will be blown away by the diamond also!!

I wish you both all the very best!

Thanks a bunch, Matilda! Appreciate your help a lot!

I will update you guys. It will be awesome, I know for sure!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much @SimoneDi, can't say that enough! I was indeed using a flashlight.

I hope to propose in 3 weeks!
So happy that you are pleased with the final product. It looks stunning! I am certain that your SO will love it, you did a great job!

P.S. After the proposal, it might be a good idea to post a review on BN with some pics, so that other people considering the setting will know that it’s much more delicate in person.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results