shape
carat
color
clarity

ADMIT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Moremoremore's 3ctw three stone Cushion Brillant ring is GORGEOUS! Is that a proprientary Cushion cut??? I've need seen such a beautiful cushion before! Where'd she get that???
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lovey's asscher is to die for. I think that's my favorite asscher on here to date. I would probably change the settig on it though... anyone know how many carats it is???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how could you ever choose? I am probably going to go with a solitaire setting as a default! There are just too many beautiful choices! That Tiffany Legacy is gorgeous, and Widget, I don''t think I''ve ever seen your beautiful asscher before!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
There are really too many to choose from, so I''m just posting the most recent ring that gave me heart palpitations. Sarita''s champagne-pinkish M.
It''s perfect exactly as it is, but I can''t help fantasizing about rose gold, pink diamonds .... some fairy-tale diamond confection...

champagnepinkM.jpg

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Someone named "Nicrez" has the most beautiful radiant I have ever seen but I saw it a while back while trolling here & can't find a picture now
33.gif
...But it jumped to my mind immediately upon seeing this thread. I also like cflutist's pear.
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Nicrez...

NicrezRadiant1354136516.jpg

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Yum! Thanks!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2006 12:40:08 PM
Author: Gypsy
Moremoremore''s 3ctw three stone Cushion Brillant ring is GORGEOUS! Is that a proprientary Cushion cut??? I''ve need seen such a beautiful cushion before! Where''d she get that???
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Gypsy

she ended up buying the Cushion from Mark T. what an adventure it was.PSer will never forget
9.gif
do a search on MMM
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decobracelet.jpg

art nouveau''s bracelet

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pad2s.jpg

art nouveau''s pad sapphire

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 1:42:36 PM
Author: dbgaap
There are really too many to choose from, so I''m just posting the most recent ring that gave me heart palpitations. Sarita''s champagne-pinkish M.
It''s perfect exactly as it is, but I can''t help fantasizing about rose gold, pink diamonds .... some fairy-tale diamond confection...

Aww, dbgaap, I was so flattered to see my ring here in the hall of champs. It''s funny what you describe because that pic also got me thinking about a rose gold halo again, something I thought of a while back and then was later suggested to me by some other gals here. Literally in the car with FI today I was wearing a pink shirt and flanking it beside the diamond and getting him worried...
41.gif
A pink diamond halo (a la KittenKat''s beauty) would be divine, but I would want the really pale blush pink I wonder if that would be hard to obtain? Most rose gold is more copperish than pink in appearance.

Anyhoo, not to be a thread hog, here are some more favs. KittenKat''s first. I meant to put it last night too but was lazy.

KittenKatCandy.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
For non-diamonds Matatora''s necklace has to be my #1 pic for a necklace. It is seriously the most beautiful gemstone necklace I have ever seen.

Gemstone ring... has to be Widget''s Deco Emerald & Diamond ring. I am not an emerald girl either but oh my god.

WidgetDecoEmerald.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
In looking thru the gallery last night I came across this that Mara posted. This is the color I''d want my pink gold to be if I did a halo...
30.gif

RadiantRose.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Last one, I forgot Kaleigh''s gorgeous 3-stone pink sapphire & diamond RHR. delicious!

KaleighPinkRHR.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Sarita!
1.gif

Regarding pink gold for your yummy EC (one of my very favs
30.gif
)....I wonder if you could order what color gold you want from whatever manufacturer you''re working with. You''d think that there would be ''samples'' somewhere to pick from...

widget

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhhooohhhh I just LOVE the pink halo.
I do think you EC is divine exactly as it is, too (don''t scare FI too much)
and, widget, from what I have seen, you could just shake your jewelry box and I''ll just take whatever randomly falls out. You are an inspiration!
sarita, you did REAL good on that scrumptious EC.
(last little threadjack - here is another design with pink that I just love- picture this with your EC in a rose gold basket)

dbgaaplovespink.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
....and speaking of pink...remember Trishy''s delicate flower ring from Fred Leighton, celebrating the birth of her daughter?

I love the story and sentiment behind it as much as I love the ring!

widget

7ytzo.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Hands down, I would take Diamondgirl''s 5.96 D VS2 Cushion!
30.gif

diamondgirls5.96cushion.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WIDGET!!!

Girl you have some SERIOUS rocks!!! I had NO idea! What amazing taste you have!! Both those three stones are amazing!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
MelissaSue''s e-ring is like this if I''m not mistaken, and another PSer''s as well, but I don''t remember her name... I absolutely adore it!

Whiteflashcustom.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 8:53:21 PM
Author: fatafelice
Hands down, I would take Diamondgirl''s 5.96 D VS2 Cushion!
30.gif

Thank You Fatafelice! I was trying to remember who had that insanely fabulous 6 carat cushion!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Scintillating...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 7:49:12 PM
Author: sarita
Last one, I forgot Kaleigh''s gorgeous 3-stone pink sapphire & diamond RHR. delicious!
Aww, thanks sarita!!! I do love this ring. It was a labor of love. I hand picked all the stones and had the setting custom made. PITA but I got exactly what I wanted. Glad you like it.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 11:54:41 PM
Author: kaleigh

Aww, thanks sarita!!! I do love this ring. It was a labor of love. I hand picked all the stones and had the setting custom made. PITA but I got exactly what I wanted. Glad you like it.
1.gif

Missy K, are you holding out on your new pal and neighbor???!!! What gives?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
whiteflash makes a version of my ring?! This is news to me.. :) But thanks Anchor.. :) I''m flattered.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 11:56:25 PM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 6/4/2006 11:54:41 PM
Author: kaleigh

1.gif

Missy K, are you holding out on your new pal and neighbor???!!! What gives?
HA!! Nah, just so busy wearing my asscher I often forget about this ring. I''ll wear it the next time we meet. I also have a 3 stone ring with a sapphire cushion as the center and diamond sides. It''s on loan to Nan. She loves it. May never see that sucker again,
11.gif
LOL!! Nah, she''s going to give it back and I''ll loan her the pink one. Lucky that we have the same ring size!!!
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why do I have to have a 6 pllus finger size????!!!! NOT FAIR! Oh well, Nan is certainly a deserving recipient!!!! I will see it soon...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that WF 3 stone ring..it''s so fluid with the beautiful tiny prong tips...it reminds me of Noobie''s ring!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really love fatafelice''s cushion and moremoremore''s 3 stone cushion. Can I please have one of each?
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Grief, I have never seen so many beautiful rings all in one place. They are all GEOGEOUS. I want them all.

Widget, what a beautiful collection you have.

Linda

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Kristy Darling's!
30.gif

KristyRingILove.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Beuna Girl''s Simon G:

BGeringcollage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results