shape
carat
color
clarity

ADMIT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blueroses, I think they eat herring!!!! I can fill you in on who they are, if you want...it could become the next Lemon Pie thing here, so let me know and I will fill you in...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue, close but...not hubby, SUGAR DADDY! Who only says, "if you like it get it" or "Get it in every color!" ha ha...my dh is generous, yes, but LARS''s generosity knows no limits!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How''d this thread get back on top?? LOL.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me bad, Gyspy, it was mentioned in a thread I just looked at (about cushions or something?) so I had to go and look over all of my favorite rings again...this is the Pricescope version of Celebrity Bling!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey... no complaints here at all. Just surprised... I pop over here and there are two of my old threads... it was a surprise.

Incidentally? I am WIDE awake. Could be noon. LOL. How are you doing?

ETA: I miss blue.
7.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 10:40:15 AM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 6/8/2006 7:34:02 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
That''s not the setting that diamind is in now, though! It did look great in that one, IMO.
Actually, that is the setting that Demelza''s diamond is currently in, and I agree - that stone is BEAU-TE-OUS!
30.gif
HA HA Lynn WRONG!!!!!
11.gif

That is Dem''s first 4 prong temp setting...her SC is 6 prong baby!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh! I''m so glad this thread has been resurrected!
36.gif

I looked for it right after Canuk-gal posted her gorgeous honker, but had forgotten the title and couldn''t find it.

Here''s her ring...to die for!
30.gif

widget

n053ot1.jpg

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
oops!

SanDiegoLady''s Sapphire Stunner is the ring that makes me green-no-blue with envy : )
Aussiegirl : p

SDL ring sapphire beauty.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 12:37:20 AM
Author: Gypsy
Hey... no complaints here at all. Just surprised... I pop over here and there are two of my old threads... it was a surprise.

7.gif

I am always wide awake in the middle of the night...I miss Blue too, hope she is doing well!!

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 12:59:33 AM
Author: widget
Oooooooh! I''m so glad this thread has been resurrected!
36.gif

I looked for it right after Canuk-gal posted her gorgeous honker, but had forgotten the title and couldn''t find it.

Here''s her ring...to die for!
30.gif

widget
Widget, you beat me to it!
2.gif
3.gif
This ring, IMO, is just the ultimate.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 7:12:21 AM
Author: diamondfan

7.gif

I am always wide awake in the middle of the night...I miss Blue too, hope she is doing well!!
Me too.
4.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
How can anyone choose?I can''t, of course I can''t make up my mind on anything with more than 2 choices.They are all beautiful. Love looking at them all.I vote for all!!Can I do that?

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
OK, how about admitting to wanting someone's FINGER?
31.gif

That sounded SO wrong -- except check THIS out!

Mara posted it on the Tiffany thread and I near passed out!
Hmmmm... I wonder if I wrapped my finger in saran wrap overnight, would it shrink?
Don't Miss America contestants do that with their thighs to make them look smaller?

TOTALLY KIDDING, BTW!
41.gif

Can a finger go on a diet? Stop eating finger food? LOL.

precious%20jewels%20blingarific%20set.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol julian, i know girl. and you have size what? 4 fingers? at least you are closer to PJ''s 3''s than i am with my 6''s!
39.gif

at year 10 if i end up being able to get my 3c+ stone (at this point it''s like a hopeful 3.5ish...hehee), i think this set EXACTLY as PJ has it is what i will want. the RC setting and a blinging eternity band. i just love the combo with a big ole honker!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Really, Mara?

I''d NEVER change your setting, but I guess a girl needs to change things up sometimes!
Your finger looks like a 4, not a 6. Must be the elegant length of the fingers. I remember your hand looks skinny.

6 is really very slender, actually. Most people are 8+. It just so happens that we have distorted finger size images from PS.

Isn''t that great?
On PS we have a skewed sense of reality on avg. diamond size AND finger size! LOL.
A recipe for shrinkage! Our diamonds aren''t big enough and our fingers are TOO big!
31.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

7.gif
Yeah you told me to search this thread out in my thread and apparently I wasn''t the only one who did that! bahaha! I didn''t realize I should start posting in it again though :D

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 12:16:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 7/9/2006 1:42:45 AM
Author: aussiegirl23

oops!

SanDiegoLady''s Sapphire Stunner is the ring that makes me green-no-blue with envy : )

Aussiegirl : p
Awwwwww, wow does THAT make me feel good! Thank you!!
9.gif
But oh man my nails look horrible! lol That was before I started really growing them out. lol
20.gif
Funny! I''m already thinking that once I get my ring I''m going to HAVE to invest in weekly manicures LOL!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 4:03:55 PM
Author: Julian
Really, Mara?

I'd NEVER change your setting, but I guess a girl needs to change things up sometimes!
Your finger looks like a 4, not a 6. Must be the elegant length of the fingers. I remember your hand looks skinny.

6 is really very slender, actually. Most people are 8+. It just so happens that we have distorted finger size images from PS.

Isn't that great?
On PS we have a skewed sense of reality on avg. diamond size AND finger size! LOL.
A recipe for shrinkage! Our diamonds aren't big enough and our fingers are TOO big!
31.gif
Thanks J ...I think my actual fingers are a little smaller but my knuckles are larger. It's funny because I don't think I have long elegant fingers (other people's words) but people tell me that all the time. I'm like WHAT? These squatty things? hehee.

I always thought 6 was the most basic average ring size..?!?! I'm tall too so I guess a size 3 would look funny on my broad-shouldered form. hehee.

I LOVE PJ's setting and I figure by year 10 that I will want to change things up a bit maybe! Doesn't mean that I can't keep this setting and go back to it at year 20 though, yanno when I get the 4c? HAHAHA.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I have a couple more to add. First, brwnidgrl''s loevly Tacori...

BrwnidgrlTacori3.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~And Mara''s friend''s Ritani Endless Love...I love how delicate it is!!
30.gif
30.gif

EndlessLoveRitani8416.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 6:12:42 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I have a couple more to add. First, brwnidgrl''s loevly Tacori...
omg, that is THE prettiest halo I''ve ever seen!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I drool over everything here.
3.gif
The one that pops into my mind though is Radianttiff''s monster yellow diamond.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results