shape
carat
color
clarity

ADMIT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord in Heaven....there''s some great eyecandy in this thread! I want every single one!!!!!

Who needs to look at celebrity bling????
3.gif

widget

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2006 7:56:43 PM
Author: lizz
This is one of the many I covet. Orange_horse''s 4+ carat asscher.
Yes, this was the asscher I was trying to think of!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 7:14:33 PM
Author: MINE!!
OMG GYpsy... I am so flattered Thank you!!!!!!

There are many rings on Pscope that I covet. One of my all time favorites though is velouriaL Green Tourmaline and yummy fairy princess type setting. IT is so beautifuL!!

You are welcome. I just contacted Wink about a Richard Homer concave ... i had to. I went to the site and ... oh oh oh... I was in love. I've been looking for a gem to replace my asscher in this setting.... and I saw a few cuts (although larger gems than this setting can hold) that were breathtaking. BREATHTAKING I say! Of course as lovely as your spess is... it's the setting and the two bands together that really make it all just incredible.... so I'm going to need something special for this plain X-prong... and I think Richard Homer is definitely the man to make that happen!

I ADORE that green tourmaline, incidentally. SO stunning.
30.gif

There is SO much bling on this site. Mmm.... Widget was 100% right. Who needs Celebrity bling? Psers pieces are GORGEOUS AND THE PICTURES ARE BETTER!!! You don't have to strain your eyes and stick your tongue out to get a glimpse!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 8:02:12 PM
Author: lizz
Any of didiamond''s pieces. Check out her 5+ carat emerald cut.

While I love the 4 carat assher. As a whole package... this ring has it ALL in terms of step cuts... just stunning. IF I were ever to get a huge step cut ring... this would be a serous contender.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Can I choose another??? Audrey Hepburn''s 3 stone radiant w/ channel set princess band...This is fun!!

AudreyHepburn312641.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more pic and then I''ll stop...I promise!!

AudreySparkles5318jpg.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLING DIVA!!!

DO NOT STOP!!!

I love the pics you are posting!!! I didn''t say post your ONE favorite piece... post as many as you like!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Oh goody!!! I''ll have PL''s Tiffany Legacy...

PL5611515161.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy~Do not forget to look on Richards Site... very yummy stuff there...

www.concavegems.com

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 9:13:15 PM
Author: MINE!!
Gypsy~Do not forget to look on Richards Site... very yummy stuff there...

www.concavegems.com
I was there earlier... OH SO YUMMY!!! There were like FIVE cushions that I was just drooling over for like 20 minutes. That's what made my mind up to just bite the bullet and contact Wink. I want a 6mm square gem that IS NOT pink, purple or blue; Richard's choice beyond that.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 9:07:09 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Oh goody!!! I''ll have PL''s Tiffany Legacy...

LOL... living up to your nick!! That''s a cushion in the Legacy right? Nice. Don''t want one. But nice.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I have to say that my all time, wish I could have it, coveted from day one of lurking, would have to be moremoremore''s 3 stone cushion! Second would be Kaleigh''s and third is Matatoras new Locke''s solitaire. But if I had to choose one, definitely moremoremore''s! Sorry no pic, but don''t want to step on toes by copying pics!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh great thread!

I love all your rings, but over the past 2 years I have been on PS, I have felt a tweak of envy every time I have seen these rings:

Flower12 and Precious Jewels honkin solitare with eternity band
Lynn B''s shared prong set with that honkin stone
Laney''s Tacori (same as mine but with that kickin center stone!)
Researchers Princess set

:)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 8:14:23 PM
Author: widget
Good Lord in Heaven....there''s some great eyecandy in this thread! I want every single one!!!!!

Who needs to look at celebrity bling????
3.gif

widget

Widget, I was thinking the same thing!!!! I like soooo many rings I do not think I could pick just ONE...different shapes, etc...too many to choose from!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 10:29:40 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
Oooh great thread!

I love all your rings, but over the past 2 years I have been on PS, I have felt a tweak of envy every time I have seen these rings:

Flower12 and Precious Jewels honkin solitare with eternity band
Lynn B''s shared prong set with that honkin stone
Laney''s Tacori (same as mine but with that kickin center stone!)
Researchers Princess set

:)

Pictures? *whimper* you all keep teasing me with these descriptions...

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Widget's asscher, 3.91 cts.

widget958488.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost want to post a new thread asking folks to post their pics picks for 1) Round Brilliant ring 2) Fancy (non-step cut) Cut ring 3) Step Cut ring 4) colored stone ring here on PS.

I'd have to go with Kaleigh's AV for round-- I love the pears with that, xraydocs cushion for fancy non step cut, didiamond's squarish-east west set emerald with the trap sids, and well... MINIE's spess for color (although that HW ruby is just amazing). All the pics are already on this thread though... so I won't repost them.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking one word that all asscher lovers know on PS...

Harlowqueen.

(And her 2ct Harry Winston asscher, of course
2.gif
)

This would be my ideal asscher. IF I could figure out that pesky flush-fit issue with a wedding band.

hrlowqn.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a nice one Wallermama... and maybe it''s the picture... but it doesn''t look square to me???

Here''s my Glitterata''s Grandmother''s Gorgeous ''transition cut'' vintage diamond ring. I have to say... this is the nicest vintage ring I have seen in a long time (baring step cuts... espeically Cartier asschers).

dorothysharp.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Okay Okay I admit it! I''m not normally a huge bling gal, but I lust for this Lucida from EyesofTexas. It is 3 carats of heaven from Tiffany''s!!!

eyesoftexasluc.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 11:33:28 PM
Author: Sundial
Okay Okay I admit it! I'm not normally a huge bling gal, but I lust for this Lucida from EyesofTexas. It is 3 carats of heaven from Tiffany's!!!

Yeah. Okay. I have to admit that sucker just made my heart skip a beat and my mouth to water. I'm a Lucida slut. And a Dream cut slut. And well... many MANY square cut stones-- not princesses or radiants.. cause me to drool. But I think the Dream and Lucida are my favorites of them all... OF COURSE that could be because I haven't YET seen the Jubilee in person. Yeah. *Sigh* that ring is just... WOW.
30.gif

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Movie Zombie''s 8.18 spessartite set in a 22k hammered gold mounting - simply perfection!

Spess22kgold2.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What I love is seeing all the stunning bling here, and even if it is not something I had ever considered, I get to see some of the most lovely and unusual pieces I have ever seen in my life...total food for thought!

PS: What is a radiant emerald cut? My friend has a nice sized radiant emerald cut (so her paper work says) but it does not have the crushed look inside that I thought radiants have...it really just looks like a normal step cut e/c to me...and I am confused!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh...fun! i want to play...here''s the first one that popped in my head...the LOVEY.....

lovey2a.jpg

lovey5.jpg

lovey4a.jpg

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
YUM.....seriously, i''m gonna have that as a RHR one day!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I also seriously lusted after "the Lovey!"

I love Moremoremore's 3ctw three stone Cushion Brillant ring
three5.jpg

I obessively adore AllyCat's Leon Mege, and would have done a Halo and profile just like hers if my FI would have let me.
2005_0913Image0173.JPG

I also love GuyWithRing's 2.12 carat D Cushion Brillant -
ring%20shots.jpg

You guy's are good! Xraydoc's, harlowqueen's, Slammie's, Didiamond's, Reena's of course, all amazing covetable rings!

Scintillating...

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I also ADORE MAchick''s marquise east-west...... her ring alone turned me back on to a marquise..... want one just like it!!

Marquise2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh the LOVEY...yes!!! That is definitely one of my fave asschers on here...hands down. Orange Horse's Fiance is one too, love the size on that one.

It's funny because if someone told me...hey mara you can have any PS'er's set you want, which one would it be..I don't know that I could choose!! I think I might have to go with PJ's ring OR KD's even though I don't want a 3 stone but I might take it for the fabulous 3.5c stone...ahahaa. I could always make it a soltaire later.
31.gif
But then what about the 4c asscher!! Tempting too.

There's just so much fab PS bling!!! It would be very hard to just choose one. OH I forgot DiDiamond's collection...gosh I could just close my eyes and point and choose anything on her ring finger and it would be divine!! I love her sq emerald!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh what are the specs of AllyCat's Leon Mege? I don't think I ever saw that.

For step cuts probably harlowqueen's asscher is my favorite, classic setting, LtW ratio and size for me. But I love the lovey setting too for RHR as well as Reena's cushion. For classic RB I'd have to say Jenn's set (pics anyone? her last sn was LionsTigers&Bears or something very close) but I'd want full eternity.
30.gif

ETA: Jenn's set. The smaller eternity band is included in this pic too, I'd only require the other two.
2.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the pic, it was in the gallery. I think what I love so much about this set (because it is very similar to others mentioned as well) is best depicted in the bottom e-band... I love how the diamonds stick out beyond the shared prongs.
18.gif
I love eternity rings with slight prongage!

Jenn5973Set.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun thread! Impossible to pick just one. Every day I come on PS and see yet another ring that is my new "favorite!" LOL. Some of my faves, in no particular order: Mat's Locke's solitaire, Mara's, Slammie's, DiamondFan's EC, *anything* from Didiamond's collection. PreciousJewel's set as well as Jadeleaves' beautiful knife-edge solitaire. And that 4ct asscher and Xraydoc's unbelievable cushion....WOW! One of my all-time faves is Wallermama's brushed metal asscher set. Kaleigh's Tiffany 3-stone. Anything from Widget and Lorelei's collections. Jazmine's amazing marquise. MissGotRocks' lovely 3-stone ring. There is no end to my favorites on this site!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results