shape
carat
color
clarity

Adding to my "Add a Diamond" Bracelet-Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful cushion. Can''t wait to see the finished project.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 4:06:57 AM
Author:Jelly
Some of you may remember my previous jewelry purchase of an ''Add a Bezel'' diamond bracelet from Brian Gavin Diamonds. link to more pics The first diamond in the bracelet is a Round .325 J VS2 AGS0 ideal cut Brian Gavin Signature Diamond.

I''m in the process of getting my belated Christmas present. I was thinking about adding a fancy shaped diamond to my bracelet and contacted Lesley and BGD to find out if they have any small stones-preferably within the same size range of my first stone.

They have a small cushion that fits in my budget! It''s a .36 ct. H/VS

First...here is the original bracelet...
WILL ALL OF THE DIAMONDS THAT YOU WILL ADD BE IN J COLOR , IT IS SUPPRISING AS I READ THIS FORUM, WHICH I AM VERY NEW JUST A FEW DAYS HOOKED, I NOTICE THAT COLORLESS DIAMONDS ARE NOT HIGH ON ONES LIST. ANY REASONS FROM ANY WELCOME......

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, can''t wait to see the completed project!!! How exciting!!!
9.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea! I can''t wait to see how it turns out, I''m sure it''ll be fab!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
i am totally loving your bracelet Jelly. It''s gorgeous, and imo would be a beautiful heirloom in years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results