shape
carat
color
clarity

Add me to the PP blue/silver baroque akoya list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2009 9:53:40 PM
Author: Rhapsody

Date: 8/1/2009 7:44:19 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
I really don''t like the idea of having head pins...but I guess I have no choice. Did I understand it correctly... not only will you design your earrings but you will be doing them yourself?? Maybe I should send my extra pearls to you!
2.gif

I''m pretty good until the soldering iron/blow torch come out, and then I''m still about 50/50 on whether I scorch things
6.gif
I have quite a few shriveled metal mounds sitting around now.

I ended up poping one pair onto some threaders to wear to a play last night and I think I like the look. I think I want to try and think of a design that includes white pearls for the other pair so I can wear them with both necklaces.

Would love to see pics of them! You are quite brave to use a soldering iron/blow torch............. It would be dangerous for me to even think of using them!!!
23.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/3/2009 8:24:04 AM
Author: whitby_2773
cushioncutnut -

perfect length for you! how elegant looking!

i bought a set just recently for a girlfriend of mine, and i''m hoping she loves hers as much as you do. :)

very pretty.
Thank you and what a sweet friend you are!

I can''t imagine that she wouldn''t be thrilled with them coming from such a great friend!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fantastic on you! great necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results