shape
carat
color
clarity

ACS is OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the reminder: I took a look and was sorely tempted by the rainbow moonstone but I need to keep my cash liquid for my latest 2 projects.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I suppose I'm allowed to post this. I emailed Barry but not with a specific question about this stone. More as a reminder about a previous convo we had in regards to color and how this stone fit that. Here is his reply about the stone:

I'm glad that horrible picture didn't scare you off. You wouldn't believe how many questions I've had
about that stone and what I said about the picture! Now I just hope it's the color you've been wanting.
The stone is lighter and much brighter than that picture shows. It's one of those that people will see
across a room. Usually the Afghan with that kind of color has what are called healed-fracture inclusions,
especially coming from Afghanistan. Nature can be so cruel! The picture of the rough that my South
African supplier had on his site wasn't very good either and nobody else got to it. I bought it on faith!
Thanks again

I'm surprised he has so many questions as I snatched it up really quickly and then it was marked sold. I don't understand the healed-fracture inclusions. But now I can NOT wait to get this stone!! Setting help will be requested once I get the stone!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/1/2009 5:23:40 PM
Author: Chrono
Thanks for the reminder: I took a look and was sorely tempted by the rainbow moonstone but I need to keep my cash liquid for my latest 2 projects.
So was I. Unfortuntely, the little nicked spot at the bottom completely threw me off once I noticed it.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see all of the new stones you all bought. They looked gorgeous when I saw his website this morning.
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 4:53:08 PM
Author: yingh
So mochi and TL, you think that LOGR ring will work for the pink tourmaline? I like the ring since it reminds me of a lotus, had a pink stone in mind all the time (though I am not a pink woman at all!) I need to hold off buying that ring until the tourm arrives.
37.gif
I like the ring as well because it reminds me of a lotus (well I thought "flower" when I saw it, I''m not as imaginative as you
1.gif
9.gif
)

mochi

Ideal_Rock
The ring does remind me of a ''lotus''.. I think it will be absolutely beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
HB... I can''t wait for you to get the tourmaline. I think it''s going to be one of those pleasant surprises!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope we get a bunch of pics of all of these stones soon! I love Barry''s cuts...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 6:11:25 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

So was I. Unfortuntely, the little nicked spot at the bottom completely threw me off once I noticed it.
I caught that as well! Too bad..

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 9:31:46 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I hope we get a bunch of pics of all of these stones soon! I love Barry''s cuts...

Same here!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 10:02:38 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Same here!

I want to see pics too, I held back this month, so I will have to drool over the stuff everyone else bought.

Mochi, I love the aqua. I came on the site when it opened to look at it after reading the newsletter. It was not what I was looking for in an aqua (b/c of the emerald cut, I like brilliant cuts), but I am so glad you got it. It is a beauty.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 10:12:30 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Date: 3/1/2009 10:02:38 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Same here!

I want to see pics too, I held back this month, so I will have to drool over the stuff everyone else bought.

Mochi, I love the aqua. I came on the site when it opened to look at it after reading the newsletter. It was not what I was looking for in an aqua (b/c of the emerald cut, I like brilliant cuts), but I am so glad you got it. It is a beauty.

I held back too - although not entirely by choice. I woke up too late and everything was gone - shame on me, I forgot Feb. was a short month and today was March 1
14.gif

But I''m having lots of fun living vicariously living through you guys! Mochi, that aqua''s color is to die for.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I love ACS but how come when you click on where it says "enlarge" you get a pop-up box of basically the same size as the original photo !
28.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 2:01:27 PM
Author: karee888
ooh, if you return the iolite, tell me! :)

Will do :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 9:01:48 AM
Author: sonomacounty
I love ACS but how come when you click on where it says ''enlarge'' you get a pop-up box of basically the same size as the original photo !
28.gif
That bugs me too...

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I got an email that my stone is in the mail!!! SWEET!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see everyone''s pretties!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I''m racing home from work - just got a text that my stone arrived! :) Anyone else?

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Barry said that he mailed out my stones (3 of them!) yesterday so I have to wait. And I would have to go to the postal office to pick them up! I am sitting on boiling water! But you all shall be proud of me since I haven''t ordered that lotus ring yet!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine! I''ve been looking for an emerald cut pink stone for my dream ring that Leon will make for me some day.
9.gif

Lori

pinktourmalineBB.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 6:11:25 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

My guess is that it''ll most likely be hidden once set in a bezel.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 7:19:02 PM
Author: loriken214
Here''s mine! I''ve been looking for an emerald cut pink stone for my dream ring that Leon will make for me some day.
9.gif

Lori

I love that Lori!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results