shape
carat
color
clarity

ACS Chysoberyl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
MAN that is a beauty!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Wish they had sticky for Men''s rings so you guys can post pictures. I, for one, am interested in seeing your rings. I think it would be awsome!

Thanks, Kewis and Shaun for your kind words!!

SSCN1878.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I think this ring looks good on your finger!
5.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
5.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/5.gif" width="15 border=0">

Well, maybe you can offer him the option of either keeping the yellow diamond, or trade it with this new yellow baby!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 1:01:20 PM
Author: yingh
I think this ring looks good on your finger!
5.gif
'');'' height=15 alt=""Insert smilie
5.gif
'' src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/5.gif" width="15 border=0">

Well, maybe you can offer him the option of either keeping the yellow diamond, or trade it with this new yellow baby!

Oh no! I think he better glue it to his finger now!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 10:26:53 AM
Author: mochi
Wish they had sticky for Men''s rings so you guys can post pictures. I, for one, am interested in seeing your rings. I think it would be awsome!

Thanks, Kewis and Shaun for your kind words!!

Well in July last year I bought a lovely spessartite from Richard Wise and I''ve finally decided on a ring design, so I''m waiting for the quote from the jeweler - I''m holding my breath. When it''s finished I''ll post a photo.
Richard is looking for a stone for me in Tucson for another project - can''t wait to hear from him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results