shape
carat
color
clarity

Acinom's colors just before Big Ban

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a collection with such an array of beautiful colored stones pieces!!! Your opal is out of this world and the scalloped setting highlights the opal brilliantly! Lovely collection Acinom!!!:love::love::love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a collection with such an array of beautiful colored stones pieces!!! Your opal is out of this world and the scalloped setting highlights the opal brilliantly! Lovely collection Acinom!!!:love::love::love:
Thank you ZestfullyBling!!! I love it how the opal and the setting came together.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics of the labradorite ring today:

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom you have such beautiful jewelry! Maybe that graceful opal and sparkling zircon can hold you...For a while! I really like the opal description as a galaxy. It's certainly mesmerizing. Thx for sharing .

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom you have such beautiful jewelry! Maybe that graceful opal and sparkling zircon can hold you...For a while! I really like the opal description as a galaxy. It's certainly mesmerizing. Thx for sharing .
Thank you Wordie! I truly hope I will not get mesmerized by pretty goodies... for a while.

Sharing some group Ban pics:

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drool....:love::love::love::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: I LOVE the trilogy ring. That zircon is a dreamy color! The yellow gold opal ring looks fabulous on you. I'm very disappointed in the ban too!:lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:
Drool....:love::love::love::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: I LOVE the trilogy ring. That zircon is a dreamy color! The yellow gold opal ring looks fabulous on you. I'm very disappointed in the ban too!:lol:

Well, everybody needs a ban every now and then Sox:lol:.
Thank you for your kind words!

Sharing some pics of my AK stackers together with my colored stone stackers: stacking to the max!

IMG_2093.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all your rings and stackers! I am still admiring your opal from afar, now that I'm on a ban and don't have a black opal of my own! :D What is the green stone in the last set of rose gold stackers?

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi acinom!

Absolutely jaw on the floor level of beautiful! Your black opal ring has just stolen my heart! I LOVE it! DIBS!!!

Please remind me of the specs on it, so glad you finally got to see these magical opals! Black opals are now hands down my all time fav stone!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful opal, Acinom! Just noticing it now as it is featured in the sidebar. The colors are gorgeous and so vivid. Must be even more stunning IRL.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:read:
Love all your rings and stackers! I am still admiring your opal from afar, now that I'm on a ban and don't have a black opal of my own! :D What is the green stone in the last set of rose gold stackers?
It's a synthetic spinel so I cannot talk about it here on PS:)). It has high emotional value since it was a present from my aunt

Hi acinom!

Absolutely jaw on the floor level of beautiful! Your black opal ring has just stolen my heart! I LOVE it! DIBS!!!

Please remind me of the specs on it, so glad you finally got to see these magical opals! Black opals are now hands down my all time fav stone!
Thank you for your kind words!! I love opals too. I have added the specs in the pic below.

Beautiful opal, Acinom! Just noticing it now as it is featured in the sidebar. The colors are gorgeous and so vivid. Must be even more stunning IRL.
Thank you Mary Poppins:wavey: I was so amazed when I saw it in real life

IMG_0043.PNG

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
You have the most stunning collection Acinom! I especially love your new opal ring. Beautiful.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your rings! That new zircon is a gorgeous color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results