Acinom's colors just before Big Ban

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That opal ring is just :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Selfishly, I hope your ban lasts as long as your other attempts as I will miss you posting new beauties. In the meantime, enjoy what you have and hope we can revisit them on the "what are you wearing today" thread. ;-) Both a zircon and black opal are on my wish list...and yours represent the colors I hope for (the amazing settings are icing on the cake).
:lol:
Thank you! Alistair did such a great job in framing the gorgeous stones. The opal is from Black Opals Direct and it was a good experience to work with them. I am sure you will find your dream zircon and dream opal. What else is on your wishlist?

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are incredible! I love seeing your rings - beautiful stones and you have impeccable taste with the designs. Love!
Thank you for your kind words! All credits on the designs should go to Alistair. He is able to read my mind when I only just have a rough 'sketch' in my mind.

IMG_1969.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings are tdf Acinom! The zircon is stunning and the setting is perfect for it! The opal too. They look amazing on you!!! I like the labradorite too!
Thank you!! I love love love the contents of my last package.

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1968.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That opal ring is so soft and beautiful! Like a microcosm in one plump, gorgeous drop. I love the curvaceous and gentle lines of the gold. It's very organic, but down to an essence. The zircon is a crystal palace! Congrats on both. Good luck with the ban.
Oww, this ban will be such a difficult one. Especially with all my PS enabler friends. Thank you for your kind words!

IMG_1961.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1994.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful but the opal is amazing

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:

In the immortal words of Rachel Zoe "I die!"

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection just keeps getting better, with each new piece just as amazing as the previous ones! Envious!!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
:lickout::lickout::lickout: All of your new rings are beautiful but your OPAL!!! I just love it -- so beautiful!! I'm thankful for you and this forum, because I just love Alistair Kelsey's work and I never would have found him if it weren't for y'all. Thanks for sharing all of these lovely pictures! :love:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom - I was hoping you'd be posting some new rings soon. Do you really have to enforce your ban (lol)? Your entire collection is amazing (your sapphire is my all time favourite). Your new opal ring is so elegant and the setting lets the opal be the star of the show. Did you see the opal before you had it set or did Black Opal Direct send it directly to Alistair for setting?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection just keeps getting better, with each new piece just as amazing as the previous ones! Envious!!
That's a huge compliment. Thank you!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lickout::lickout::lickout: All of your new rings are beautiful but your OPAL!!! I just love it -- so beautiful!! I'm thankful for you and this forum, because I just love Alistair Kelsey's work and I never would have found him if it weren't for y'all. Thanks for sharing all of these lovely pictures! :love:
I also discovered Alistair via PS and I am so glad I did! I can really recommend working with him.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom - I was hoping you'd be posting some new rings soon. Do you really have to enforce your ban (lol)? Your entire collection is amazing (your sapphire is my all time favourite). Your new opal ring is so elegant and the setting lets the opal be the star of the show. Did you see the opal before you had it set or did Black Opal Direct send it directly to Alistair for setting?
The opal was directly send to Alistair, so I saw it for the first time when it was already set. So it was a bit of a gamble but it turned out well yet again!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My opal Floret ring today

And my zircon solitaire from Alistair combined with my new stackers

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful! I cannot believe how deep peacock your zircon is! I love the color!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to admire your rings! that opal is so amazing.. I've said it before but it's true!! I love the new rose gold stack too, there's something to be said for simple bands!

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Acinom, great stones and fabulous settings! You have great taste. Love them all, especially the blue zircon and opal rings! You knocked it out of the park, (or baseball diamond.) Pun intended.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all your pieces are so gorgeous, Acinom. I love viewing your collection. The opal is to die for. I have recently been wanting a gorgeous opal. It is my birthstone. Yours is amazing. I can't imagine how you decide on what to wear each day. I would want to wear all your pretties at one time! I am still looking for a sapphire that comes even somewhat close to the color of yours. It is my holy grail stone. I think I love every piece you own. You have great style and taste!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such delicious additions to your already luscious collection -- as others have already said, you have a great eye and design sense!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just STUNNED with how gorgeous your new pieces are! I've been pretty absent from CS lately because I'm trying to be more careful and stop buying every pretty colored thing I see haha.

I love all of AK's work, and really hope I can work with him more in the future, since the ring I have from him is one of my all-time favorites. He's a true artist, not to mention incredibly kind!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful! I cannot believe how deep peacock your zircon is! I love the color!
Thank you:wavey:
I love how Chris Auletta chooses stones he truly loves himself. He is super picky, sells stunning stones at reasonable prices and is very very customer oriented. I love working with him and I love the stones I have from him.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to admire your rings! that opal is so amazing.. I've said it before but it's true!! I love the new rose gold stack too, there's something to be said for simple bands!
Thank you dear mochiko! I can really get why people cannot get enough of opals. They are mesmerizing. Are you enjoying your new ring?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Acinom, great stones and fabulous settings! You have great taste. Love them all, especially the blue zircon and opal rings! You knocked it out of the park, (or baseball diamond.) Pun intended.
Aww, thank you. I am so happy to play with my new goodies. It takes my mind off the ban

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all your pieces are so gorgeous, Acinom. I love viewing your collection. The opal is to die for. I have recently been wanting a gorgeous opal. It is my birthstone. Yours is amazing. I can't imagine how you decide on what to wear each day. I would want to wear all your pretties at one time! I am still looking for a sapphire that comes even somewhat close to the color of yours. It is my holy grail stone. I think I love every piece you own. You have great style and taste!
Hope you will find your dream sapphire soon.:wavey: I was super lucky to find my blue sapphire at a local jewelry antique store.
For opals I can recommend working with Black Opal Direct. Although in hindsight I had no clue about what I was doing. I think I can now 'read' pics of black opals better.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such delicious additions to your already luscious collection -- as others have already said, you have a great eye and design sense!
Thank you for your kind words! working with designers like Victor and Alistair truly enable you to sit back and relax as they will create settings will further enhance beautiful stones. Also, they can just 'feel' what their customers are looking for.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just STUNNED with how gorgeous your new pieces are! I've been pretty absent from CS lately because I'm trying to be more careful and stop buying every pretty colored thing I see haha.

I love all of AK's work, and really hope I can work with him more in the future, since the ring I have from him is one of my all-time favorites. He's a true artist, not to mention incredibly kind!
Ah, I can so relate to that! Seeing beautiful stones and settings is so tempting, isn't it.

Your ring from Alistair is one of my all time favourites. I always enjoy looking at your pics.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you:wavey:
I love how Chris Auletta chooses stones he truly loves himself. He is super picky, sells stunning stones at reasonable prices and is very very customer oriented. I love working with him and I love the stones I have from him.
I will have to check out his stones!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results