shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Tennis Bracelet Project has Begun!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
You will love it! My Whiteflash ACA tennis bracelet is one of my favorite jewelry pieces! Sparkles like crazy!

I just now found your posting about yours and oh my goodness its gorgeous! I can see why you love it! In your thread, you mentioned that your setting is semi-custom. What did you change from the standard WF 3 prong setting? Any advice you want to share about settings would be much appreciated. :)

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Its so interesting to hear how many people remember those necklaces! I never got very far with my necklace either, and the gold beads were hollow and dented way to easily.

How did I miss your post on this lovely project? I am looking forward to your updates!

Oh my goodness - My roommate's evil cat chewed my gold add-a-bead necklace - it was ruined because the beads were completely deformed after the mauling. I loved it so, and had completed a graduated 9ish bead pattern (can't remember how many exactly). I had forgotten about that necklace until I read your post - maybe it's time to find something to replace it?....

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss your post on this lovely project? I am looking forward to your updates!

Oh my goodness - My roommate's evil cat chewed my gold add-a-bead necklace - it was ruined because the beads were completely deformed after the mauling. I loved it so, and had completed a graduated 9ish bead pattern (can't remember how many exactly). I had forgotten about that necklace until I read your post - maybe it's time to find something to replace it?....

Thank you Bright&Shiny!

Sorry that your add-a-bead met a tragic end. I'd be so sad too! Perhaps you could start an add-a-diamond necklace? 9 graduated little sparkles would make a gorgeous necklace! :)

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Bright&Shiny!

Sorry that your add-a-bead met a tragic end. I'd be so sad too! Perhaps you could start an add-a-diamond necklace? 9 graduated little sparkles would make a gorgeous necklace! :)

What a fantastic idea! I could start my own WF collection :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic idea! I could start my own WF collection :kiss2:

I love how Pricescopers all enable each other! Very few (none) of my friends IRL would get this!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve read your posts about acquiring stones for your bracelet. I’m happy your project has started and can’t wait to see the finished bracelet. It’s going to be gorgeous! The picture you posted reminds me of @bling_dream19 beautiful bracelet.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I’ve read your posts about acquiring stones for your bracelet. I’m happy your project has started and can’t wait to see the finished bracelet. It’s going to be gorgeous! The picture you posted reminds me of @bling_dream19 beautiful bracelet.

Thanks Calliecake! I wish I were collecting the itty bitty diamonds faster, but I've been naughty and purchased other jewelry in the mean time. Oh if only the Sparkly Fund were unlimited!

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
@RunningwithScissors thanks for bringing us along with you on this journey! May I ask where you purchased your tester cz tennis bracelets and what sizes you tested?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi @rainbowstarry! I purchased my CZ tester bracelet from Ross Simons. They had many sizes to choose from in sterling silver. I found them to be well made and the CZs to be well cut. I still wear my "tester" almost every evening and it is holding up really well.

I don't remember the total carat weights anymore because I bought them well over a year ago. But I do remember the size of the individual stones. I kept the one that had .25 ct CZs. I tested a larger one that had .4 ct CZs and a smaller one that I can't remember the exact size.

I also had the bracelet I kept sized down to fit me by a local jeweler to 6 1/8th inches (I think it started as a 7 or 7.5 inch bracelet.)

I hope this helps!

When I'm wearing my tester I honestly believe people think its real because my e-ring and diamond studs are real and sizable, so they assume the bracelet is real too!

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much RWS! I will check out Ross Simons. Also thanks for the tip on getting it sized down - I would definitely need to do that.

Nice to know that you still wear the tester - a solid testament to the quality of the bracelet!

Hi @rainbowstarry! I purchased my CZ tester bracelet from Ross Simons. They had many sizes to choose from in sterling silver. I found them to be well made and the CZs to be well cut. I still wear my "tester" almost every evening and it is holding up really well.

I don't remember the total carat weights anymore because I bought them well over a year ago. But I do remember the size of the individual stones. I kept the one that had .25 ct CZs. I tested a larger one that had .4 ct CZs and a smaller one that I can't remember the exact size.

I also had the bracelet I kept sized down to fit me by a local jeweler to 6 1/8th inches (I think it started as a 7 or 7.5 inch bracelet.)

I hope this helps!

When I'm wearing my tester I honestly believe people think its real because my e-ring and diamond studs are real and sizable, so they assume the bracelet is real too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results