shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not ‘discounting’ the WC diamond (but FYI @ALRAAA if you really do want to buy THAT exact diamond on WC, might as well go to B2C and save another $1K) but there are several other factors not noted that are not being considered beyond “both are D color VS2 clarity diamonds”.

1) GIA rounds diamond parameters, whereas AGS (I believe) does not. So while - per the GIA report - the WC diamond scores a 1.1 on HCA and its GIA report notes specs that are in ideal range, that does not mean it is an ideal (or super-ideal) cut diamond, which the CBI is. So again, while I might not personally kick it out of bed, I cannot - in my mind - put it on the same level as the CBI without true apples-to-apples data to compare in order to say “yes, these two diamonds are on the exact same level playing field and there is a true, significant price discrepancy”. But to @msop04 point, not everyone needs a super-ideal/ideal cut diamond. Some folks are perfectly happy with & love their GIA XXX diamonds (some of which are likely in the ideal range), and that is perfectly fine.

2) The value proposition of the vendor offering the diamond. This is another factor that weighs into the purchase price (the benefits you get from the vendor), which MANY on here place a significant value on. None of this may matter to you, but for a diamond purchase in this price range, it surely should bear due consideration.
- Ask WC (or B2C) if they offer the 80% lifetime buyback policy, if their trade-up policy is as customer-friendly/flexible as HPD (it’s not, I promise). So if/when you decide to upgrade that diamond for an anniversary down the road - assuming the vendor is still in business - prepare to spend probably twice the original price with them to upgrade, if they even have an upgrade policy.
- And to the point of vendor longevity ... do you know how long that vendor has been in business? How reputable are they? Is their business model sustainable that they stand a good chance of being in business when you’re ready to leverage that upgrade policy? Any chance they have/are affiliated with shady industry practices? Note: I am NOT suggesting WC or B2C are, but after the recent “Enchanted Diamonds” debacle, I would be VERY cautious about any dealer I buy from and give my money to ... especially when we’re talking these sorts of budgets!

Okay, so the business checks out & generally seems ‘okay’ ...
- In a time crunch at all? See how long it takes them to provide you with additional imaging (if they even provide it) so you can assess light performance, decide, and show the intended recipient those pretty hearts & arrows. HPD diamond images (not ‘in production’) are readily available to you up front; no waiting.
- What, they don’t provide images at all? Well surely they will send you a loupe, ASET & Ideal scopes free of charge so you can assess the diamond yourself in person and have full confidence in your decision. What, they don’t/won’t? Guess who does ...
- Got the ASET/IS images from the vendor and they check out okay? Great, place your order & wait to see if that diamond is actually even available several days after you pay for it (virtual inventory diamonds are frequently already sold, and the vendors listing them do not always update their websites in a timely manner to let you know this). And if it’s not already sold, see how long it takes you to get that diamond in hand if it’s not literally in that vendor’s hands at that moment. It’s probably coming from overseas, which can take a week or more to get to them depending on what holidays are observed in that country, any customs issues, etc., then they have to inspect/QC it, and send it to you. Not the case for CBIs from what I’ve read from HPD buyers on here.
- Got the diamond? Love it? Great, now consider the quality of the custom setting that vendor makes for you, if they can produce those sexy claw prongs you crave, or do they possess the skill necessary to create a micropave setting that doesn’t ditch diamonds every time you wash your hands. Also, be sure to inquire about their benchwork warranty.
- Got the diamond? Don’t love it? Well, hopefully their return process is at no cost to you, and your payment is quickly refunded/returned after they receive & inspect the diamond. So you can get on with starting your search alllllllll over again.

OP - It’s your money. You worked for it, you know what you want/need, what your priorities are (or perhaps still working those out), what you’re comfortable with, and hopefully what the intended recipient wants/likes, etc. None of us can nor should tell you any of those things. What we can tell you is what we have individually experienced with vendors, what others (like you) have come on here and asked about or experienced (and point you to those threads), help you know what to look for in a good diamond, help you to learn to read the images provided by vendors, the differences between various labs & their reports, and we can tell you that when considering a diamond purchase, there is more to factor in than just the “four Cs” and the price tag. That’s what I’ve tried to do above. At the end of the day, none of those things may matter to you, and that is a-okay; but at least I feel like I’ve done my part to suggest important considerations you might factor into your decision when you write the check/swipe the card/wire the funds. :wavey:
Needs to be a sticky.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I just went down that rabbit hole and used RC to find a 2.5ct D VS1 for around $40k.

This one showed up at With Clarity:
https://www.withclarity.com/diamond/719403166?utm_source=rarecarat&utm_medium=cpc
GIA report is as follows: 2E435875-6760-435A-8186-33F33FF87588.png

What does the stone look like?
85B92B37-6443-4AD6-ADA0-51E93E5EAFC1.png

Actual crown-pavilion angle combo on this is likely to be 34.1-34.2/40.7. I look at the video on the listing and notice that it looks very hazy as it rotates around. GIA comments that additional pinpoints are not shown. One wonders if there are a lot more microscopic inclusions that are visible at greater magnifications than 10x that are causing the haziness.

The CBI stone posted by @ALRAAA has no imagery available currently (suspect images are being done at GCAL now). The AGS report however shows this:
15D40AD9-DB85-4A0C-A270-D4D63152569D.png
B0C67248-6653-48A9-A9FC-5CB4F06BB651.png

Y’all be the judge. I however am off to bed now (insomnia has kicked in for me now at close to 1am).

Wouldn't faint fluorescence in a D discount the stone a bit? And could the surface graining be an issue for haziness? Not sure if that is always a non-issue with a VS1 or not.

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That particular diamond is a CTO (cut to order) so yes it’s pre-sold. That’s exactly what the buyer wants so it’s a special cut diamond to her specifics!

It’s on hold according to HPD and somebody likes it at that price. But I repeat myself.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased my first ACA in 2010. My 2nd in 2018. My 3rd and 4th in 2019. Although it would seem I am "brand loyal", I'm really not. My husband was pleased with our first buying experience through them and trusted them with our larger upgrade. Full disclosure, when we upgraded in 2018 we also reached out to HPD--but decided to go with WF because I could get a higher color for less money (because of the 100% trade in policy). I find their diamond cut parameters to be comparable.

If you were to find a comparable cut diamond on another website, I think you would find the mark-up is around 10-15%. If you don't see your SO ever using their trade-in policy, you might not see the value in that. But please keep reading about diamond cut and then you might see the value in super ideal diamonds. You really aren't comparing apples to apples.

Here are two diamonds that are sorta comparable:
https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-de...MONDS&track=viewDiamondDetails&action=sameTab

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4130461.htm

Keep in mind that the ACA will still out perform the BN diamond because of it's symmetry.

It's kind of like building a house. You can go through the proper channels; hire an architect, get the correct permits, hire a contractor that's qualified. Or you can skip those things and hire a guy that says he's done it before. The latter might work out great for you. But if you're like those of us that have super ideals, we're okay paying the architect, paying for permits, and finding the qualified contractor because we really don't want to be disappointed. And if we are left wanting, we can always choose another diamond that might meet the criteria we want *now*, but didn't know we wanted *then*.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
In larger sizes, higher color clarity there are a lot of zombie listings on the lists that are not actually available or not available at that price..
There are also a lot of you call them and they go oh that price isn't right and they pull it off the lists and put it back at a much higher price at the wholesale level.
Actually there are a lot of zombie stones of all sizes and colors/clarity but it stands out more due to the lower volume of the larger high color stones.

Last edited:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hmr_mama Or for when you go to sell the house and want a good return on your ‘investment’ (not that diamonds are/should be considered such but the point is the same) ...

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I myself would not make a purchase from With Clarity. It bears too much of an unfortunate resemblance in my mind to the now bankrupt Online Diamonds International Corp. doing business as Enchanted Diamonds.

WC is a young company launched via a relatively small amount of seed money; more recently (this past October) it received an infusion of $4.8 million -- out of a hoped-for $5.7 million -- via Series A stock, from a couple of venture capitalists. Its founders launched True Mine/With Clarity just several years after graduating from college & after doing e-commerce work having nothing to do with the diamond biz. And its upgrade policy is not a generous one (altho' not unusual; it's akin to the mall chain stores like Jared).

B2C Jewels -- a PS sponsor (which isn't up for grabs by any ol' retailer) -- is much more established. As a fyi: @the_mother_thing 's belief that B2C's upgrade policy requires you "to spend probably twice the original price" in order to receive the credit is mistaken. B2C will apply 80% of the original price of a GIA or AGS diamond purchased from them for more than $1,000 to any new loose diamond or other item they're selling -- with no limitation on the number of such upgrades by the original owner.
https://www.b2cjewels.com/lifetime-upgrade-policy.

B2C was one of the first (maybe the first) within my ken to offer replica rings to try before you buy, although you might very well decide on a setting from somewhere else. (Don't think you've given us any indication of what kind of setting(s) you have in mind.)
https://www.b2cjewels.com/free-ring-trial-services

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not ‘discounting’ the WC diamond (but FYI @ALRAAA if you really do want to buy THAT exact diamond on WC, might as well go to B2C and save another $1K) but there are several other factors not noted that are not being considered beyond “both are D color VS2 clarity diamonds”.
Something don't jive here...Ain't no way a 2.5ct D VS1 GIA XXX selling for a low price of $40K.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased my first ACA in 2010. My 2nd in 2018. My 3rd and 4th in 2019. Although it would seem I am "brand loyal", I'm really not. My husband was pleased with our first buying experience through them and trusted them with our larger upgrade. Full disclosure, when we upgraded in 2018 we also reached out to HPD--but decided to go with WF because I could get a higher color for less money (because of the 100% trade in policy). I find their diamond cut parameters to be comparable.

HPD had a pricing restructure change in 2019 and has lowered their prices. I have a screen print from 2017 of a 2.07 E-VS1 and my new 2.18 E-VS1 was 7k cheaper if you calculate price per carat and do the math. I also got 100% value of my old 2.21 for a trade in. @Dancing Fire recently traded in his diamond as well because of the reduction in CBI prices.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a fyi: @the_mother_thing 's belief that B2C's upgrade policy requires you "to spend probably twice the original price" in order to receive the credit is mistaken. B2C will apply 80% of the original price of a GIA or AGS diamond purchased from them for more than $1,000 to any new loose diamond or other item they're selling -- with no limitation on the number of such upgrades by the original owner.
https://www.b2cjewels.com/lifetime-upgrade-policy.

:wavey: Happy to stand corrected; I should have double checked the specifics before misstating. My general point was, it’s not as simple/customer-friendly/flexible as HPD/WF.

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium
re: With Clarity

Nice site. I'd never heard of them so I cruised through it.

Is it just me, or do other people see typos and think they should drop the site owners a line to please fix it? Seriously, the typo is even in a sentence containing the words "meticulous care."

"We produce ever ring, in New York, with meticulous care."

www.withclarity.com/about-us

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
HPD had a pricing restructure change in 2019 and has lowered their prices. I have a screen print from 2017 of a 2.07 E-VS1 and my new 2.18 E-VS1 was 7k cheaper if you calculate price per carat and do the math. I also got 100% value of my old 2.21 for a trade in. @Dancing Fire recently traded in his diamond as well because of the reduction in CBI prices.

Yes, I'm aware. I missed out on the "pricing restructure" by a year. My first upgrade was purchased through Whiteflash, so I had 100% upgrade through WF (sorry if that wasn't clear in my first post). So, to be clear:

Trade in value of my 1.543/I/VS2/ACA + Cost of 2.67/H/VS1 stone from WF < Offer from HPD for my 1.543 stone + Cost of 2.6/I/VS1 stone from HPD

If I remember correctly, the price was around $3,000. If I was upgrading THIS year, it might have had a different ending.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
re: With Clarity

Nice site. I'd never heard of them so I cruised through it.

It used to be one of the other virtual dealers, I forget which; they just recently changed their name.

ETA: it was Four Mine.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It used to be one of the other virtual dealers, I forget which; they just recently changed their name.

ETA: it was Four Mine.
Yep, and looking at their Terms of Service page, looks like Four Mine Inc. is still the corporation name but they're doing business as With Clarity.
https://www.withclarity.com/terms-and-conditions

It's kinda odd: Four Mine Inc. is a Delaware corporation that has never registered with NY's Secretary of State, so technically speaking, they shouldn't be doing business in NY. (With Clarity isn't listed in either Delaware's or NY's business entity online databases as either a current or inactive entity). But based on my "audition" of their payment pages, WC is collecting New York sales taxes on purchases made by NY residents... and hopefully remitting them to NYS Dept of Tax and Finance.

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium
"Actually there are a lot of zombie stones of all sizes and colors/clarity but it stands out more due to the lower volume of the larger high color stones."

So it's just like online dating? :bigsmile:

Been there, done that, but married a woman I used to work with. We started dating 2 years after I retired.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, and looking at their Terms of Service page, looks like Four Mine Inc. is still the corporation name but they're doing business as With Clarity.
https://www.withclarity.com/terms-and-conditions

It's kinda odd: Four Mine Inc. is a Delaware corporation that has never registered with NY's Secretary of State, so technically speaking, they shouldn't be doing business in NY. (With Clarity isn't listed in either Delaware's or NY's business entity online databases as either a current or inactive entity). But based on my "audition" of their payment pages, WC is collecting New York sales taxes on purchases made by NY residents... and hopefully remitting them to NYS Dept of Tax and Finance.

See, that’s the kind of potentially shady stuff I alluded to up-thread. It may be a ‘nothing-burger’ ... or a ‘something-burger’. Perhaps I am just uber-cautious after the ED situation, but ED’s shadiness has subsequently cast a dark cloud over a lot of these "we don’t own ‘em but can get ‘em for you" diamond dealers. And the risk is just not worth it to me ... others may feel differently.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See, that’s the kind of potentially shady stuff I alluded to up-thread. It may be a ‘nothing-burger’ ... or a ‘something-burger’. Perhaps I am just uber-cautious after the ED situation, but ED’s shadiness has subsequently cast a dark cloud over a lot of these "we don’t own ‘em but can get ‘em for you" diamond dealers. And the risk is just not worth it to me ... others may feel differently.
Ditto, I'll only purchase from in-house vendors.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I am the future owner of the CBI, Super Ideal, 2.558 ct, D, (high) VS1 diamond being discussed. It has been custom cut for me as an anniversary gift from my husband. This gift has great meaning to us. It celebrates our love and attraction (mentally, spiritually and physically) over our 15 years of marriage while storms have raged around us. Through much hard work we are finally at a really good place in our lives and we wish to celebrate our success. And believe it or not, my husband is just as excited about our new diamond as I am. He even plans to propose to me again with the new ring.

Some of you can appreciate the unique qualities of my CBI diamond. Many others would have selected a different diamond, probably a larger one of a lower color and clarity. That's okay! To each her own!

All of us are unique individuals who not only value different things, but also have differing abilities to SEE the world around us. We MUST all keep this in mind when we either praise or condemn each other's choices.

I wish the people on this forum could be happy for one another and cheer each other on when we finally are able to purchase our dream diamonds. Unfortunately, I have found often the opposite true, especially when a person purchases a diamond that doesn't fit the conventional wisdom of "no one needs a D" and "eye clean is eye clean" etc.

My hunch is that many people are insecure (whether they realize it or not) and need validation of their own diamond selection. They need to tell themselves a story to make themselves feel better if someone else's diamond selection contradicts their own, or is perceived to be in any way superior to their diamond. I feel sorry for these people.

So why did I select a D, high VS1, super ideal? (And by the way, I did NOT pay $80K for the diamond. That is how much the stone is worth AFTER it was cut and graded.)

First, I can see color in a way most others cannot. To me, a true D colorless is different from an E, and a G looks as yellow (to me) as my grandmother's teeth after having been a smoker for 60 years. Does the mean that I think other women's rings with G or lower diamonds aren't pretty? Of course not! I have seen beauties on here on all colors. Seeing ladies post their ring photos makes my heart sing. Do I think my D, VS1 is superior to theirs? No, absolutely not. It is superior ONLY FOR ME, not for them. Also, I am very pale with pink undertones so any hint of yellow looks terrible on me.

Second, I do not need or want a giant diamond. I greatly prefer a smaller diamond of higher cut/color/clarity. I am very slender so a "large" diamond looks ostentatious on my hands. Also, I am from a family and peer group that sees overly large jewelry as a sign of someone who is crass. If I showed up with a diamond too large for my hand, they'd joke that I've walked out of the movie "My Cousin Vinny." This is a snoby outlook, I don't care for it and I try hard not to share it. I believe we just all make ourselves happy and buy the diamond that is right for us. But it is what it is and my background has probably shaped my natural preference for smaller, but extremely high quality diamonds.

So really, to each her/his own. Viva la Diffèrence! Many of us are buying our dream diamonds, ones we've dreamt about for years. I know I am. Let's be happy for each other.

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am the future owner of the CBI, Super Ideal, 2.558 ct, D, (high) VS1 diamond being discussed. It has been custom cut for me as an anniversary gift from my husband. This gift has great meaning to us. It celebrates our love and attraction (mentally, spiritually and physically) over our 15 years of marriage while storms have raged around us. Through much hard work we are finally at a really good place in our lives and we wish to celebrate our success. And believe it or not, my husband is just as excited about our new diamond as I am. He even plans to propose to me again with the new ring.

Some of you can appreciate the unique qualities of my CBI diamond. Many others would have selected a different diamond, probably a larger one of a lower color and clarity. That's okay! To each her own!

All of us are unique individuals who not only value different things, but also have differing abilities to SEE the world around us. We MUST all keep this in mind when we either praise or condemn each other's choices.

I wi
sh the people on this forum could be happy for one another and cheer each other on when we finally are able to purchase our dream diamonds. Unfortunately, I have found often the opposite true, especially when a person purchases a diamond that doesn't fit the conventional wisdom of "no one needs a D" and "eye clean is eye clean" etc.

My hunch is that many people are insecure (whether they realize it or not) and need validation of their own diamond selection. They need to tell themselves a story to make themselves feel better if someone else's diamond selection contradicts their own, or is perceived to be in any way superior to their diamond. I feel sorry for these people.

So why did I select a D, high VS1, super ideal? (And by the way, I did NOT pay $80K for the diamond. That is how much the stone is worth AFTER it was cut and graded.)

First, I can see color in a way most others cannot. To me, a true D colorless is different from an E, and a G looks as yellow (to me) as my grandmother's teeth after having been a smoker for 60 years. Does the mean that I think other women's rings with G or lower diamonds aren't pretty? Of course not! I have seen beauties on here on all colors. Seeing ladies post their ring photos makes my heart sing. Do I think my D, VS1 is superior to theirs? No, absolutely not. It is superior ONLY FOR ME, not for them. Also, I am very pale with pink undertones so any hint of yellow looks terrible on me.

Second, I do not need or want a giant diamond. I greatly prefer a smaller diamond of higher cut/color/clarity. I am very slender so a "large" diamond looks ostentatious on my hands. Also, I am from a family and peer group that sees overly large jewelry as a sign of someone who is crass. If I showed up with a diamond too large for my hand, they'd joke that I've walked out of the movie "My Cousin Vinny." This is a snoby outlook, I don't care for it and I try hard not to share it. I believe we just all make ourselves happy and buy the diamond that is right for us. But it is what it is and my background has probably shaped my natural preference for smaller, but extremely high quality diamonds.

So really, to each her/his own. Viva la Diffèrence! Many of us are buying our dream diamonds, ones we've dreamt about for years. I know I am. Let's be happy for each other.

The people on this forum are happy for those that find the diamond of their dreams. You must not have read many SMTB threads. Different colors and clarities are suggested to folks that are looking for suggestions or buying blind because they do not know or understand color/clarity/price.

I don’t recall anyone saying anything negative about your diamond choice. I am sure it will be beautiful and hope that it is everything you want it to be. A 2.5 carat diamond is not small though - even if it is smaller than what some purchase. I can assure you there are many people here with smaller diamonds that are just as happy with. Don’t paint the whole of the forum with such a broad, negative brush. There are many wonderful, helpful people here and I can assure you that they are happy for people that come to show their .50 carat diamond or their 5.00 diamond and they will be happy to celebrate you with yours.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors While I agree with your sentiment that people should buy what they want/love for their own reasons, and no one should be made to feel bad about their choices, I don’t believe anyone was putting down ‘your’ diamond.

I think the OP (being unfamiliar with the most important ‘C’ - cut) was trying to understand what justified the price difference between super ideals (such as ‘yours’) vs non-super ideals. And I believe that is what most of us were trying to help him/her understand ... that ‘your’ diamond - which OP happened to stumble upon while browsing - possessed a superior cut and certain qualities (all good) that put it in a whole different realm than the non-super ideal diamonds OP found elsewhere.

You have no reason nor need to justify to anyone your diamond choice; if someone doesn’t like it, that is their problem. I do hope you’ll be back with pics of that beauty once it’s set! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors I think the one thing here that most regulars agree on is great cut! We differ a lot in the other specs! I am in the same boat in that I would not feel comfortable wearing above 2.5 cts. But I tend to collect multiple diamond rings instead of one large one! I prefer VS1, too. I think there is nothing wrong at all with those who choose D color over greater size, and I understand those who choose to go 3-5 cts in I or J color, as well. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle as I have a limit of how much extra I'll pay for high color grades. I do think most people here honestly are happy for anyone getting a fine quality diamond, regardless of the specific specs (other than cut).

Congrats on your new stone! I can't wait to see it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors
Please don’t take a lot of comments personally when PSers are giving advice to newbies. You have had time to determine what is right for you. And you made your purchase based on that. Many of the newer people that come to this forum looking for help in making their first significant diamond purchase have not had the benefit of learning about diamonds or developing and gauging their own tastes or tolerances. They have never seen how a diamond behaves away from the professional
lighting of a jewelry store. Many have been to B&Ms only and have had Jewelers tell them “D is the best” and “nothing is higher than GIA triple X”. Today I spent 3 excruciating hours at a gem show looking for a nice stone, and had jeweler after jeweler give me strange looks when I didn’t like their sparkly yet leaky gem. So much of PS advice is meant to provide more complete information. And then people will buy what they buy. PSers only care that buyers make informed decisions.
Congratulations on your forthcoming beauty. She is stunning I’m sure. Who wouldn’t love a super ideal D, VS1? You will probably need sunglasses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I wish the people on this forum could be happy for one another and cheer each other on when we finally are able to purchase our dream diamonds. Unfortunately, I have found often the opposite true, especially when a person purchases a diamond that doesn't fit the conventional wisdom of "no one needs a D" and "eye clean is eye clean" etc.

Wow

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RunningwithScissors
Please don’t take a lot of comments personally when PSers are giving advice to newbies. You have had time to determine what is right for you. And you made your purchase based on that. Many of the newer people that come to this forum looking for help in making their first significant diamond purchase have not had the benefit of learning about diamonds or developing and gauging their own tastes or tolerances. They have never seen how a diamond behaves away from the professional
lighting of a jewelry store. Many have been to B&Ms only and have had Jewelers tell them “D is the best” and “nothing is higher than GIA triple X”. Today I spent 3 excruciating hours at a gem show looking for a nice stone, and had jeweler after jeweler give me strange looks when I didn’t like their sparkly yet leaky gem. So much of PS advice is meant to provide more complete information. And then people will buy what they buy. PSers only care that buyers make informed decisions.
Congratulations on your forthcoming beauty. She is stunning I’m sure. Who wouldn’t love a super ideal D, VS1? You will probably need sunglasses.
I apologize. Autocorrect somehow put “women” before PSers in the first sentence of my post. That word should not be there. It is so annoying when I need to reread a post to check for incorrect autocorrections.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
@RunningwithScissors congrats on your 15 year anniversary! Your diamond will be fabulous and I can’t wait to see it posted with pics. Have you decided on a setting? My 20 year anniversary is this year. Sadly I think we are celebrating with a master closet redo rather than a diamond.

@ALRAAA welcome to Pricescope. Was your question just a general one or are you in the process of a diamond search? If the later, best of luck on your exciting journey. As others have mentioned, try to use a vetted well established online vendor (see the thread posted at the top of this forum regarding Enchanted Diamonds debacle if you have not already done so).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 20 year anniversary is this year. Sadly I think we are celebrating with a master closet redo rather than a diamond.
A closet is more important than diamond? :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results