shape
carat
color
clarity

About to get this diamond! Please let me know if there are any issues

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks Ok with the limited info BN provide.
But do be careful taking lower offers - many people were ripped off by Enchanted Diamonds going bankrupt playing that game. A lot of people did not get their diamonds.
The vendors here on PS have all been vetted.
ED were once listing here but we were not happy with them.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Garry's point is well taken! If, however, the lower price point is being offered by a PS vendor - certainly you should be safe to make a decision of that nature based on price.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
I think OP meant that another vendor is offering a better price, therefore, BN might be willing to price match.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks Ok with the limited info BN provide.
But do be careful taking lower offers - many people were ripped off by Enchanted Diamonds going bankrupt playing that game. A lot of people did not get their diamonds.
The vendors here on PS have all been vetted.
ED were once listing here but we were not happy with them.

Can you further explain the vetting process that occurs for PS vendors?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Happy to share. I should probably make a page for this. :)

We get many requests to be sponsor vendors and many of them are not eligible because of the vetting process. The vetting process has helped keep the pool PriceScope sponsors a great choice for everyone. Many of the Sponsors have been around since basically the creation of PriceScope such as WhiteFlash, James Allen, Good Old gold and BlueNile.

B2C Jewels a newcomer who has now been with us for over 5 years worked very hard to get in for several years and finally proved themselves to a be apart of the PriceScope Sponsor team.

Below is a subset of what our vendor vetting process consists of.

We always check the Better Business Bureau, Google and other integrity and complaint site ratings. Excellent Customer Service is important to us.

We check our forum for reviews as well. Most people will be surprised by how many reviews and discussions on almost every jewelry firm in the world.

Retailers must have an online presence for at least 3-5 years.

We compare the return and trade-up, trade-back policies, location, website quality, and vendor backing.

We also check for diamond cut quality (using HCA). Many vendors claim to have exclusive diamonds, but typically 95% are virtual diamonds that 3 or 4 of our existing vendors already show at better prices.

We look for something no else does best.

As PriceScope is looking into Lab-grown diamond the vetting process is likely to change again.

We are always working to update and evolve the vetting process. If you have suggestions or recommendation, I would love to hear them all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results