shape
carat
color
clarity

A visit to Mikimoto NYC... And musings...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky to have bought my ear studs just in time. But the necklace strand might have gone up already.

How often do they increase the price?

Yes you had very very good timing!!

This is the first increase in over a year on the pieces I was watching, and for some of them it’s the first in two years ;( I think pricing is still reasonable, to be honest. I still want that triple strand Les Petales bracelet!

love_pearls

Shiny_Rock
Yes you had very very good timing!!

This is the first increase in over a year on the pieces I was watching, and for some of them it’s the first in two years ;( I think pricing is still reasonable, to be honest. I still want that triple strand Les Petales bracelet!

I also like triple strand bracelet but without the blings. With blings, I always imagine it with a cocktail dress or a gown.

It's weird that luxury has gone up in price so much, for handbags, they have gone up in price as if they are gold. Have the luxury houses become greedy or it's just necessary to up the price?

Gabor

Rough_Rock
For luxury shopping, right now I just want brands to keep up with their quality. The price should match with the quality of the items.

Yes, if one wants quality items from Takahashi, I think they can do that. There's a member here showed a picture from Takahashi. There's one necklace with grandpearl certificate, I think that one might match with mikimoto's AAA. The good thing of buying from Takahashi is that their grandpearl necklace 8.5-9mm costs slightly higher than a 7-7.5mm AAA in mikimoto. Looking at the price difference, it's quite tempting to get it from Takahashi.

Here's the photo from that member.

Screenshot_20221112-151408.png

The third one from the top looks nice. With the same price, you can't get one with 8.5-9mm from mikimoto.

But at the same time, to me, 7-7.5mm is more versatile. For 7-7.5 mm single strand. Maybe better get it from mikimoto?

For long strand, maybe it doesn't need to be AAA from mikimoto, so Takahashi will do?

I can only get one at a time.

I would also get the smaller AAA Mikimoto, hands down! It is such an iconic, venerable brand, a top quality, classic strand from Miki has that special aura, that special feel of exclusivity and luxury that is difficult to replicate, a no name brand, no matter how perfect, may not feel that special. If this is your first 'serious' strand and can afford the AAA, go for it. You will also enjoy the beautiful packaging, the box, accessories, documentation that comes with it, a very special thing to pass on to the next generation. TK will of course give you top quality that will be beautiful and high luster and all that, but you can always plan for that later, as a second necklace in a different size and length perhaps.

love_pearls

Shiny_Rock
I would also get the smaller AAA Mikimoto, hands down! It is such an iconic, venerable brand, a top quality, classic strand from Miki has that special aura, that special feel of exclusivity and luxury that is difficult to replicate, a no name brand, no matter how perfect, may not feel that special. If this is your first 'serious' strand and can afford the AAA, go for it. You will also enjoy the beautiful packaging, the box, accessories, documentation that comes with it, a very special thing to pass on to the next generation. TK will of course give you top quality that will be beautiful and high luster and all that, but you can always plan for that later, as a second necklace in a different size and length perhaps.

The question here is how much I would like to have in the bank vs how much I should be put into something that's fixed-- jewelry is not considered something that you can sell. It holds sentimental value more than tangible value.

There are also other things on my list. VCA 10 motifs, this necklace is even more versatile because I can link two 10 motif to make a long necklace. I can also link it to my 5 motif to make a medium length necklace. And for the price of two 10 necklaces, it might just be equal to one AAA single strand pearl necklace which can only be worn on its own.

But the thing that stops me from purchasing VCA is that it's too well-known to a point when people can actually do a bit of mental calculation of how much you are wearing. It makes things awkward sometimes.

I am in a bit of dilemma right now.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My SA confirmed that the Les Petales triple strand bracelet is now $28000 - up from $23000 end of October :cry:

Well - can’t say she didn’t warn me. She warned me! Twice!! :wall:

And… I still want it.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The question here is how much I would like to have in the bank vs how much I should be put into something that's fixed-- jewelry is not considered something that you can sell. It holds sentimental value more than tangible value.

There are also other things on my list. VCA 10 motifs, this necklace is even more versatile because I can link two 10 motif to make a long necklace. I can also link it to my 5 motif to make a medium length necklace. And for the price of two 10 necklaces, it might just be equal to one AAA single strand pearl necklace which can only be worn on its own.

But the thing that stops me from purchasing VCA is that it's too well-known to a point when people can actually do a bit of mental calculation of how much you are wearing. It makes things awkward sometimes.

I am in a bit of dilemma right now.

Ditto re. sentimental vs. monetary value. Especially pearls. I think pearls devalue even more quickly than hardier stones.

Two necklaces where the clasps are those screw system that are buried inside the end-pearls would give you extension flexibility. You could screw multiple necklaces together and never see the clasps... As far as I know that's not something that Mikimoto offers though.

I know you're a member on the other branded goods forum. I think that on the whole folks on PS tend to place more importance on gemstones' intrinsic worth. Not all of us, and not all the time, but if I make the finger-in-the-wind sort of generalization. From that perspective I'd choose the pearls, for the same price. But I've put off my own pearls purchases because I was more afraid of VCA price increases than other vendors'!

So... The #InstantRecognition thing... The USA has kind of lost its collective marbles and safety is a very real concern here!! It’s a safety risk, not just an issue of personal discomfort. What’s it like in your part of the world?

Here, sure, you can wear pieces only when it won't matter, or put them on when you reach your destination, but honestly even that feels risky to me. I've been wearing my pearls a ton because noone knows a thing about pearls and I like it that way. Hopefully everyone who sees me wearing anything they recognize just assumes it's fake!! (Which - given the way I dress - is a plausible supposition :lol:)

There’s a VCA thread here too, just FYI. If you want yet another set of opinions. :bigsmile:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-van-cleef-and-arpels-jewelry.214306

Last edited:

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Ditto re. sentimental vs. monetary value. Especially pearls. I think pearls devalue even more quickly than hardier stones.

Two necklaces where the clasps are those screw system that are buried inside the end-pearls would give you extension flexibility. You could screw multiple necklaces together and never see the clasps... As far as I know that's not something that Mikimoto offers though.

I know you're a member on the other branded goods forum. I think that on the whole folks on PS tend to place more importance on gemstones' intrinsic worth. Not all of us, and not all the time, but if I make the finger-in-the-wind sort of generalization. From that perspective I'd choose the pearls, for the same price. But I've put off my own pearls purchases because I was more afraid of VCA price increases than other vendors'!

So... The #InstantRecognition thing... The USA has kind of lost its collective marbles and safety is a very real concern!! IMO instant bling recognition nowadays *is* a safety risk, not just an issue of personal discomfort. Sure, you can wear pieces only when it won't matter, or put them on when you reach your destination, but honestly even that feels risky to me. I've been wearing my pearls a ton because noone knows a thing about pearls and I like it that way. Hopefully everyone who sees me wearing anything they recognize just assumes it's fake!! (Which - given the way I dress - is a plausible supposition :lol:)
So just wondering if the crime thing is overblown. I know there have been Rolex muggings and I did buy a Cartier watch in part because it flies under the radar. But what else? Are people robbing people for VCA? And is this happening in the USA anywhere apart from NYC???

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So just wondering if the crime thing is overblown. I know there have been Rolex muggings and I did buy a Cartier watch in part because it flies under the radar. But what else? Are people robbing people for VCA? And is this happening in the USA anywhere apart from NYC???
I don’t live in NYC proper but I’m there a lot for work. And the DC area. I don’t take the NYC subway anymore and neither do any women I know… When they’re alone. I never took the DC subway because it never went where I needed to go so I’ve not changed my habits there :lol:

I feel like in NYC it’s actually not so much “targeted” crime as it is random… How can you protect yourself from random, really, outside of just staying away from potential hotspots? Covid created both a mental health crisis and a mental health treatment crisis :(sad But Covid also *definitely* created a desperation crisis. More people doing things they never would have a few years ago.

When the SF VCA boutique opened my friends were hesitant to go because the location isn’t the greatest anymore. They did/do go, but it’s an in-and-out sort of deal. No lollygagging. Used to be just fine when I lived out there! It’s so sad.

The crime, yeah. We only hear about the one-offs. Not the millions of people who had uneventful days. But at the same time I don’t remember hearing about so many one-offs pre-covid, and when those sentiments are echoed by people who do actually live in those places it definitely makes me worry more.

Edits. Lots of edits. This is a sensitive topic, I know.

Last edited:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: mugging, I think predators infer from the "whole package" that you are likely to be carrying something of value -- even if it's a CC with a high limit. I think that is way more common than stealing-to-order -- like somebody's on the lookout for that new VCA.

I also think that fat gold chains are high risk because, like catalytic converters, they are now so "fungible." Along those lines, and similar what @yssie says about pearls, I think colored stones are under the radar. For much of the country, wealth = gold + diamonds.

love_pearls

Shiny_Rock

So... The #InstantRecognition thing... The USA has kind of lost its collective marbles and safety is a very real concern here!! It’s a safety risk, not just an issue of personal discomfort. What’s it like in your part of the world?

Here, sure, you can wear pieces only when it won't matter, or put them on when you reach your destination, but honestly even that feels risky to me. I've been wearing my pearls a ton because noone knows a thing about pearls and I like it that way. Hopefully everyone who sees me wearing anything they recognize just assumes it's fake!! (Which - given the way I dress - is a plausible supposition :lol:)

There’s a VCA thread here too, just FYI. If you want yet another set of opinions. :bigsmile:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-van-cleef-and-arpels-jewelry.214306

Here in my city in Asia, I have only heard of robbing the people with Rolex watches or other high valued watches. Haven't heard of VCA yet, the thing for me is that I work in an environment where people come from different walks of life. It gives some people hard time when they see my VCA as they have no idea how much effort I put into my studies in order to get a place in university and get a decent job. They always assume that my job is easy which is not true at all. I even need to work during weekends sometimes at home, that's how they never know I work at weekends. So they keep assuming. I really hope that they understand that luxury is not just reserve for the top 1%, ordinary people can sometimes reward themselves with a bit of luxury. What life is that if people just work and work and not reward themselves with something nice? To me, it's not showing off, it's just a way of letting myself know that hard work pays off.

One more thing that adds to my hesitation of purchasing a pearl strand is the hot and humid weather in my city. I am not sure if I can wear it in the summer as I need to put on some sunscreen to protect my neck. For VCA, it's ok but pearls , I dare not.

I asked my SA if the price of single strands from Mikimoto has gone up and she said not yet. I doubt if there will be one in the near future in my city.

Will definitely post pictures when I do decide to go ahead and purchase a necklace from Mikimoto.

mamong

Rough_Rock
My SA confirmed that the Les Petales triple strand bracelet is now $28000 - up from $23000 end of October :cry:

Well - can’t say she didn’t warn me. She warned me! Twice!! :wall:

And… I still want it.

Ikr the increase is worth 4-8 years of compounded rates…
For you, the price difference can pay for a trip to Japan

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here in my city in Asia, I have only heard of robbing the people with Rolex watches or other high valued watches. Haven't heard of VCA yet, the thing for me is that I work in an environment where people come from different walks of life. It gives some people hard time when they see my VCA as they have no idea how much effort I put into my studies in order to get a place in university and get a decent job. They always assume that my job is easy which is not true at all. I even need to work during weekends sometimes at home, that's how they never know I work at weekends. So they keep assuming. I really hope that they understand that luxury is not just reserve for the top 1%, ordinary people can sometimes reward themselves with a bit of luxury. What life is that if people just work and work and not reward themselves with something nice? To me, it's not showing off, it's just a way of letting myself know that hard work pays off.

One more thing that adds to my hesitation of purchasing a pearl strand is the hot and humid weather in my city. I am not sure if I can wear it in the summer as I need to put on some sunscreen to protect my neck. For VCA, it's ok but pearls , I dare not.

I asked my SA if the price of single strands from Mikimoto has gone up and she said not yet. I doubt if there will be one in the near future in my city.

Will definitely post pictures when I do decide to go ahead and purchase a necklace from Mikimoto.

Yeah, those are definitely some tough questions to sort out. Between what might not be appropriate for work sometimes, and skincare needs, and pricing changes, and brand recognition. I’m sure the answers would be different for everyone. And Mikimoto just not having what you want right now doesn’t make anything easier!! Please share what you decide ❤️ and I hope the vendor(s) you choose can make what you want happen without drama!!

Last edited:

love_pearls

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, those are definitely some tough questions to sort out. Between what might not be appropriate for work sometimes, and skincare needs, and pricing changes, and brand recognition. I’m sure the answers would be different for everyone. And Mikimoto just not having what you want right now doesn’t make anything easier!! Please share what you decide ❤️ and I hope the vendor(s) you choose can make what you want happen without drama!!

Mikimoto is the one that I like but is it a good idea to get a long strand from them? After reading your article about their grades, it seems that AAA is worth it but not the other grades because we can get a similar quality without huge price tag from other vendors.

Right now, after much thoughts, I think a long strand is a versatile piece as I can wear it double or just one strand dangling. But long strand A+ is what I can afford and I don't intend to order AAA from mikimoto.

So I am thinking about adding one long strand from mikimoto and one 10 motif from VCA. This would be what I need. And would probably complete my necklace collection.

If you were me, would you stick with mikimoto long strand or choose another vendor to get a better price?

love_pearls

Shiny_Rock
My ear studs have arrived and I am happy with it.

Yssie, I just keep the standard backing that comes with the earrings, I didn't ask for the bigger backing.

Tried on a few necklaces and the double strand necklace caught my attention. I feel that it's not too much and it can easily be paired with cocktail dress or just wear it casual. But it's the A or A+ quality.

I think I will need a double strand.

DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0206.JPG DSC_0213.JPG DSC_0215.JPG DSC_0208.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ear studs have arrived and I am happy with it.

Yssie, I just keep the standard backing that comes with the earrings, I didn't ask for the bigger backing.

Tried on a few necklaces and the double strand necklace caught my attention. I feel that it's not too much and it can easily be paired with cocktail dress or just wear it casual. But it's the A or A+ quality.

I think I will need a double strand.

DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0206.JPG DSC_0213.JPG DSC_0215.JPG DSC_0208.JPG

@love_pearls CONGRATULATIONS on your new studs!!!! :appl: :kiss2: :cool2: They came in so quickly and they look really really beautiful! Please share some modelling photos if you are comfortable, they must be so bright and striking against your long dark hair :love:

I remember that you wanted pearls with a mix of overtone colours, not just pink alone… This must be a very “mind-clean” purchase for you. I hope it is, anyway! You know, without doubt, that you have the best that’s available. And these nice large akoya are only getting more and more difficult to find - I think that if you knew you were going to want these earrings one day then it was smart to purchase them now. Who knows what might not available in a few years.

And if the standard size earring backs are comfy for you then that’s perfect and no need to change anything of course :bigsmile:

I saw your other thread, I’ll finish up in there instead ::)

love_pearls

Shiny_Rock
@love_pearls CONGRATULATIONS on your new studs!!!! :appl: :kiss2: :cool2: They came in so quickly and they look really really beautiful! Please share some modelling photos if you are comfortable, they must be so bright and striking against your long dark hair :love:

I remember that you wanted pearls with a mix of overtone colours, not just pink alone… This must be a very “mind-clean” purchase for you. I hope it is, anyway! You know, without doubt, that you have the best that’s available. And these nice large akoya are only getting more and more difficult to find - I think that if you knew you were going to want these earrings one day then it was smart to purchase them now. Who knows what might not available in a few years.

And if the standard size earring backs are comfy for you then that’s perfect and no need to change anything of course :bigsmile:

I saw your other thread, I’ll finish up in there instead ::)

I like it. This pair is shiny and bright even I try to hide them under my hair. They still shine through.

I do notice the slight imperfection. One pearl is not in the same shape as the other. It's round but not round like the other. I do accept that as always when things are in pairs like shoes, one shoe always tend to be slightly different than the other.

Always I tend to recognise my things by looking at the imperfections. For example, for jade, if I lose mine, I just look at the imperfections of the pieces and then I know and recognise it's my jewelry if it ever got mixed with others'. Yes, it's strange but that's my thing.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it. This pair is shiny and bright even I try to hide them under my hair. They still shine through.

I do notice the slight imperfection. One pearl is not in the same shape as the other. It's round but not round like the other. I do accept that as always when things are in pairs like shoes, one shoe always tend to be slightly different than the other.

Always I tend to recognise my things by looking at the imperfections. For example, for jade, if I lose mine, I just look at the imperfections of the pieces and then I know and recognise it's my jewelry if it ever got mixed with others'. Yes, it's strange but that's my thing.

None of mine are 100% matched in every way either. Not even my Mikimoto pair. I aim for near enough that you can’t tell without an uncomfortably close inspection. Actually, when I get something new the first thing I do is catalogue what’s wrong with it… Once I’ve done that I can decide what’s important to me and what’s not, and whether or not “I’m happy”. And there’s always something wrong! But at the same time some flaws are very easy to mentally discard. It’s a matter of making a conscious decision to be pleased. I suspect you and I are similar in this regard!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. @lovedogs was that a grading board this jeweller put together using Mikimoto earrings!? That thing should be a national treasure. o_O

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. @lovedogs was that a grading board this jeweller put together using Mikimoto earrings!? That thing should be a national treasure. o_O

Lol yup. I didn't ask them to take anything out of tjw case because I was only picking up a resized ring and felt bad because I wasnt going to buy the earrings. But personally, I couldnt tell the difference between the AA and AAA. But both looked better/sharper than A or A+

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I spent some time yesterday ogling MM pieces at a lovely jewellery store in town. Wanted IT ALL!!!

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I spent some time yesterday ogling MM pieces at a lovely jewellery store in town. Wanted IT ALL!!!

cheers--Sharon

Any pics? :halo:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
October 2023 update:

I stopped in at the NYC flagship a few weeks ago. Just a few photos - bracelets first. Prices are sky high. OMG.

From near-hand toward elbow:
7-7.5mm AA
7.5-8mm AAA
8-8.5mm AAA

23626E00-550B-4D89-BE89-8D05CF5710FE.jpeg

So (in America right now) non-AAA grades may have the diamond clasp, but only AAA/Reserve will have the diamond in the M charm. Of course we don’t know how long that might last as a unique identifier!

E5E7C208-3AA7-4233-AC98-1F0C112C5493.jpeg

The difference in luster between AA and AAA is visible. This is about what I expected - it’s not a dramatic difference but it’s there.

363A200B-E8FD-4B51-9201-E6E0A6AA416A.jpeg

I wanted to like the 7-7.5 because I like the price best!! But it was just too small on me. I think this 7.5-8 is a nice standalone size for me. I didn’t buy it - the pricetag kinda makes my stomach flop - but I do want a classic bracelet from Mikimoto. Kicking myself hard for not buying last year ;(

9C9A7589-A6F6-40E5-8318-0D0AC07D29DF.jpeg

- - - - - - - - - -

Studs.

Okay, this was shocking.

This is the largest size Mikimoto offers - 9.5mm. And AAA in this size was under 22k in 2021.

3F6CEA39-84D5-4610-816B-96FAC10BD97E.jpeg

531797B2-07C8-4103-9038-199FF7319EB9.jpeg

920A5130-D361-4970-A2AD-6489F3532816.jpeg

Y’all. They. Don’t. Match.

$37000, and they don’t match. And this is the only pair available… I have no explanation. Independently each pearl is stunning, flawless, faultless.

A friend recently tried to purchase studs in a slightly smaller size, she had the same experience with imperfect matching.

I wonder if quality control has slipped lately? Or is general grading becoming more forgiving with the akoya shortage?

Last edited:

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
October 2023 update:

I stopped in at the NYC flagship a few weeks ago. Just a few photos - bracelets first. Prices are sky high. OMG.

From near-hand toward elbow:
7-7.5mm AA
7.5-8mm AAA
8-8.5mm AAA

23626E00-550B-4D89-BE89-8D05CF5710FE.jpeg

So (in America right now) non-AAA grades may have the diamond clasp, but only AAA/Reserve will have the diamond in the M charm. Of course we don’t know how long that might last as a unique identifier!

E5E7C208-3AA7-4233-AC98-1F0C112C5493.jpeg

The difference in luster between AA and AAA is visible. This is about what I expected - it’s not a dramatic difference but it’s there.

363A200B-E8FD-4B51-9201-E6E0A6AA416A.jpeg

I wanted to like the 7-7.5 because I like the price best!! But it was just too small on me. I think this 7.5-8 is a nice standalone size for me. I didn’t buy it - the pricetag kinda makes my stomach flop - but I do want a classic bracelet from Mikimoto. Kicking myself hard for not buying last year ;(

9C9A7589-A6F6-40E5-8318-0D0AC07D29DF.jpeg

- - - - - - - - - -

Studs.

Okay, this was shocking.

This is the largest size Mikimoto offers - 9.5mm. And AAA in this size was under 22k in 2021.

3F6CEA39-84D5-4610-816B-96FAC10BD97E.jpeg

531797B2-07C8-4103-9038-199FF7319EB9.jpeg

920A5130-D361-4970-A2AD-6489F3532816.jpeg

Y’all. They. Don’t. Match.

$37000, and they don’t match. And this is the only pair available… I have no explanation. Independently each pearl is stunning, flawless, faultless.

A friend recently tried to purchase studs in a slightly smaller size, she had the same experience with imperfect matching.

I wonder if quality control has slipped lately? Or is general grading becoming more forgiving with the akoya shortage?

Omg, those prices are crazy!

The studs are beautiful. The non-matching would bother me. I'm just trying to reconcile the prices in my mind right now. *does not compute.*

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, those prices are crazy!

The studs are beautiful. The non-matching would bother me. I'm just trying to reconcile the prices in my mind right now. *does not compute.*

Samesies, samesies :eek-2:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just trying to reconcile the prices in my mind right now. *does not compute.*

It's just like real estate: the price does not need to be "correct"; it just needs to be what people are willing to pay. Publicizing the shortage may be the greatest thing ever!

This is similar to what happened with Burma rubies or coveted-origin blue sapphires since the beginning of the pandemic. It's priced a lot of us out of the market. Admittedly, some of that being priced out reflects familiarity with what the prices used to be, as you point out!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just like real estate: the price does not need to be "correct"; it just needs to be what people are willing to pay. Publicizing the shortage may be the greatest thing ever!

This is similar to what happened with Burma rubies or coveted-origin blue sapphires since the beginning of the pandemic. It's priced a lot of us out of the market. Admittedly, some of that being priced out reflects familiarity with what the prices used to be, as you point out!

My understanding is that new wealth in China is buying out everything in sight. Whatever “it” is, they can afford “it”, and they aren’t especially particular about “it”! But I also think America is probably a third tier market for Mikimoto - my guesses would be east Asia first, then the Middle East… So maybe we don’t get the truly premier goods? Especially when those goods are scarce. I’m hoping to get to Japan this winter and I cannot wait to check Ginza out :read:

I also don’t know exactly where in Mikimoto’s food chain the grading happens - could be that there’s a corporate entity that establishes grade and then those goods are disseminated around the world. Or each geography does its own grading and if that’s the case then it seems very possible for Mikimoto America’s AAA/Reserve standard to deviate from Best of the Best in Asia. Which I would assume is as close to source of truth as one can get!

Lots of rhetorical questions that I know I’ll never get answers to :lol:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of rhetorical questions that I know I’ll never get answers to

Vis-a-vis the matching issues highlighted above, it's not clear to me when/where the grading takes place. If they are grade intrinsically as one-offs, then who is responsible for the matching?

And does someone "check the pairs" like when you buy shoes at REI? Could swapping have occurred by customer or SA? If you were to bring out and play with four different sets of (say) 8.5mm AAA...? Some on here (and in the wild) clearly have a more sophisticated eye for color than the typical SA, even in a high-end boutique.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results