shape
carat
color
clarity

A sweet memory....

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It came up on my Facebook memories that 11 years ago today our middle son asked his now wife to marry him. I gave him the diamonds for her rings. The jeweler who made her rings took this photo. Her band has seven diamonds. I didn’t know a lot about diamonds then, as I do now, but I do have to say that when I see her wearing those rings they sparkle like crazy. So I didn’t do so bad after all. I had probably had the diamonds from different pieces for at least 20 years so they weren’t new. It was nice to see them become a family heirloom.

Attachments

• 237F6D25-BFF2-4F71-AFAC-C29FE110210B.jpeg
    237F6D25-BFF2-4F71-AFAC-C29FE110210B.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Those are very nice, white and sparkly stones indeed. Such a sweet gesture to have your DIL have your ring❤️... And to look back and be able to say you’ve contributed to the happiness of your son as he embarks on a new and exciting chapter of his life is indeed very precious, more precious than the stones that sparkle on that lucky gal’s hand :kiss2: I envy you that experience, @LorettaB ❤️❤️

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are very nice, white and sparkly stones indeed. Such a sweet gesture to have your DIL have your ring❤️... And to look back and be able to say you’ve contributed to the happiness of your son as he embarks on a new and exciting chapter of his life is indeed very precious, more precious than the stones that sparkle on that lucky gal’s hand :kiss2: I envy you that experience, @LorettaB ❤️❤️

This is her set with the band. A6FD1696-D7F5-45C3-969A-F6768882512B.jpeg ....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a great ring, it looks so pretty with her band too. No doubt she is lucky to have such a generous MIL.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is her set with the band. A6FD1696-D7F5-45C3-969A-F6768882512B.jpeg ....

And just think...all we have are grandsons!!! LOL!!! No little girls (yet) to play in GrandMary’s jewelry box!! But there’s still time!! It could happen!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
And just think...all we have are grandsons!!! LOL!!! No little girls (yet) to play in GrandMary’s jewelry box!! But there’s still time!! It could happen!

It definitely could! Or...one or all future granddaughter(s)-in-law will be lucky enough to play in GrandMary’s treasure box :appl:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Your Daughter-In-Law has a special family heirloom and also gorgeous ring. Thank you for sharing!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
It looks so good together. I love the sentiment behind it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results